Quote Originally Posted by AveQT View Post
    Tempest did 0 damage when you avoided it. Sidestepping 2yd is so hard.
    Just because you don't know how the mechanics work, doesn't mean we don't. Tempest does unavoidable damage on spawn. The only thing you can avoid is the splash damage by not stacking with too many other people.er

As for Archimonde, you're in a 1200ish guild, so don't spout "to cover up mistakes" shit. Now, I may not be in a top top tier guild myself but I did see the fight prior to ilvl upgrades (and of course after them), so it's not like I'm just spouting random shit. You could very well survive chain+wrought chaos with just barkskin, unless you fucked up or went out of range (or your healers were incompetent - relatively speaking) . A well-timed barkskin covers 2 wrought hits (the first is kinda irrelevant since it comes before the chains) and the majority of the chain. Sure, it doesn't cover all of it, but it does cover the majority of the damage you take.

I am not trying to argue that boomkin's defensives are top tier (because they aren't), just that you probably used the wrong example (and you exaggerated there, talking about externals+bear form).
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2016-08-12 at 11:09 AM.

Let's just look at Blur. Same cd as barkskin, 15% more damage reduction on top of 50% dodge. Would it really be asking to much to have 35-40% DR on barkskin even without the increased dodge?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Stat Weights (Normalized) - Weighted 70% / 15% / 15%
    Haste (1.00)
    Intellect (0.86)
    Versatility (0.74)
    Critical Strike (0.65)
    Mastery (0.53)
    This is great, the BiS list will be updated shortly with these weights. (I trust you to know what you're doing^^)

I still haven't done the pre-raid BiS, but there's almost no reason, seeing that crafted items is gonna be the way to go.
    Here's another link to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by restoxpresso View Post
    This is great, the BiS list will be updated shortly with these weights. (I trust you to know what you're doing^^)

I still haven't done the pre-raid BiS, but there's almost no reason, seeing that crafted items is gonna be the way to go.
    Here's another link to the list.
    I doubt most people will resort to crafting, though ;p. Legion's gonna pull a lot of people who weren't present for the Gold Machine expansion that was WoD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Just because you don't know how the mechanics work, doesn't mean we don't. Tempest does unavoidable damage on spawn. The only thing you can avoid is the splash damage by not stacking with too many other people.er

As for Archimonde, you're in a 1200ish guild, so don't spout "to cover up mistakes" shit. Now, I may not be in a top top tier guild myself but I did see the fight prior to ilvl upgrades (and of course after them), so it's not like I'm just spouting random shit. You could very well survive chain+wrought chaos with just barkskin, unless you fucked up or went out of range (or your healers were incompetent - relatively speaking) . A well-timed barkskin covers 2 wrought hits (the first is kinda irrelevant since it comes before the chains) and the majority of the chain. Sure, it doesn't cover all of it, but it does cover the majority of the damage you take.

I am not trying to argue that boomkin's defensives are top tier (because they aren't), just that you probably used the wrong example (and you exaggerated there, talking about externals+bear form).
    I am just talking about how it felt and how it was on our raids. Balance druids were priority 1 on external defensive cd usage if they got chains during the wrought. Many of other classes had at least one really good defensive cd or few medium good def cd, actually I think every class had better defensive cd's than balance druid. It's just that druid had low cd low damage taken reduce def cd. If the barkskin would've been like 3min cd with 60% reduced damage taken it would've been so much better for fight where you had one critical phase where you could wipe whole raid if you died.

About tempest; I was talking about the damage that was avoidable, and had brainfart (bad English) when tried to write what I wanted, sorry about that. I am pretty sure you also know that avoiding the avoidable damage of tempest wasn't really hard thing to do if melees knew not to run around like headless chickens. It was definitely not hard mechanic to handle. This tempest example came from guy saying that melees can't dps while avoiding mechanics like tempest. Of course we had problems with melee not understanding that they can sidestep a little to avoid the avoidable damage of tempest, but when melees learned how to stay calm and move as little as possible, the boss fight became extremely easy and there was room for rangeds to stack into melee aswell.

Haste > Intellect > Versatility > Critical Strike > Mastery
    Pretty big difference to 6.x. Especially the Vers and Haste weights, with Int not even being our best overall stat.

Seems like we need some help with Mastery and crit, though. At least to get them closer to Vers. 2:1 haste:mastery ratio is a bit extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Given you put problems under quotations, care to dispute which of my "whines" is not legitimate?
    Well lets see...

