Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gosh some people have so been brainswashed with hate, it's very sad to see. I hope this spurs the Israeli athletes on to perform the best they can. The IoC should make it clear to the arab nations that such behaviour is unacceptable.

These people don't understand putting aside hostilities for an international event, but as usual there some of you here who think it is perfectly okay to behave like that if you hate a person. Goes to show you about hate.

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    This is the thing most Americans just don't get. Israel's war is primarily against Christians. If you look at how they're treated in the zionist state and occupied countries you would see this. Yet bizarrely Americans think the Christian thing to do is support Israel. The whole region was once Christian but sadly that's fast disappearing.
    They keep telling you about how Israel is the most tolerant country in the Middle-East towards Christians. Wrong.

The most tolerant country towards Christians in the Middle-East and the region is Lebanon. The number of churches, priests and nuns per capita here outnumber all other countries. My family has been in Lebanon since the 1100's and Maronite Christian since before that even. We have history here. Christians also had history in Palestine where people lived in harmony as Jews, Christians and Muslims (naturally small problems occur). Even Lebanon had a large Jewish community, but guess who came and ruined it for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    What a pile of bullshit. Your ignorance is showing. Israel was founded so the west have highly militarized bastion? really? Has nothing to do to Jews getting a state (which they called home for last 2000 years)? what kind of high militarized Israel was it at start?

The current advanced arms state of Israel is a necessity of the arab savages trying to kill it. Not the other way around. Also why all the time I read on the poor palestinians kicked from their home while MORE JEWS KICKED FROM THEIR HOMES IN ARAB STATES IN THAT PERIOD.
    You are literally the most brainwashed version of an Israeli I've seen. You speak the exact Israeli propaganda that I hear on TV. The stuff we literally laugh at.

You call Arabs and Muslims savages and animals while you claim ownership of a land that's not yours for 2000 years? Who's the primitive religious extremist now!? Who the hell do you think you are? Do you think you're entitled to a land that's not yours!? You don't even deserve it! Sometime I wonder if Israelis ever ask themselves, why are we persecuted all the time? Why do they hate us so much? It's because of people like YOU!!!
    Most Jews are kind and open-minded and don't hate they way you do, but it's you the select few who fk it up for everyone, just like Muslim extremists.

Well you cannot expect much from a country that is runned by a terror group (hezbollah), only diffrecne between them and ISIS is that ISIS is beating the shit out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by tomolak View Post
    1948. 1956. 1967. 1973. You've lost every war you started against the Jews. Go cry more.
    Except the 67 war was started by Israel with a pre-emptive attack against Egypt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post
    -Snip-
    ...All I can say is that I can take solace for the day when Arab Nations can't sell their oil.

Their economy will be destroyed, and they'll pick a fight. And nations like Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon. They'll all be converted to miles of glass and rubble. <3

Quote Originally Posted by SherriMayim View Post
    ...All I can say is that I can take solace for the day when Arab Nations can't sell their oil.

Their economy will be destroyed, and they'll pick a fight. And nations like Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon. They'll all be converted to miles of glass and rubble. <3

Yeah because Palestine and Lebanon are completely dependent on oil right you baboon? We have oil in Lebanon but we don't even extract it.
    Lebanon benefits from its large, cohesive, and entrepreneurial diaspora. Remittances account for one fifth of our economy and it's growing every year and we have a strong banking sector as well with a private economy.

I love how idiots like you just come here and throw a stupid comment. If you were just a bit educated, you would know that the oil is mainly in Saudi Arabia and the gulf countries, where even solar power is increasing to replace oil.

Iran is an Arab nation?? They're Persians you fool. Obviously an American that didn't bother learning geography because he's convinced that the US is at the center of the world. News flash 'bro', you're not.
    And I hope the Middle-East loses its oil, maybe the US will stop invading and causing trouble in the fkin region!!

Quote Originally Posted by SherriMayim View Post

Err... I think you need to go back to school.

You are literally the most brainwashed version of an Israeli I've seen. You speak the exact Israeli propaganda that I hear on TV. The stuff we literally laugh at.

