Deleted
    Can someone explain me how the rotation with FR looks like? Im rage empty most of the time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    Just an FYI, Max output Arms is currently at 120+apm.
    That depends upon haste. It's between 90-120. I specifically said 90 to avoid any epeen max-apm arguments. I failed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ericcrazy View Post
    slam is 20 rage
    And even with 20rage (without the 4set) the DPR of slam is higher than the DPR of FR.

Quote Originally Posted by Arqentum View Post
    Can you provide us with the FOB talent?

The Slam dpr was based on 15 or 20 rage?

TY!

Is it worth to wait CS+SD for the Sudden Death from ring? Iam currently ignoring SD and hitting Execute asap.
    *One shot mobs with Charge+CS+Exe

Deleted
    slam is 20 rage
    Quote Originally Posted by kimicate View Post
    Can you provide us with the FOB talent?

The Slam dpr was based on 15 or 20 rage?

TY!

Is it worth to wait CS+SD for the Sudden Death from ring? Iam currently ignoring SD and hitting Execute asap.
    *One shot mobs with Charge+CS+Exe
    Bloody MMO-C talent calc showing 15 rage and confusing my memory. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    And even with 20rage (without the 4set) the DPR of slam is higher than the DPR of FR.
    You are completely missing the point. It's 0.5 dpr above FR, but it's 8.19 dpr below FR+SD.
    And trust me you'll have a lot less than 16 slams between two FR+SD to offset the difference.

p.s. Please just ignore Tactician proc / rage values for now.
    While slam will have +4.2% chance to reset CS it isn't worth it.
    Last edited by mmoc14553d1068; 2016-08-12 at 08:51 PM. Reason: fixed WW

Bloody MMO-C talent calc showing 15 rage and confusing my memory. Thanks.
    WoWhead and MMO-C are both slow to update hotfixes. I haven't checked recently, but as of last week they were both out of date.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    WoWhead and MMO-C are both slow to update hotfixes. I haven't checked recently, but as of last week they were both out of date.
    Still out of date, doesn't there need to be a live patch to push the tooltip updates? As far as I know the beta patch a week or two ago hasn't been pushed to live, so the Slam/Whirlwind pages and all the Fury abilities that got nerfed by 5% are still showing pre-July 16th values.

Quote Originally Posted by volgon View Post
    Still out of date, doesn't there need to be a live patch to push the tooltip updates? As far as I know the beta patch a week or two ago hasn't been pushed to live, so the Slam/Whirlwind pages and all the Fury abilities that got nerfed by 5% are still showing pre-July 16th values.
    No, they can update tooltips via hotfix now as well.

A few questions:

1. Based on the table provide from Arqentum in the FOB build we still dont hit slam?

2. WW hits has 3 chances to proc OpS?

3. On the FR build, we hit Slam?

4. Is it worth to wait CS+SD for the Sudden Death from ring?
    Last edited by kimicate; 2016-08-12 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimicate View Post
    A few questions:

1. Based on the table provide from Arqentum in the FOB build we still dont hit slam?

2. WW hits has 3 chances to proc OpS?

3. On the FR build, we hit Slam?

4. Is it worth to wait CS+SD for the Sudden Death from ring?
    1) Correct, Whirlwind becomes the primary filler in place of Slam.
    2) You can only proc one Opportunity Strikes per Whirlwind, but I don't know if every Whirlwind hit has a chance to proc that Strike.
    3) Rarely. You will, but only during Deadly Calm or if you're nearing rage cap with 3 stacks of Focused Rage already up.
    4) Unlikely, since you risk the chance of the proc overwriting itself before you consume the previous.

Deleted
    If Deadly Calm is Up then Whirlwind
    If Rage >= 80 and FR stacks = 3 then Slam

4. FR(3) + MS + SD deals more pure damage than Exe + SD + DB so it isn't worth fishing the proc.

Here's the abilities Priority by DPR:

Slam vs. FR

Last edited by mmoc14553d1068; 2016-08-13 at 04:53 PM.

4. FR(3) + MS + SD deals more pure damage than Exe + SD + DB so it isn't worth fishing the proc.

i don't understand how FR(3)+MS+SD[3] is less weapon damage than FR(3)+MS+SD[3]+PS[3]

Deleted
    i don't understand how FR(3)+MS+SD[3] is less weapon damage than FR(3)+MS+SD[3]+PS[3]
    FR(3) for MS + SD[3] means only FR damage part and it's DPR w/o MS at all.
    Last edited by mmoc14553d1068; 2016-08-13 at 04:51 PM.

I think with the whole hamstring spam during battle cry to fish for opportunity strikes and proc tactician, there's going to be major retuning coming. I really hope it happens before the first raid tier is unlocked though.

They also said they're not happy with pvp tuning so hopefully we'll be getting some survivability changes. Again hoping for that to happen before the first legion season.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2016-08-13 at 04:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account

Slam vs. FR

I don't really understand that.
    Does that mean that Slam is superior to WW even with FOB talent? Does that make Avatar superior to FOB?

Does that mean one should push FR over Slam or WW as your base filler and only use either during deadly calm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I don't really understand that.
    Does that mean that Slam is superior to WW even with FOB talent? Does that make Avatar superior to FOB?

Does that mean one should push FR over Slam or WW as your base filler and only use either during deadly calm?
    Slam is slightly better but overall inferior due Tactician.
    Yes.

Check DPS-Warrior-F-A-Q#post41864964

Slam is slightly better but overall inferior due Tactician.
    Yes.

Check DPS-Warrior-F-A-Q#post41864964
    Did you use the pre-nerf Whirlwind values for your latest charts? Whirlwind should be ~183% weapon damage (61.2%/swing) base, ~211% with Many Will Fall trait. 248.4% would be using the pre-July 16th base value at 72% weapon damage per hit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by volgon View Post
    Did you use the pre-nerf Whirlwind values for your latest charts? Whirlwind should be ~183% weapon damage (61.2%/swing) base, ~211% with Many Will Fall trait. 248.4% would be using the pre-July 16th base value at 72% weapon damage per hit.
    I used 72*3 values. So it's even lower now? Seems like FoB build is falling apart.
    Updated the table. Thanks.

I used 72*3 values. So it's even lower now? Seems like FoB build is falling apart.
    Updated the table. Thanks.
    Yeah, Wowhead doesn't seeem to have updated their database so their tooltips are still showing original 7.0 values. They still have Whirlwind at 72%/swing (216% total), when it should be 61.2%/swing (183.6% total) after the 15% nerf on July 16th. I confirmed this ~183% value myself in game also.
    Last edited by volgon; 2016-08-13 at 09:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope Blizzard will change this. Slamspam was bad but at least it had a cool animation to give you some feedback.

FR on the other hand has no animation and the only way you feel like you do something is looking at WAs or the Buffbar. If Blizzard decides to keep it as it is they should at least add some kind of animation to FR (even if it is only cosmetic). Heroic strike was Off the GCD as well, but at least it had an animation.

Also is there some way for addons like Skada and Recount to seperate MS buffed by FR from MS without buffs, so one can actually see what differences FR has on the MS damge? It would be cool if there were 4 seperate lines of MS. 3 showing MS damage buffed with 1 to 3 stacks and one MS bar with just base damage. That way you could see how many buffed MS casts you did and compare it to none buffed casts so you might improve.
    Last edited by Uriel; 2016-08-14 at 12:46 AM.