Well, there are classes with set rotations, but usually those classes involve more buttons than the pittance balance druids get.
    Rotations are really easy, the difficulty comes from playing encounters to their full extent and Legion has much more depth than WoD regarding that.

I normally don't agree with much of what Preach says, but I think he encapsulated it perfectly when he said none of our spells are particularly special or have interesting interactions.
    Just your opinion about special spells and spell interactions that we supposedly (according to you) dont have.

Moonfire and sunfire exist for no reason when it could just be condensed to moonfire with baseline spread instead of havint two cloned spells to add to our aoe ramp up. Sunfire only existed for the eclipse mechanic, and it should have died with it.
    Moonfire and Sunfire exist for a reason, we're a multidot spec rather than small AoE (even if we can cover that with a talent) so theres the reason for them.
    Sunfire existed outside of eclipse mechanics, you're just wrong.

Starsurge's damage is utterly pathetic, it hits for next to nothing due to the stupid empowerments, and the same goes for our baseline fillers.
    Starsurge hits quite hard, sure its not the hardest hitting spell in WoW but its very decent specially if you have any mastery going on. The reason for Empowerments is to balance out SS vs Lunar Strike / Solar Wrath damage.

What's worse is we lost all utility just to end up as a middling dps spec after all these nerfs in alpha/beta. Not only will we be undesirable in mythic+ dungeons because of our horrible AoE system, but because we simply bring nothing of value to a group besides damage.
    We did not lose all utility, stop being so dramatic (I seriously hope thats what it is because otherwise you're clueless)
    Can't really comment on Mythic+ dungeons as I didn't do any in Beta but theres always going to be specs that are better than others in 5man content and theres no way around it (unless you want all specs to be the same which is something you whined against earlier) and from what I've heard Moonkins did good in Mythic+ but thats just hearsay.

DPS with movement is also the worst out of all the caster specs in the game alongside destro warlock.
    Hardly, you just need to know when you need to move and prepare for it. Thats gameplay depth and Moonkins have plenty of it

Really, other than telling people to leave because you don't like their opinions, opinions echoed by people right after my posts, what exactly is your problem other than an axe to grind?
    It's not whether I like your opinions or not. Its about you not liking the spec and crying about it when things that you whine about are completely fine.

Saying "I'd prefer if Sunfire and Moonfire were merged into one button" is fine, crying that "theres no reason for them to exist" is not.

Hello there!

I'm new to this whole moonkin stuff... so I have a few questions.
    1) Do I cast starsurge everytime it is usable, if I know I don't need to burst in the next 30 seconds?
    2)This one is not raid related, I just wanted to know if the glyph of stars is available in Legion (If not as glyph, where do I find it?)
    3) What attunement do I use? Right now I use the guradian one for the 10% less damage buff.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    We did not lose all utility, stop being so dramatic (I seriously hope thats what it is because otherwise you're clueless)
    Can't really comment on Mythic+ dungeons as I didn't do any in Beta but theres always going to be specs that are better than others in 5man content and theres no way around it (unless you want all specs to be the same which is something you whined against earlier) and from what I've heard Moonkins did good in Mythic+ but thats just hearsay.
    So what utility to we bring to the table compared to other specs? Quite a lot less than we used to.

Yeah, him calling people clueless (while having done no mythic+ dungeons in beta lol)and then going on to state we did not lose utility when stampeding roar is gone, tranquility is gone, class buffs like mark of the wild are gone in place for Innervate and Rebirth strikes me as someone who's reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Well lets see...

Rotations are really easy, the difficulty comes from playing encounters to their full extent and Legion has much more depth than WoD regarding that.
    No shit. The obvious point you're glossing over is rotations and toolkits are not made equal. Case in point, feral druid vs. enhancement shaman.

Just your opinion about special spells and spell interactions that we supposedly (according to you) dont have.
    Useless retort. Anything concerning gameplay experience is an opinion.

Moonfire and Sunfire exist for a reason, we're a multidot spec rather than small AoE (even if we can cover that with a talent) so theres the reason for them.
    Sunfire existed outside of eclipse mechanics, you're just wrong.
    Ele shamans multidot, destro warlocks multidot. Multidotting can happen with a single dot instead of redundancies.

Sunfire existed to replace insect swarm under the thematic of solar and lunar eclipses. Go back to your WoW history lessons.