You call Arabs and Muslims savages and animals while you claim ownership of a land that's not yours for 2000 years? Who's the primitive religious extremist now!? Who the hell do you think you are? Do you think you're entitled to a land that's not yours!? You don't even deserve it! Sometime I wonder if Israelis ever ask themselves, why are we persecuted all the time? Why do they hate us so much? It's because of people like YOU!!!
    Most Jews are kind and open-minded and don't hate they way you do, but it's you the select few who fk it up for everyone, just like Muslim extremists.
    Almost everyone on this forum called your olympic team savages (the olympic team which you support how they acted) and I am the brainwashed?
    I will tell you why people hate Jews. From the same reason a very successful arab student was murdered by his fellow arab friends in Israel a year ago. Jealousy. The arab world is too butt hurt how Jew passed them in every aspect of life. Including wars (these savages thought that at least in that field they will be better).

Here is a very short and simple answer to your inability to distinguish between individuals and their government.

You just don't understand. You can't simply do that. I understand and I wish that was the case but sadly, it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Actually you can. Otherwise you imply that you are a mindless animal with no capacity to think and make decisions for yourself, and therefore perpetuate the stereotype of middle easterners being knuckle-dragging inbred cave-dwellers.
    I guess you people need another 1000 years to evolve into western civilization...
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Palestinian terrorists attacked Israeli athletes at the Olympics once, killed a bunch of people.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    It's funny how the israelis are demanding peace and to be treated with respect and dignity, yet they refuse to show that to the Palestinian people.
    All this trouble isn't because they're jews. It's because they are treating a whole population like trash.
    If they treated the Palestinians like human beings and like the israelis want to be treated, I'm fairly certain the problem would be almost non-existing.
    Alas, zionism is the worst to happen since nazism.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Err... I think you need to go back to school.
    While indeed Lebanon does not rely on oil directly, it does rely on SA to pay for many of its shit (military mostly). (think of how US is to Israel, now multiply few times). Hizzbalah (Lebanon overlord occupier) and SA are not best buds so SA might not give money to Lebanon which will make it even shittier than it is now. Talking on shit - did the garbage on the street in Lebanon was cleaned already?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrWittyRemark View Post
    It's funny how the israelis are demanding peace and to be treated with respect and dignity, yet they refuse to show that to the Palestinian people.
    All this trouble isn't because they're jews. It's because they are treating a whole population like trash.
    If they treated the Palestinians like human beings and like the israelis want to be treated, I'm fairly certain the problem would be almost non-existing.
    Alas, zionism is the worst to happen since nazism.
    You are a "zionist" as well though. Almost EVERY man on earth is a zionist (apart from extreme left that believe in one world, no borders). Zionist means that Jews have the right to have a state. Show me a citizen that does NOT agree that his country has a right exist.
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...shocking-host/

The 2016 Olympic Games have been billed as an opportunity to put politics aside in the spirit of international camaraderie, but that’s not necessarily how it’s working out for Israeli athletes.

Animosity toward the 47-member delegation has triggered a reprimand from the International Olympic Committee and alarm from Jewish groups such as the Anti-Defamation League, which issued a statement this week decrying anti-Israel “hostility” in Rio de Janeiro.

“Shocking but not surprisingly, the Lebanese and Saudi delegations obviously have the wrong idea about the Olympic Games,” said a statement Wednesday by Roz Rothstein, CEO of the pro-Israel group Stand With Us.

“Instead of using the events to forget animosity and promote peace between people, they have brought their brainwashed minds to Rio,” she said. “How unfortunate that they could not implement the good, peaceful intentions of the Olympics, and instead have used it as a forum to spread hate and continued rejection of peace.”

The confrontations with delegations of nations traditionally hostile to Israel have marred an otherwise successful Olympics for Israel. Two days ago, judo fighter Yarden Gerbi won the bronze medal, making her the nation’s first medal winner since the 2008 Olympics.

On Sunday, however, the IOC issued a reprimand to the head of the Lebanese Olympic delegation after he blocked Israeli athletes from entering a bus that the teams were supposed to share to reach the opening ceremony.

Instead, Olympic organizers placed the Israeli athletes on a “special vehicle,” said Israeli sailing team trainer Udi Gal.

“The bus driver opened the door, but this time the head of the Lebanese delegation blocked the aisle and entrance,” Mr. Gal said on Facebook. “The organizers wanted to avoid an international and physical incident and sent us away to a different bus.”

He said he was “enraged and shocked by this event.”

“How is it possible that they let something like this happen and on the opening night of the Olympic Games?” he said.

