Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Please stop using Blade Dance on single targets.

You don't cast Blizzard on raid bosses, and you don't use Blade Dance.

It really hurts my eyes to see this happen so much. The First Blood talent isn't even available yet, so there really are no excuses.

Deleted
    But it looks SO fucking cool. Bite me.

I use it on single target, because i like to. dont tell me how to live my life

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsla View Post
    But it looks SO fucking cool. Bite me.
    This. And using Eye Beam on one or two targets, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    People probably don't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause prepatch is totally not a good time to just fuck around and have "stupid fun", especially since you have all your talents and artifact traits right now too.

Oh wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

I was pretty disappointed when I found out it wasn't used singletarget, honestly.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Cause prepatch is totally not a good time to just fuck around and have "stupid fun", especially since you have all your talents and artifact traits right now too.

Oh wait.
    This, exactly. Everyone is experimenting with DH and having fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iskalld View Post
    This, exactly. Everyone is experimenting with DH and having fun with it.
    I get the having fun, but whats experimenting about it. You read the tooltip and you know already you are losing damage doing that lol. Experiment over. If i see one of our DH use it once single target, they def sit the rest of the raid out.

Please stop messing up with his progression raiding at the end of the expansion!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have kicked so many demon hunters from pugs for just "having stupid fun" it's insane. I have pretty much gotten to the point where I don't let random demon hunters in my pug and only bring ones from my guild that know how to properly play the class.

Everyone and their mother is playing a DH so of course they are going to use every ability. Without using BD and EB their rotation could literally be one single button used every so often on a single target.

Spot on design Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by inkberry View Post
    I have kicked so many demon hunters from pugs for just "having stupid fun" it's insane. I have pretty much gotten to the point where I don't let random demon hunters in my pug and only bring ones from my guild that know how to properly play the class.
    You are all the reasons wrong with this game man, seriously.
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Probably gets pretty boring using the two buttons they are supposed to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    I really don't care what you think. Maybe when the expansion is live and people start playing properly I'll change my attitude. I really don't see any reason to let random demon hunters in the raid if I can't trust 75% of the dh pugs to perform. They don't deserve loot or a spot over people that will.

Deleted
    This just makes me want to use Blade Dance and Eye Beam even more. Might add Spectral Sight and Chaos Nova to the rotation too for the lols.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    I get the having fun, but whats experimenting about it. You read the tooltip and you know already you are losing damage doing that lol. Experiment over. If i see one of our DH use it once single target, they def sit the rest of the raid out.
    Definitely, but unless its slowing down some sort of progression, why would you care how people play their character? It's their problem. The times i've used it on single target, i haven't seen that drastic of a dps drop anyways.

Deleted
    i use it just to vary things up, its pre-patch and a new class, lighten up

Quote Originally Posted by inkberry View Post
    Christ, some people are butthurt.

Deleted
    Lol, what the hell? You wouldn't keep a feral that is swiping on single target or a monk that is crane kicking. Why should Havoc be any different? Besides, despite the spam on forums from your average DH about how easy and braindead the spec is, they are mostly doing terrible job in raids/dungeons so.. And yes, you are allowed to have fun on your DH (if pressing Blade dance really is that fun in st) but you definitely should not expect raid leaders to be fine with you nerfing yourself by playing badly.

Everyone and their mother is playing a DH so of course they are going to use every ability. Without using BD and EB their rotation could literally be one single button used every so often on a single target.
    Heh. That is literally true at L100. Pretty silly.