Starsurge hits quite hard, sure its not the hardest hitting spell in WoW but its very decent specially if you have any mastery going on. The reason for Empowerments is to balance out SS vs Lunar Strike / Solar Wrath damage.
    lol, "quite hard". Starsurge hits for the amount of a lava burst crit, which now hits for very little damage. Certainly not the same amount of damage it used to do in its introduction. It's had its strength shaved down to accommodate empowerments.

I don't need you to explain to me why empowerments exist, because I'm saying they're a shitty way of making Lunar Strike relevant (and many if not most posters here agree, also wanting the damage shifted away from empowerment and into the baseline nukes).

Hell, if this were solely about lunar strike, there's no reason why they could tailor the empowerment solely for lunar strike and adjust the damage of solar wrath and starsurge by removing ther empowerment on solar wrath.

No, we just came out with a useless innervate in exchange for stampeding roar, lost ursol's vortex and a Rebirth that all druid specs have access to. Lost our baseline heals and form functions so we could pay a talent for them.

I mean, pot, meet kettle. I didn't whine about class homogenization, if you had a semblance of awareness there was this big kerfluffle I had with Gebuz about utility homogenization and mythic+ dungeons.

"There are always going to be specs that are better than others in raiding and there's no way around it". Dumb comment turned on its head to illustrate the point that just because the content matters little to you and is unlikely to impact you, then it doesn't need to be addressed. Specs should at least be remotely competitive in all formats, feel free to disagree but that does not make you any more reasonable.

Hardly, you just need to know when you need to move and prepare for it. Thats gameplay depth and Moonkins have plenty of it

Another oblivious gem. You realize this applies to any caster, right? The difference is how this impacts classes differently, or are you going to sit here and take the stupid position that a mage with ice floes, a priest under Surrender to Madness, or hunter aren't seeing the same DPS impact as a balance druid who can't do any damage on the move.

This crap would have more credence if somehow balance druids did more damage while stationary than other casters to make up for repositioning, but that simply isn't true.

It's not whether I like your opinions or not. Its about you not liking the spec and crying about it when things that you whine about are completely fine.
    What was that crap you spouted earlier? Oh, "fine" is , like, totally just your opinion dude.

Saying "I'd prefer if Sunfire and Moonfire were merged into one button" is fine, crying that "theres no reason for them to exist" is not.
    Apparently stating that something is redundant and should not exist is crying, just another example of your whimsical notion of what is and isn't "fine".

Here you come and say we're a multidot class as a reason to have two dots that are visual clones, yet our dots have less interaction than a class you wouldn't treat as a multidot class, like shaman where their dot varies on duration depending on maelstrom and has lava surge procs tied to it. Or an affliction warlock being a real multidot class with built in interactions from the artifact into their usage. Or a shadow priest having his void eruption and sphere of insanity damage tied to targets affected by his dots.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-08-12 at 03:24 PM.

Yeah, him calling people clueless (while having done no mythic+ dungeons in beta lol)and then going on to state we did not lose utility when stampeding roar is gone, tranquility is gone, class buffs like mark of the wild are gone in place for Innervate and Rebirth strikes me as someone who's reaching.
    ^^Because his skill level is over 99.999 % of the players (as former paragon top balance druid), i doubt that the people he plays with have little trouble doing those mythic + dungeons
    He probably knows best what numbers you can get if you master your play and is what he says more viable then what middle range players say.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmtree View Post
    ^^Because his skill level is over 99.999 % of the players (as former paragon top balance druid), i doubt that the people he plays with have little trouble doing those mythic + dungeons
    He probably knows best what numbers you can get if you master your play and is what he says more viable then what middle range players say.
    Everybody knows who he is, and respects his achievements (which are still no cause to defer to him on content he himself admits he hasn't done). No reason to make an appeal to authority when you say things like not losing utility or that one is being dramatic when we say we have no worthwhile utility to offer a group. These statements are just wrong.

A balance druid brings little worthwhile utility for a group, their defensive cd's (which he neglected to mention as they do not suit his argument) are lacking, and we can sit here and make bets if you want as to how these elements are going to impact group-making compositions for mythic dungeons, battlegrounds, arenas, and raid comps.

Why is it unreasonable to point these things out with someone getting so bent out of shape because people have the temerity to complain about what some perceive as not fine? If he thinks it's fine, nobody is going to yell at him to leave the thread and go "cry somewhere else".
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-08-12 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmtree View Post
    And lappee has been proven wrong a few times over the years on these very forums. And his current raiding experience does not mean he knows much about Legion considering he already admitted he hasn't done mythic+ dungeons.