Miri Regev, Israeli minister of culture and sports, blasted the Lebanese incident as “anti-Semitism, pure and simple, and the worst kind of racism.”
    The Lebanese delegation head, Saleem al-Haj Nacoula, who was reportedly hailed in Lebanon as a hero, told Arabic media that he was “surprised to see the Israeli delegation approaching and trying to get on.”

“I told the bus driver to close the door, but a trainer who was with the Israelis prevented him from doing so,” he said, as reported by The Times of Israel. “I had to physically stand at the door and block him and the rest of the delegation from boarding, knowing that some were trying to force their way through and were looking for trouble.”

Days later, Joud Fahmy of Saudi Arabia forfeited a first-round judo match Sunday in what the Israeli press described as a tactic to avoid facing Israel’s Gili Cohen in the second round.

The Saudi team disputed the charge, insisting on Twitter that Ms. Fahmy had sustained injuries to her arms and legs during training, although episodes of Arab and Muslim athletes refusing to compete against Israelis are relatively common in international sports.

In June, Syrian boxer Ala Ghasoun refused to participate in an Olympic qualifying match against an Israeli, saying that to do so “would mean that I, as an athlete, and Syria, as a state, recognize the state of Israel.”

“I quit the competition because my rival was Israeli, and I cannot shake his hand or compete against him while he represents a Zionist regime that kills the Syrian people,” Mr. Ghasoun said in Arab media, according to Jerusalem’s i24 News.

During the 2012 London Olympics, Iranian judo champion Javad Mahjoud withdrew from a match against Israeli Arik Ze’evi. Mr. Mahjoud cited health concerns, but he previously admitted to throwing matches to avoid facing athletes from Israel, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

Israel’s national soccer team and its clubs have to compete in the World Cup and the continental tournaments in Europe rather than Asia, as geography would dictate, because so many Middle Eastern countries refuse to play them.

Israel’s critics say the Jewish state is not blameless in violating the Olympic spirit. Before the Rio Games, the Palestinian Olympic committee accused Israel of delaying deliveries of uniforms and equipment, which Israeli authorities denied.

Shortly before the Olympics, several media outlets, including the Canadian Broadcasting Corp., reported that Palestinian swimmer Mary al-Atrash was unable to train at a 50-meter Olympic-sized pool because of Israeli travel restrictions.

“There is no Olympic-sized swimming pool in the Palestinian territories that Palestinians are allowed to use, so Atrash practices at the YMCA in Beit Sahour, near Bethlehem,” the CBC said in its Aug. 1 article. “The pool is 25 meters long, half the length of the facility she’ll compete in at Rio.”

The reports drew a heated response from the Tablet’s Liel Liebovitz, who dismissed the Palestinians-have-no-pool story as a hardy perennial in Olympic years, even though he said the territories have several 50-meter pools at which Ms. al-Atrash could train.

Mr. Liebovitz also pointed to a statement in July by an Israeli agency saying the swimmer would have been welcome to train in Jerusalem if she applied for a permit, which “like Palestinian athletes before her, she refused to do.”

Fans of the Israeli team were also indignant last week after Facebook failed to post the Israeli flag on its Olympics page. After a complaint by the Olympic Committee of Israel, the flag was added.

“We experienced a short-lived technical issue that prevented the Olympic profile frames for some countries from being displayed correctly in the profile picture selection menu,” Facebook said in a Wednesday statement. “We’ve since fixed this and now all countries should show up in that list.”

While the string of incidents has left supporters of Israel indignant, none comes close to the horror of the 1972 Munich Olympics, in which 11 Israeli athletes were kidnapped and killed by Palestinian terrorists.

“These days, anti-Israel vio*lence at the Olympics has been replaced by politics,” the Anti-Defamation League said in a Monday statement, “with representatives from countries hostile to Israel going to great lengths to avoid any interaction with Israeli athletes.”

While forfeiting a match is basically cutting off your nose to spite your face, what the Lebanese team did was rather scummy.
    Easycakes. Israel should not exist. So they should not even be at the olympics.
    I see no issue.
    Also, Israel bombs almost all those countries, what did they expect? A warm and friendly welcome? What a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

What a pile of bullshit. Your ignorance is showing. Israel was founded so the west have highly militarized bastion? really? Has nothing to do to Jews getting a state (which they called home for last 2000 years)? what kind of high militarized Israel was it at start?

