Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so confused hwo to use this addon lol. I just have a shit ton of icons all over my bar that just sit there whether i'm in combat or out of combat.

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post
    I'm so confused hwo to use this addon lol. I just have a shit ton of icons all over my bar that just sit there whether i'm in combat or out of combat.
    Type /tmw to close the edit mode.

The addon has two modes. One is play mode and the other is edit. Typing /tmw toggles it and depending on which your in you can either run the icons you set up or modify them.

I feel like an idiot asking this. But do I have to continue to update the import file as changes are made, aka the exansiguate nerf? And if so, will it change where I have my icons set up or will it just update the info within the rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyLif3 View Post
    I feel like an idiot asking this. But do I have to continue to update the import file as changes are made, aka the exansiguate nerf? And if so, will it change where I have my icons set up or will it just update the info within the rotation?
    Generally no, the latest version set up Exsanguinate in a way that won't require further changes. And yes any changes you make to the profile will be overwritten. I'd recommend at least using the latest version and it should be minor fixes for a long while now

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Generally no, the latest version set up Exsanguinate in a way that won't require further changes. And yes any changes you make to the profile will be overwritten. I'd recommend at least using the latest version and it should be minor fixes for a long while now
    Ok thanks for the info! I appreciate all the work!

UPDATE 8/11/2016

General

- Added GCD Tracker to Rotation

Assassination

- Moved Vanish CD to lower bar
    - Added Artifact CD Tracker to upper bar
    - Fixed Scaling issue with Main Rotation group
    - Removed Sprint CD Tracker

Outlaw

- 90 Talent options have been added to the bottom bar
    - Removed Sprint CD
    - Removed Vanish CD

Subtlety

- Moved Vanish CD to lower bar
    - Removed Sprint CD

You can find the latest version HERE
    Last edited by chesder; 2016-08-12 at 05:00 AM.

Thanks for this, I was wondering if the new update factored in the new RtB logic of 2+ buff fishing? I imported your new profile and even when I have only 1 buff, it never tells me to reroll RtB at all nor does it tell me to use mark for death if the talent is chosen. I was wondering if I did something wrong importing? First time using TMW. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikachan View Post
    Thanks for this, I was wondering if the new update factored in the new RtB logic of 2+ buff fishing? I imported your new profile and even when I have only 1 buff, it never tells me to reroll RtB at all nor does it tell me to use mark for death if the talent is chosen. I was wondering if I did something wrong importing? First time using TMW. Thanks again.
    So I set it up to only bring it up if you have Grand Melee as a single buff. It isn't set up to track if you have 2+ as that would be a huge amount of code that ultimately could lead to bugs.

This is one of those things that as a player you have to decide whether or not you want to RtB again or keep what you got.

Mark for Death isn't in the rotation but instead is a cooldown on the bar. You'll again have to use it at your leisure.

Ahh I see, okay thanks again

How would I go about removing Vanish from the Assassination profile? I understand why it's there, it's just that I'd rather use it when I want to and not have it shown when I want to not use it.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    How would I go about removing Vanish from the Assassination profile? I understand why it's there, it's just that I'd rather use it when I want to and not have it shown when I want to not use it.
    Right click the icon and set the "While Conditions Pass" Opacity from 100% to 0% (hidden)

It will ignore it in the priority.

Right click the icon and set the "While Conditions Pass" Opacity from 100% to 0% (hidden)

It will ignore it in the priority.
    So when I do that, Rupture never shows up. It'll go straight to Envenom. I assume I should be removing the Vanish condition from Rupture.
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2016-08-16 at 06:17 PM.
    Priest Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    So when I do that, Rupture never shows up. It'll go straight to Envenom. I assume I should be removing the Vanish condition from Rupture.
    This is a special version that should do what you need. I removed all logic for Vanish and removed it from the rotation

http://textuploader.com/58qef

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 8/17/2016

Assassination

- Fixed an error causing Rupture to be suggested when not taking the Exsanguinate talent. It will now properly display Envenom/Death from Above when Rupture is already active on the target

This is a special version that should do what you need. I removed all logic for Vanish and removed it from the rotation

http://textuploader.com/58qef

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 8/17/2016

Assassination

- Fixed an error causing Rupture to be suggested when not taking the Exsanguinate talent. It will now properly display Envenom/Death from Above when Rupture is already active on the target
    Thank you for the special version. I noticed it's not suggesting to use Garrote outside of stealth, though I'm pretty sure I should maintaining it on my target.
    Priest Warrior

Deleted
    thx for the hard work chesder,

is it possible to handle energy polling in the suggested skills?

Quote Originally Posted by unicornz View Post
    thx for the hard work chesder,

is it possible to handle energy polling in the suggested skills?
    It's tricky to do because the energy bar doesn't have many interactions. I'll do some tests and see if I can find a workaround

It's tricky to do because the energy bar doesn't have many interactions. I'll do some tests and see if I can find a workaround
    Speaking of energy bar. Is it possible to get text on it ? I think your fury bar got text. Would be nice to get text on the enegy bar for easier pooling of energy.

Nvm. I think i managed to fix it by myself for once !!!

I changed the bar text to centered and added value as the text type
    Last edited by glowpipe; 2016-08-18 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Speaking of energy bar. Is it possible to get text on it ? I think your fury bar got text. Would be nice to get text on the enegy bar for easier pooling of energy.

Nvm. I think i managed to fix it by myself for once !!!

I changed the bar text to centered and added value as the text type
    Good to hear you found it out When it comes to some classes like Rogue I don't think the amount of energy they have is as important since most of the time you aren't pooling for specific reasons, unlike Warriors who need to know how much rage they spend exactly. I left it out for that reason.

Good to hear you found it out When it comes to some classes like Rogue I don't think the amount of energy they have is as important since most of the time you aren't pooling for specific reasons, unlike Warriors who need to know how much rage they spend exactly. I left it out for that reason.
    Yeah. It is little important on sub i think tho. Should be on on around 100 energy before popping shadow dance. Atleast according to icy-veins

Pooling is incredibly important for Subtlety.

It's pretty meaningless for the other two specs.