Edit: To further clarify. Just because someone is damn good at the spec, does not make rotational mistakes, knows when to move and keeps extra things to a minimum to maximize his dps does not always mean they know the inner workings on how the spec impacts players of ALL skill levels. Yes his opinion is important as a top moonkin just as other top moonkins have weighed in on the issues. Just because he is in one of the best raiding guilds does not mean he is always right, however.
    Last edited by Kyanion; 2016-08-12 at 03:40 PM.

Why does it matter how hard Starsurge hits?
    The numbers are arbitrary, you can just imagine 2 additional numbers at the end if that makes you feel any better, it will still perform the same role in your rotation.

It won't feel any more satisfying to push that button even if Blizzard decides to distribute more of our damage into Starsuge. Spell effects, animations and sound design should do that, not numbers, even if they don't right now.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    Why does it matter how hard Starsurge hits?
    The numbers are arbitrary, you can just imagine 2 additional numbers at the end if that makes you feel any better, it will still perform the same role in your rotation.

It won't feel any more satisfying to push that button even if Blizzard decides to distribute more of our damage into Starsuge. Spell effects, animations and sound design should do that, even if they don't right now.
    Visuals help, no doubt.

But imagine why people feel the way they do when they rolled a destruction warlock for chaosbolt and in pvp a chaosbolt is hitting 200-300k while a shatter frostbolt is hitting for 600k or an icicle for 900k.

Similarly, imagine why many ele shamans are unhappy when their lava burst is not as big as it used to be (largely because of elemental overload as a mastery alongside lava surge). There was a time when that spell could chunk out half or more of someone's life.

Starsurge filled a similar role as our "chaosbolt/lava burst/pyroblast" etc. It's about how bursty a spell is, where now with empowerments your damage is done piecemeal, part starsurge part empowerments following that starsurge which involve additional cast times.

Now, whether the idead that balance should be a bursty or slow and steady sustained damage spec is up for debate. People are just stating their side on the issue.

So much complaining. Most of these complaints are literally some of the stupidest I've read on Balance Druid for Legion.

Moonfire and Sunfire are as redundant as VT and SW:P. They do different things which translates to different uses, albeit similar because they both "just do damage." 10 adds live for 16sec. Do you apply moonfire or sunfire first? According to the "redundant" theory, "Who gives a shit? Press either and you'll do fine." -- Which is clearly not the right answer.

Our Casting While Moving is fine. Everyone sucks shit, except melee. Planning for it means you do better during movement. We happen to have a toolkit that allows 3-5 GCDs to be used while moving as no loss to DPS. Play smarter.

Empowerments exist because WOD's 3-charge system was stupid. To cut down the damage, they added Empowerments. It adds depth in the gameplay. Unless you want to literally spam Solar Wrath for 70% of the fight, get the fuck out with these retarded complaints. Use your goddamn head and actually think about consequences of a changed design rather than bitch and moan about everything.

Define "Competitive" because middle of the pack is pretty damn competitive. Again, use your fucking head.

If you want a big number to help jerkoff, cast Full Moon. What is this "Starsurge doesn't hurt hard enough" bullshit? It deals 450% + a fuckton of secondary effects and bonuses. It's closer to 800% effective SP...but you wouldn't know that unless you use your head.
    Last edited by Cyous; 2016-08-12 at 03:59 PM.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Do I need to dig up your beta forum posts where you were complaining about empowerments because our fillers hit for nothing? Or have you changed your mind now?

You were also lauding the sine wave design of our pendulum system back then in WoD beta and then you call it bad design. So which is it?

EDIT:

Empowerments are too plentiful. Even without legendary items, set bonuses, etc, the shear number of buffs is too high. We need an Empowerment dump.

The community feels like we cannot get rid of Empowerments fast enough. I do not believe nerfing the cooldown on MoonMoon recharges will help (FOE stacking), but I think this would be a good opportunity to improve Stellar Drift. --> Starfall consumes all Lunar Empowerment buffs to deal increased damage ([Mastery] per stack).
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743745419

Don't feel like digging for more. Also recall a tantrum mentioning to developers how they kept "overnerfing" balance druids (namely starsurge numbers) and how without developer feedback in the thread a conversation couldn't be had to provide proper feedback.