The current advanced arms state of Israel is a necessity of the arab savages trying to kill it. Not the other way around. Also why all the time I read on the poor palestinians kicked from their home while MORE JEWS KICKED FROM THEIR HOMES IN ARAB STATES IN THAT PERIOD.
    It's funny. So by that logic, we should reinstate the Roman Empire, since well, they were all over Europe and the mediteranean.
    They should have just taken the Canadian offer instead of occupying another country.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    While indeed Lebanon does not rely on oil directly, it does rely on SA to pay for many of its shit (military mostly). (think of how US is to Israel, now multiply few times). Hizzbalah (Lebanon overlord occupier) and SA are not best buds so SA might not give money to Lebanon which will make it even shittier than it is now. Talking on shit - did the garbage on the street in Lebanon was cleaned already?

- - - Updated - - -

You are a "zionist" as well though. Almost EVERY man on earth is a zionist (apart from extreme left that believe in one world, no borders). Zionist means that Jews have the right to have a state. Show me a citizen that does NOT agree that his country has a right exist.
    Uhm, no? Zionism is for jews and jews only. Zionism is a nationalistic, religious movement that believes the jewish people have the right to a "jewish homeland".
    There is a difference there also. Just because I think my country has the right to exist (which it does without a systematic cleanse of the people that live there already, not to mention that my country wasn't established in 1947, nor was it established in a place where people had already lived for thousands of years), but you see everyone is welcome in my country. Also my country doesn't support apartheid or segregation, which is basically what is happening to the Palestinian people.
    It was wrong in South Africa, it's wrong in Palestine.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    It's funny. So by that logic, we should reinstate the Roman Empire, since well, they were all over Europe and the mediteranean.
    They should have just taken the Canadian offer instead of occupying another country.
    You are aware that Jews controlled the land BEFORE Romans right? The ones that been here before Jews are Canaanims. Good luck finding them.
    Its quite simple, chose which "rule" you want to follow:

1. First guy to control the land -its his.
    Answer: Canaanim. Ok they are extinct, then Jews (took land from canaanim and ruled for ~500-1000 years).

2. Last guy to conquer the land.
    Answer: Jews. They took it from Arabs that took it from who ever been there before ect ect. who took it from Jews who took it from Canaanim.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm, no? Zionism is for jews and jews only. Zionism is a nationalistic, religious movement that believes the jewish people have the right to a "jewish homeland".
    There is a difference there also. Just because I think my country has the right to exist (which it does without a systematic cleanse of the people that live there already, not to mention that my country wasn't established in 1947, nor was it established in a place where people had already lived for thousands of years), but you see everyone is welcome in my country. Also my country doesn't support apartheid or segregation, which is basically what is happening to the Palestinian people.
    It was wrong in South Africa, it's wrong in Palestine.
    Palestines lived there for thousand of years? really? try 200. From 1831. Most of them and rest maximum from 1400 years ago when the pedo waged war on the world.

How many Jews live in Gaza? 0
    How many Muslims live in Israel? 20% of population.

Everyone is welcome in Israel. You are welcome to visit. Is everyone welcome to settle and get citizenship in your country? I think not. If I am not German, I can't just move to Germany and become a German citizen. Same with Israel.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah because some Palestinian woke up some day and went like, let's create the PLO to kill Jews. It wasn't like a whole Zionist invasion came armed at their doorstep, kicked them out of their homes, stole their land, built a wall and keeps on colonizing lands and building illegal settlements, if you support the Zionist expansion then you're on the wrong side of history my friend, even if the victors will write it by constantly calling the persecuted terrorists.

What do you expect a resistance to be? You first world idiot can't comprehend the true meaning of a resistance, because you never had to resist, you just bend over! We don't bend the knee to brutes and mongrels! We resist and we will keep on resisting till you leave the poor and the unfortunate alone and give them their land back (in this case the 1967 accords). Quit acting like Israel's government and army isn't a racist Zionist ideology driven machine, because that's all it!
    Lebanon lost in '67 along with other Arab countries when they tried a coordinated invasion on Israel. As such, any land that Israel gained after that conflict is theirs. Quite frankly your fortunate IDF hadn't steamrolled straight to Beirut. They could have, but hadn't. However there needs to be consequences. That's right, you wrongly try to invade and murder people because of their religion, lose, and expect to be rewarded at the end like a little dog? Nope. That's resistance. Do it again and expect more losses.

