Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    I get the having fun, but whats experimenting about it. You read the tooltip and you know already you are losing damage doing that lol. Experiment over. If i see one of our DH use it once single target, they def sit the rest of the raid out.
    Ooooh yeah going to make them sit out on tryhard prepatch M HFC "progression" or M HFC farm... if they're trying to have some fun while playing the new shiny, and you're being ridiculous over content that recently had a "birthday", maybe you kicking them is best for both parties. They avoid the ridiculous, you kill the boss 10 seconds out of 1.5 min kill time sooner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Ooooh yeah going to make them sit out on tryhard prepatch M HFC "progression" or M HFC farm... if they're trying to have some fun while playing the new shiny, and you're being ridiculous over content that recently had a "birthday", maybe you kicking them is best for both parties. They avoid the ridiculous, you kill the boss 10 seconds out of 1.5 min kill time sooner.
    Cool get carried by someone else then.

Quote Originally Posted by inkberry View Post
    I have kicked so many demon hunters from pugs for just "having stupid fun" it's insane. I have pretty much gotten to the point where I don't let random demon hunters in my pug and only bring ones from my guild that know how to properly play the class.
    I really don't care what you think. Maybe when the expansion is live and people start playing properly I'll change my attitude. I really don't see any reason to let random demon hunters in the raid if I can't trust 75% of the dh pugs to perform. They don't deserve loot or a spot over people that will.
    You are really an example to the extent why the community is so toxic. I will have fun. I don't care about your attitude. If, for instance, I got kicked by you because of my class without any reasons, I'd make that game a living hell for you because your sense of stupid entitlement degrades the fun I'm aiming to experience in the game. This game does not belong to you. You're simply a power-mongering raid leader of a bottom 5000 raiding guild that actively loses players because of that sense of entitlement. So, the irony is, it is your opinion that does not matter for 90% of the community.

Now would you kindly take your toxic attitude and get lost? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    I get the having fun, but whats experimenting about it. You read the tooltip and you know already you are losing damage doing that lol. Experiment over. If i see one of our DH use it once single target, they def sit the rest of the raid out.
    Do you? Do you really understand having fun?
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    I don't think he does, I also use it randomly because its cool looking but since nothing is serious right now (raid wise) nothing wrong with using it for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzieDK View Post
    You are really an example to the extent why the community is so toxic. I will have fun. I don't care about your attitude. If, for instance, I got kicked by you because of my class without any reasons, I'd make that game a living hell for you because your sense of stupid entitlement degrades the fun I'm aiming to experience in the game. This game does not belong to you. You're simply a power-mongering raid leader of a bottom 5000 raiding guild that actively loses players because of that sense of entitlement. So, the irony is, it is your opinion that does not matter for 90% of the community.

Now would you kindly take your toxic attitude and get lost? Thanks.
    As it is in real life, 90% of the population are mothbreathing wastes of oxygen. Nobody that matters gives a shit about you.

You are free to have fun in your moron proof play pen just don't try to get out of it.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-08-12 at 06:26 PM. Reason: INFRACTION

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Christ, some people are butthurt.
    Adults with jobs care about their time. People fucking off on their DH wasting my time isn't acceptable to me. I don't mind the fucking off, but fuck off on your own time, not the groups.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by retsiem View Post
    I don't think he does, I also use it randomly because its cool looking but since nothing is serious right now (raid wise) nothing wrong with using it for fun.
    Fun is when a group of players play correctly at the highest level. It's honestly ridiculously fun, but finding people capable is tough.

I have kicked so many demon hunters from pugs for just "having stupid fun" it's insane. I have pretty much gotten to the point where I don't let random demon hunters in my pug and only bring ones from my guild that know how to properly play the class.
    Yeah, months and years we prayed to them to stop using that evil button. But since the dawn of time, they only intend to make our life a misery.
    Before the big bang, raiding was definitly more fun.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    Please can people stop making threads like this one.

It really hurts my eyes to see this happen so much. Legion isn't even available yet, so there really are no excuses.

/sarcasm

On a serious note: The expansion ends in like 2 weeks... Lighten up :/ If you are worried about a stupid DH hurting your "progression", you are 6 months late to the party. You had a more than a whole year to finish HFC on mythic, if that was your goal.

Yes, of course people can do whatever they want. On prepatch especially. This was supposed to serve as a PSA because I've seen people do this in mythic+ dungeons on beta all the time so it genuinely seems like people are unaware.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't care what you think. Maybe when the expansion is live and people start playing properly I'll change my attitude. I really don't see any reason to let random demon hunters in the raid if I can't trust 75% of the dh pugs to perform. They don't deserve loot or a spot over people that will.
    If you didnt care what anyone thinks, why are you posting about what you think, on a forum.

You can use it while soloing, it gives you 100% dodge for 1 second. Active-evasion mechanics.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

People like the OP and those that "kick" people because they use blade dance "wrong" are just awful people. I mean, do you not have anything better to do in your miserable lives but complain about how another person place a class? This is a game. an EFFING game. This is not real life. You sit in your mothers basement and pretend that you are some kind of leader... I mean, really? Your a nerd who plays a video game. That's it. You dont determine how others play a game. I know your mother lets you feel entitled but in the real world you dont make the rules. How about you get out of the basement and get a job. Maybe someone there will tell you how to do your job right.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-08-14 at 09:44 PM. Reason: INFRACTION

10+ Year Old Account
    About carrying... given DHs are missing most of their talents at 100 and the game is balanced around 110 and artifacts and they certainly don't have full M HFC gear + most of all the ring, even if you play flawlessly, you're still going to be carried at 100. I can understand being frustrated with a bad DH TANK, but with all the gear and HFC nerfs floating around... who gives a fuck about prepatch DH's DPS?

This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen. People who want to play optimally and with like minded people are being labelled "try-hards" and should just suck it up and carry people spamming aoe skills on single target cuz "particles" and #my15dollars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys please, I need DH to step up their game so I can progress in my Mythic HFC, we are only 1/13 and I need my guild to step it up before legion comes out. So can we please just learn your class already

/s
    "God Gave us a pinky so we can sprint and crouch."

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    People should have all the fun they want. They should also realize when their fun limits other peoples fun they might have to have fun elsewhere. Expecting people to not tey things on a 3 day old class is silly, but so is gettimg mad at somebody for not wanting to carry strangers.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    People should have all the fun they want. They should also realize when their fun limits other peoples fun they might have to have fun elsewhere. Expecting people to not tey things on a 3 day old class is silly, but so is gettimg mad at somebody for not wanting to carry strangers.
    'carry'. Ladies, it's old content, relax.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah cause raiding is fin job, get over yourself, your not the all mighty you think you are. People like you are a cancer to the community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varmin View Post
    This is one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen. People who want to play optimally and with like minded people are being labelled "try-hards" and should just suck it up and carry people spamming aoe skills on single target cuz "particles" and #my15dollars.
    Trying to play well is not tryharding. Benching someone because they fatfingered and used Blade Dance once on single target in a prepatch when they're more gimped by not having a legendary ring may as well be the definition of tryharding.