I'm done. This is like talking to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-08-12 at 04:17 PM.

Do I need to dig up your beta forum posts where you were complaining about empowerments because our fillers hit for nothing? Or have you changed your mind now?

You were also lauding the sine wave design of our pendulum system back then in WoD beta and then you call it bad design. So which is it?
    Yeah, but I never suggested to remove it. I'd like to push more damage out of Empowerments and into the baseline damage.

Sine-Wave Eclipse was stupid. You should dig up the 2-3 months of posts where I was STRONGLY opposed to that shitty Eclipse mechanic. I made a suggestion similar to what Shadow Priests use in Legion -- it didn't take root with Blizzard. But who fucking cares about WOD? Expansion was terrible. I'm sure as hell not going to sit by as people cry about designs when the current model works very well, has a ton of depth, and actually rewards you for playing well.

Wanting to remove empowerments is stupid. Calling moonfire and sunfire redundant is stupid. I gave a fuckton of feedback and most players actually like this damage model -- many of them re-rolling to moonkin because it's actually fun. For once, they listened to the community and they created a good system because of it. Now you want to throw away all that work?

Take a hint. If people dislike your ideas, it's probably because they're bad ideas.
    Last edited by Cyous; 2016-08-12 at 04:17 PM.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Yeah, but I never suggested to remove it. I'd like to push more damage out of Empowerments and into the baseline damage.

Sine-Wave Eclipse was stupid. You should dig up the 2-3 months of posts where I was STRONGLY opposed to that shitty Eclipse mechanic. I made a suggestion similar to what Shadow Priests use in Legion -- it didn't take root with Blizzard. But who fucking cares about WOD? Expansion was terrible. I'm sure as hell not going to sit by as people cry about designs when the current model works very well, has a ton of depth, and actually rewards you for playing well.

Wanting to remove empowerments is stupid. Calling moonfire and sunfire redundant is stupid. I gave a fuckton of feedback and most players actually like this damage model -- many of them re-rolling to moonkin because it's actually fun. For once, they listened to the community and they created a good system because of it. Now you want to throw away all that work?

Take a hint. If people dislike your ideas, it's probably because they're bad ideas.
    Oh, my fucking god. Where did I say I wanted to REMOVE empowerments. Your goddamned post I linked aboved just suggested a reduction of generated empowerments and shifting damage, which is exactly what i suggested. I even responded to lappe about shifting the bonus to a lunar strike empowerment as the main bonus from starsurge! It would cut the overflow of empowerments you were complaining about (and work opposite of the 70% solar wrath spam you implied that I wanted, placing better boosts to improve Lunar Strike).

Nobody wants to throw away your feedback. Nobody wants to make balance druids have less buttons or mechanics to deal with. If anything, they'd prefer more things added to it.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-08-12 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    So what utility to we bring to the table compared to other specs? Quite a lot less than we used to.
    Stampeding Roar was changed to Innervate, we didnt lose utility it was just changed.

Tranquility was gone a while ago at the time when other specs lost utility aswell. Stampeding Roar is gone but you got Innervate in return and we still have Rebirth. Raid wide buffs are gone all together so counting MotW as "loss of utility" is exactly what being dramatic is.

No shit. The obvious point you're glossing over is rotations and toolkits are not made equal. Case in point, feral druid vs. enhancement shaman.
    Rotations and toolkits arent equal but those dont mean theres more depth to one than the other. You cant judge that solely based on number of abilities to press or patchwerk rotation.

Useless retort. Anything concerning gameplay experience is an opinion.
    No, its not. Saying that a spells dont have interaction is stating a fact (a false one in this case), saying that the interaction our spells have isnt to your liking is an opinion.

Ele shamans multidot, destro warlocks multidot. Multidotting can happen with a single dot instead of redundancies.

Sunfire existed to replace insect swarm under the thematic of solar and lunar eclipses. Go back to your WoW history lessons.
    I suppose saying "multidot" means different things to each person. When I say multidot it means that we heavily depend our damage on those said dots, specifically in multitarget situations.

Insect Swarm became Sunfire for the sake of the name, the spell itself wasnt created just because eclipse. I know my WoW history well enough but a good try trying to discredit me with puny insult.

lol, "quite hard". Starsurge hits for the amount of a lava burst crit, which now hits for very little damage. Certainly not the same amount of damage it used to do in its introduction. It's had its strength shaved down to accommodate empowerments.