You stated "WE" in your nonsense rambling as you empathise with those terrorists. So sit there trying to justify terrorists acts such as kidnappings, murdering women, children and non-combatants, café bombings, beheadings and stabbings of random people on the street. I then assume you are in total support of those kind of acts, possibly one step away from being one yourself, which is more than a bit disturbing.

You are correct that I am in the first world. A place by and large devoid of those barbarian, third world, and ignorant ways of thinking you seem to hold. That way of thinking that keep some in Lebanon closer to a Neanderthal than to man. So go ahead and bitch and "resist" in the manner you seem fitting (trolling the internet) and leave progress to those more intelligent among you.
    Last edited by ezgeze; 2016-08-12 at 12:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    so much hate over what is essentially the worlds largest litter box.

Deleted
    You are aware that Jews controlled the land BEFORE Romans right? The ones that been here before Jews are Canaanims. Good luck finding them.
    Its quite simple, chose which "rule" you want to follow:

1. First guy to control the land -its his.
    Answer: Canaanim. Ok they are extinct, then Jews (took land from canaanim and ruled for ~500-1000 years).

2. Last guy to conquer the land.
    Answer: Jews. They took it from Arabs that took it from who ever been there before ect ect. who took it from Jews who took it from Canaanim.

- - - Updated - - -

Palestines lived there for thousand of years? really? try 200. From 1831. Most of them and rest maximum from 1400 years ago when the pedo waged war on the world.

How many Jews live in Gaza? 0
    How many Muslims live in Israel? 20% of population.

Everyone is welcome in Israel. You are welcome to visit. Is everyone welcome to settle and get citizenship in your country? I think not. If I am not German, I can't just move to Germany and become a German citizen. Same with Israel.
    The problem with your logic there is that it isn't true. Palestinians haven't lived there for just 200 years, where are you getting that bullshit from? israeli school books?
    To take up your Canaanite stuff, back then christians, muslims and jews lived together, no problem at all, besides the usual scuffle when people are gathered (and that happens everywhere becasue humans), it was the "country" of the Arabs, and back then everyone in Canaan was considered Arab, it didn't matter if you were christian or muslim or jew. Jews left and what became known as the Palestinian people stayed. All three abrahamitic religions view that area as holy, theirs and what not. Just take a look at all the conflicts that's been going on there. Christians have fought for the area, muslims have fought for the area, so have jews. Just look at the Crusades and what not. Sadly, in the 19th century, zionism began being a thing and since then the zionists have not been able to live with anyone but other zionists and that is what they want. They are the "chosen people of god" after all, so why bother mingling with the sub-humans not of their ilk? That is very much the traditional view of a zionist.
    Note: you can be a jew without being a zionist.

Canaan was not for the jews only back then, there were jews as there were many other peoples. Just because you were there it doesn't mean you can just push out everyone who was also there and say "mine". Doesn't work like that.

Oh, and you can, to a large degree, just come and move here if you have the means. We don't have segregated roads, check points and all sort of twisted, sick stuff going on.
    Last edited by mmoc386e56bd3f; 2016-08-12 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    Lebanon lost in '67 along with other Arab countries when they tried a coordinated invasion on Israel. As such, any land that Israel gained after that conflict is theirs. Quite frankly your fortunate IDF hadn't steamrolled straight to Beirut. They could have, but hadn't. However there needs to be consequences. That's right, you wrongly try to invade and murder people because of their religion, lose, and expect to be rewarded at the end like a little dog? Nope. That's resistance. Do it again and expect more losses.

You stated "WE" in your nonsense rambling as you empathise with those terrorists. So sit there trying to justify terrorists acts such as kidnappings, murdering women, children and non-combatants, café bombings, beheadings and stabbings of random people on the street. I then assume you are in total support of those kind of acts, possibly one step away from being one yourself, which is more than a bit disturbing.

You are correct that I am in the first world. A place by and large devoid of those barbarian, third world, and ignorant ways of thinking you seem to hold. That way of thinking that keep some in Lebanon closer to a Neanderthal than to man. So go ahead and bitch and "resist" in the manner you seem fitting (trolling the internet) and leave progress to those more intelligent among you.
    -First of all, Lebanon rejected calls by other Arab governments to participate in the 1967 Six-Day War. So in your face you idiot.

