Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

So has anyone else noticed how no one wants Demon Hunters in there group.

And this is why I love que systems...

Can't make a group because no one wants to be grouped with a Demon Hunter & can't join one for the same reason.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Do you love force you on woman as well m8? lol this guy
    How about we try english next time.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-08-12 at 02:04 PM.
    CPU: Intel i9-14900k | MOBO: ASUS RoG Strix Z790-F
    GPU: ASUS Strix 4070 TI Super | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED DDR5 32GB
    SSD: Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1TBx3 | PSU: Corsair HX 1200i Platinum | CASE: Lian Li 011 EVO
    DISPLAY: Triple 27" Monitors | ASUS Swift ROG PG2780 27" 1440p - 2x BenQ 27" IPS 1440p

The main reason is because they are brand new. Very few people actually played on the beta and studied how to play this class. Within a few weeks to a month, the number of demon hunters will drop down once people realize they either don't know what they are doing, or don't find it fun. Plus, unless you got full carry through HFC, you don't really have any gear for anything yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    The main reason is because they are brand new. Very few people actually played on the beta and studied how to play this class. Within a few weeks to a month, the number of demon hunters will drop down once people realize they either don't know what they are doing, or don't find it fun. Plus, unless you got full carry through HFC, you don't really have any gear for anything yet.
    Not even close to being true.

With LFR and the invasions you can be ilvl700+ without issue.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

So has anyone ever noticed this happens every time a new class or race comes out?

So has anyone ever noticed this thread happens every time a new class or race comes out?

How the hell do people not anticipate this?

Quote Originally Posted by Killadrix View Post
    So has anyone ever noticed this happens every time a new class or race comes out?

So has anyone ever noticed this thread happens every time a new class or race comes out?

I don't recall grouping when DK's came out was a issue..

I do love all the smartass reply's tho.

Join a guild we carried our 2 demon hunters 10/13m first day lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    This. I give it a month or 2 after release before everything settles down as far as grouping goes. It was the same with the DK when Wrath launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    maybe when you contribute something worthwile

the avarage wow player can not properly play his class, so what do you think gonna happen with demon hunters where the most people have access to it like 2 days, seems like OP have a problem with common sense and wishes everyone in the game should be forced to accept him lol
    Maybe start taking your own advice.
    CPU: Intel i9-14900k | MOBO: ASUS RoG Strix Z790-F
    GPU: ASUS Strix 4070 TI Super | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED DDR5 32GB
    SSD: Samsung 970 EVO NVMe 1TBx3 | PSU: Corsair HX 1200i Platinum | CASE: Lian Li 011 EVO
    DISPLAY: Triple 27" Monitors | ASUS Swift ROG PG2780 27" 1440p - 2x BenQ 27" IPS 1440p

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Join a guild we carried our 2 demon hunters 10/13m first day lol
    To be honest I have considered joining a guild again, part of me wants to go back to progression raiding

The other part of me remembers the BS I have dealt with and CBA to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Yeah, it was the same issue.

Gotta be a good time to be a healer I'm guessing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Killadrix View Post

Pretty much spot on.

People are idiots and think hating on the new makes them cool. Happened every single time, it isn't something new or exciting. Half the people are making Demon Hunters, so the other half feel they're being edgy by hating on Demon Hunters, simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest I have considered joining a guild again, part of me wants to go back to progression raiding

The other part of me remembers the BS I have dealt with and CBA to do it again.
    Don't blame you, after I disbanded my guild of 7 years in 2013, I cried and everyone left their separate ways. I was done making long-term in-game relationships like that again plus those tend to tie you down to games and I can't be having that anymore. When I joined a Heroic guild on the Aussie servers, I made some new friends, some who i still talk to and play with today but I refuse to play at 300+ ms so i just do randoms with them and will be doing mythic 5-mans/etc with them.

I then joined two mythic guilds in 2014 and 2015 before quitting. Couldn't stand the majority of the loud obnoxious womanizing pricks. Plus they could barely keep up with my enhance shaman on their rogues, dks, etc. Those broke up and then I quit. Was pretty sad. :/
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Considering the class is fairly new, the odds of most people being able to play demon hunters to some level of competence are fairly low. Until the new class smell wears off unfortunately the best way to get anything done on your DH at this point of time is to make your own group.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Considering the class is fairly new, the odds of most people being able to play demon hunters to some level of competence are fairly low. Until the new class smell wears off unfortunately the best way to get anything done on your DH at this point of time is to make your own group.
    That's the other half of the issue like I posted.

No one wants to join groups with a DH and no one wants a DH. It has taken me all day and yesterday just to get a couple mythic dungeon's done. People have even gone as far as posting in there LFG title "No DH's".

That's the other half of the issue like I posted.

No one wants to join groups with a DH and no one wants a DH. It has taken me all day and yesterday just to get a couple mythic dungeon's done. People have even gone as far as posting in there LFG title "No DH's".
    Ugh, that's shitty. I guess thats randoms in general though, wants to take a path of least resistance, or just wants to hate on something just because it's popular.
    Hopefully you have some good luck with groups sooner rather than later.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Not even close to being true.

With LFR and the invasions you can be ilvl700+ without issue.
    Still it is quite hard to compare 740+ guys with legendary ring and blue 700 dh.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

And this is why I love que systems...

Can't make a group because no one wants to be grouped with a Demon Hunter & can't join one for the same reason.
    Yes, because I already have plenty of DHs in my group and I probably don't know you. Weird huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Still it is quite hard to compare 740+ guys with legendary ring and blue 700 dh.
    Then they need to set the group requirement to ilvl 740 and not 690+....

DKs didn't show up a month early in a pre-expansion patch event.

Also when they launched the group finder system for dungeons was new, DKs were overtuned and they made a decision to make leveling dungeons extremely simple.

So yeah, different times, you are comparing apples to kumquats.