I don't need you to explain to me why empowerments exist, because I'm saying they're a shitty way of making Lunar Strike relevant (and many if not most posters here agree, also wanting the damage shifted away from empowerment and into the baseline nukes).

Hell, if this were solely about lunar strike, there's no reason why they could tailor the empowerment solely for lunar strike and adjust the damage of solar wrath and starsurge by removing ther empowerment on solar wrath.
    And by doing that you'd leave Solar Wrath nearly useless spell which would result in people like you crying over Solar Wrath being nearly useless and "lacking".
    Also the way Starsurge and Empowerments currently work is "unique", you want interaction but then you dont want it - just make up your mind.

I mean, pot, meet kettle. I didn't whine about class homogenization, if you had a semblance of awareness there was this big kerfluffle I had with Gebuz about utility homogenization and mythic+ dungeons.
    I dont keep up with the forums at the same pace I used to, one of the big reasons being posters like you, so yeah I've probably missed alot of stuff people have been talking about.

"There are always going to be specs that are better than others in raiding and there's no way around it". Dumb comment turned on its head to illustrate the point that just because the content matters little to you and is unlikely to impact you, then it doesn't need to be addressed. Specs should at least be remotely competitive in all formats, feel free to disagree but that does not make you any more reasonable.
    Oh, I agree that it every spec should be competitive but I'm just being realistic here - it will NEVER happen if we want to have any differences between classes/specs.
    and yeah, as I'm not HC raiding anymore Mythic+ dungeons will impact my gameplay quite a lot but feel free to try downtalk my points a bit more.

Another oblivious gem. You realize this applies to any caster, right? The difference is how this impacts classes differently, or are you going to sit here and take the stupid position that a mage with ice floes, a priest under Surrender to Madness, or hunter aren't seeing the same DPS impact as a balance druid who can't do any damage on the move.

This crap would have more credence if somehow balance druids did more damage while stationary than other casters to make up for repositioning, but that simply isn't true.
    It applies to every caster yes and as a balance druid moving for a few seconds hardly impacts your dps - if you're just prepared for it. Any movement longer than 3-5 seconds and you're in a situation that happens only on one encounter out of a hundred or you've just fucked up your position all together.

What was that crap you spouted earlier? Oh, "fine" is , like, totally just your opinion dude.
    I've provided you arguments that support the "fine" part, you've only cried your personal opinions.

Apparently stating that something is redundant and should not exist is crying, just another example of your whimsical notion of what is and isn't "fine".
    It is when said spells play a major part of our core gameplay. Had you said something like that about Charm Woodland Creature then yeah it would've been valid.

Here you come and say we're a multidot class as a reason to have two dots that are visual clones, yet our dots have less interaction than a class you wouldn't treat as a multidot class, like shaman where their dot varies on duration depending on maelstrom and has lava surge procs tied to it. Or an affliction warlock being a real multidot class with built in interactions from the artifact into their usage. Or a shadow priest having his void eruption and sphere of insanity damage tied to targets affected by his dots.
    If Moonfire and Sunfire are visual clones then I suppose all dots are just clones of each other as clearly the damage or functioning of the dots doesnt matter.

Moonfire and Sunfire dont play a vital part with our ST rotation, they are just "shoot and forget" specially if you take NB. However if you consider AoE or multidot situations your mind should change.

A balance druid brings little worthwhile utility for a group, their defensive cd's (which he neglected to mention as they do not suit his argument) are lacking, and we can sit here and make bets if you want as to how these elements are going to impact group-making compositions for mythic dungeons, battlegrounds, arenas, and raid comps.
    I just quoted the last post you whined it, it had nothing about defensive CD's.
    As said earlier Innervate can be of great importance for any group/raid content.
    As for defensive cd's: Ours arent the best out there, theres no denying that, but they still are good enough. I've yet to be benched from a raid/rbg/dungeon because of "lacking survivability", closest to that would be Al'akir 25hc pre-nerf where half of the raid had to afk whole p1.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Just because someone is damn good at the spec, does not make rotational mistakes, knows when to move and keeps extra things to a minimum to maximize his dps does not always mean they know the inner workings on how the spec impacts players of ALL skill levels
    Definitely not but still I'd say a player who knows his skill level very well has much more time to think and consider of others aswell.
    Ontop of that we're clearly talking about the very high end stuff here as at the casual skill level every class is viable.