-The land is for Israel, the state of Israel is there, I did not say otherwise. But the 1967 accords also called for Palestinian land you first world idiot, mention that at least! But Israel keeps on building illegal settlements, probably no one told you in your brainwashed state, even the US 'condemns' it.

-Let your little cowards in the IDF try to invade Lebanon like they did in 2006, even your politicians claimed it as a loss because they didn't know they were battling men, they thought fighting with their 700+ jets and Warships like cowards would suffice, and lost, they barely got through the border. Learn from that and leave Lebanon alone!

-It was never about religion until Zionism made it about religion in the region. True, religion is always has many who use it to hate others and persecute them but Lebanon, Palestine and all countries in the Middle-East had a Jewish community, a Druze community, a large Christian community and a Muslim community living together in harmony (Yes problems exist, but overall they lived peacefully, if you had grandparents or great grandparents who lived here you would know but you don't because you don't 'belong' here, you belong in the first world in the West remember?). Until Zionism fked it up for everyone because of your stupid book and claim that the land is 'yours'. You talk about Arabs invading you for religion??! You're taking land with religion as a pre-text you hypocrite!

-About the murdering women, children and non-combatants, just look at the statistics of the wars on Gaza and on Lebanon, the wars your country gladly calls for every two years or so. Look at the statistics, look at the horror and terror it unleashes with its modern weaponry on innocent civilians compared to combatants killed.
    You can pull your human shields card on Hamas for all I care, but bombing Beirut where there were no fighters or combatants and destroying most of the houses in the south which resulted in the death of 1200 civilians most of them women and children is not called terrorism but a war crime, which you have many to answer to in the international court by the way!!
    The second you think your Israeli women and children are more worthy than any other human being is the moment you know you're one of those vile beings who don't belong on earth unless they change their mind about humanity, gentile.

-I never justified terrorist acts but you're so stupid you just assume that if you're not with Y you're automatically with X. Proves how simple your brain is.

-Oh my that's a new low and level of racism. You just assumed my religion and immediately labelled me as a third world Neanderthal, haha.
    I'm a Christian by the way. And the fact that you overgeneralize and label anyone who doesn't live in a first world country like that as a neanderthal and less intelligent proves how stupid you are. We don't choose where we're born. I have a history of 1200 years in my country and I'm proud of it, where'd you come from? Russia? Yemen?

I'm done arguing with your racist and hateful Israeli brainwashed mind. Go draw charts with Netanyahu about your new enemy, whoever that might be. In the end once Israelis are done fighting with their neighbors, they'll remember their history and fight among each other. Technically, according to your scripture, Israelis were wiped out by the Yehudim under King Solomon. If you believed in your religion so fiercely you would know at least that you technically don't exist as Israelis, because Jews wiped you out. Remind you of something there?

Bye.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with your logic there is that it isn't true. Palestinians haven't lived there for just 200 years, where are you getting that bullshit from? israeli school books?
    To take up your Canaanite stuff, back then christians, muslims and jews lived together, no problem at all, besides the usual scuffle when people are gathered (and that happens everywhere becasue humans), it was the "country" of the Arabs, and back then everyone in Canaan was considered Arab, it didn't matter if you were christian or muslim or jew. Jews left and what became known as the Palestinian people stayed. All three abrahamitic religions view that area as holy, theirs and what not. Just take a look at all the conflicts that's been going on there. Christians have fought for the area, muslims have fought for the area, so have jews. Just look at the Crusades and what not. Sadly, in the 19th century, zionism began being a thing and since then the zionists have not been able to live with anyone but other zionists and that is what they want. They are the "chosen people of god" after all, so why bother mingling with the sub-humans not of their ilk? That is very much the traditional view of a zionist.
    Note: you can be a jew without being a zionist.

Canaan was not for the jews only back then, there were jews as there were many other peoples. Just because you were there it doesn't mean you can just push out everyone who was also there and say "mine". Doesn't work like that.

Oh, and you can, to a large degree, just come and move here if you have the means. We don't have segregated roads, check points and all sort of twisted, sick stuff going on.
    Thank you for being educated.

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-08-12 at 03:39 PM.

I don't know. Never been to Lebanon.

Deleted

Thank you for being educated.
    I thank you for the same, friend.

Education is the only way to battle stupidity.