Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    'carry'. Ladies, it's old content, relax.
    It is, that doesn't mean that people can do nothing and expect people to drag them around. Content could be a day old or 10 years old. That doesn't mean a group of people want a freeloader in the group. If you are so sure they do, feel free to jump on your main and out of the kindness of your heart do the heavy lifting for 19 strangers.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    As it is in real life, 90% of the population are mothbreathing wastes of oxygen. Nobody that matters gives a shit about you.

You are free to have fun in your moron proof play pen just don't try to get out of it.
    Oh the pulse throbbing perfectionists, you guys sound so retarded when you speak...I bet you work at McDonalds

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Yeah cause raiding is fin job, get over yourself, your not the all mighty you think you are. People like you are a cancer to the community.
    As are the people that think everybody the run across is duty bound to take them anywhere they want to go.
    Last edited by Alvito; 2016-08-13 at 05:41 PM.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Adults with jobs care about their time.
    Nice try, but adults with jobs don't get butthurt over video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Emode View Post
    Probably gets pretty boring using the two buttons they are supposed to use.
    You mean one button because Demon Blades is the best talent in that row? :P
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    As it is in real life, 90% of the population are mothbreathing wastes of oxygen. Nobody that matters gives a shit about you.

You are free to have fun in your moron proof play pen just don't try to get out of it.
    Wow, this level of ego is something that I haven't seen for a long time on MMO-Champion forums.

You think you matter based on what? Your forum posts? Your biggest achievement that you got the highest number flashed over some pixels?

Grow up, please and stop wasting everybody's time here. You are free to leave this world if you think 90% is waste of oxygen. Nobody is stopping you. On the contrary, actually.

ST it's a DPS loss and waste of Fury. Some of us have gone to the pains of testing this out for everyone that didn't have access to alpha/beta. There is a sticky Havoc thread in this forum for those that did not know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Heh. That is literally true at L100. Pretty silly.
    which fight are you picking chaos cleave over fel mastery?

heck, which fight are you picking dblades over prepared?

He said it could be a single button. At L100, he was right.

because is really cool. lol.

- - - Updated - - -

lmao, reading ppl talking about carry noobs,
    if you only know how many ppl mess his rotation in a fight... but guess what, they dont have a super cool animation so you cant tell...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Nice try, but adults with jobs don't get butthurt over video games.
    false, i really care about my time, since i work 10 hs a day, i dont wanna waste the remaining hours, even that, i dont give a fck if they use a cool spell on ST :P.

its fun, i would use it too!

lol people saying "having fun" but will q up for mythic dungeons and raids. Have fun in solo content, don't push your bull shit on 4 other people

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Cause prepatch is totally not a good time to just fuck around and have "stupid fun", especially since you have all your talents and artifact traits right now too.

Oh wait.
    Dont pretend you are consciously playing terrible. You'll do the same shit in legion because not good at game, which is okay. You dont have to be good. Just stop pretending it i purposeful.

People are pretty harsh in pugs, they want you to maximize your dps rotation and don't care if u miss 3 secs of the timing on your abilities. Yet I´m surprised by this thread. You are saying you use it because it is cool and you should do what you want? What a bullshit reason! If I used rain of fire every time, would it still be okay that I lost 10-15K dps because of it?

Sure you can have fun all you want but at least admit it you are using blade dance because you are used to click on that ability and that you have made a bad habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    Lol, what the hell? You wouldn't keep a feral that is swiping on single target or a monk that is crane kicking. Why should Havoc be any different? Besides, despite the spam on forums from your average DH about how easy and braindead the spec is, they are mostly doing terrible job in raids/dungeons so.. And yes, you are allowed to have fun on your DH (if pressing Blade dance really is that fun in st) but you definitely should not expect raid leaders to be fine with you nerfing yourself by playing badly.
    Well then announce it in your raid chat then. Don't come here with some overly dramatic whine session, about random strangers pressing buttons they want to press, and the get butt hurt when someone calls you out on your elitist bullshit outburst.

I have never once used it on single target in Beta, but I'm using the shit out of it on live. No one cares about your dps or abilities during content that will last us 18 days more. Just have some fun with it and then go back to proper rotation when raids come out. It looks cool.

If you're talking about people using it in HFC and Mythic Dungeons, then yes I agree - stop that, you're not just hurting yourself but others around you aswell by not maximizing your dmg in those situations, especially when most other DPS in that group are DH's using it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Adults with jobs care about their time. People fucking off on their DH wasting my time isn't acceptable to me. I don't mind the fucking off, but fuck off on your own time, not the groups.

- - - Updated - - -

Fun is when a group of players play correctly at the highest level. It's honestly ridiculously fun, but finding people capable is tough.
    Its a shame but not a shock more people dont get this. Some people like to goof of and think thats fun which is fine. Others think fun is being exceptional. Now kicking someone for 1 use of a minorly weaker skill seems over the top, the overall point of "fuck around on your own time" is what really matters. I for one am sick of seeing 15 demon hunters in my bgs and thm being so awful they need 4 to train me for a kill. Go practice somewhere else, then come and play the bg right. Stop wasting my time especially since blizz decided itmwas smart to punish me for leaving you instead of punishing you for fucking around and being bad.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but I gotta go with the guy who won't let you keep running in the group. I get that you want to play your way, but do keep in mind that you're disrespecting others in the group by choosing to not perform. The raid lead has a right to choose somebody else over you, if he or she so desires. Messing around at the end of the expansion doesn't translate to getting carried wherever you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    You are all the reasons wrong with this game man, seriously.
    I agree. Last night I was on my DH just trying to get into Mythics for the trinkets and I saw a group that just said "demon hunters suck" and insta-declined me even though they needed 3 dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalos View Post
    You don't cast Blizzard on raid bosses, and you don't use Blade Dance.

It really hurts my eyes to see this happen so much. The First Blood talent isn't even available yet, so there really are no excuses.
    If we had more than two core rotational buttons right now, we probably wouldn't be using it on single targets. As it stands now, the class is so freaking boring, uninteresting, and not engaging at all that hitting Blade Dance becomes the highlight of my day because at least it looks like I'm doing something other than standing there swinging glaives. I'm sure at 110 it's better. It has to be better.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

I sometimes do it out of habit while soloing, so I kinda get why people develop the habit.

That being said, it's whatever, I can get why people would think one of their whopping four rotational abilities would be use on CD.