Poll: Spec?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

So, what spec are you going to play in Legion?

Hi,

For me it will be Unholy, been Frost almost all of WoD.

Time for something new and it feels/looks good.

Also i like the 2h artifact beter then the DW artifacts.

So, what spec are you going to play in Legion?

And what is the reason behind your choise?

Vote and leave your comment.

Greetz!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    Blood, because I've tanked since I started playing 9 years ago.
    I like the fantasy of the spec and, unlike many others, I really do enjoy the new playstyle. Oh, and the Maw is simply amazing.

Leveling as Blood, will likely be unholy main for raid content.

Unholy all the way

Deleted
    unholy 100%, dont like frost and blood ,frost is okish, but blood is moslty ruined for me.

Blood in, blood out

Quote Originally Posted by Rias View Post
    Been Blood Spec since Wotlk, haven't looked back since.
    Blood dps spec was a thing of beauty. I miss it dearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood for the Blood god!

I wish that blood could go back to being a dps spec and let Frost be tanking. I think that the concept of blood as dps is so cool

Quote Originally Posted by Icathian View Post
    Blood for the Blood god!

I wish that blood could go back to being a dps spec and let Frost be tanking. I think that the concept of blood as dps is so cool
    I agree. Frost seems to always be misplaced anyway, so might as well make them have a true role as a tank. But for now, I'm glad I at least have Heart Strike back

Blood for the Blood god!

Blood was the tanking spec of choice even before they decided to make it the dedicated tanking spec.
    Beta Club Brosquad

I honestly don't know.

I'm predominantly a PvP these days and have been a Frost'er since WotLK. For obvious reasons, Blood isn't going to be great at higher levels of PvP but I just despise how Frost plays now. It feels so slow. Unholy might be a nice change and I've enjoyed what I've been mucking around with in the pre-patch, but eh, I just dislike its aesthetic. Unfortunately, being DPS in PvE bores me to tears so it would have to be Blood if I went that route.

Level as Frost for story and to learn instances, then maintain as Blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood for the Blood god!

After watching Hellsing Ultimate in full, I agree, even as a kind of Feral/Bear split. I don't think they will be adding rivers of blood or huge harkonnen automatic weapons to the class, though.

Here, Frost MS Blood OS. I hope they can make Frost worth a shit without the legendary bracers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    I'll main UH, and I'll play Frost as my second spec. I don't really like blood, but I might use it for old raid content if I need to.
    I was frost at first in MoP, but since I tried UH in ToT, I just fell in love with the spec.

I'll be playing all three of them, but right out of the gate I'll be maining Unholy. I've only tried blood once since prepatch, so I can't really speak to how it feels, but Frost to me doesn't seem like a lot of fun, and looking at the artifact tree, it doesn't look like that is going to be any different leveling, so I rather work on it after I hit max level and only really play it if I actually need to (not really holding my breath on that, tbh).

I actually fell in love with the whole class since the changes!
    I rly like all 3 specs but since I'm a dps in my Guild i will be Maining UH and play frost as 2nd spec and be prepared if Frost will be better at some point, but for now i feel like UH is better ( for me at least ) both in PvE and PvP (mainly BGs).
    Having so much fun with UH!

Cheers

Started frost mainly for pvp, I then quit pvp for pve and played frost in hfc all the way up until I got my heroic 4 pc, ring etc. started maining unholy for mythic progression and haven't looked back since. I love unholy now, a year or two ago I hated the thought of playing unholy but oh how times have changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unholy feels a lot more fun in my opinion, both single target and AoE. Frost is fun, but I'm not a fan of the AoE. The other side of the coin though is that I really love the Frost artifacts, and enjoy the theme of the spec more. I'll play UH out of the gate but if Frost is the top spec going into raiding I'll jump on that.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest