Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Invasion Weapons

Have any of you ele/resto shaman managed to find a weapon from the invasion chests other than the mace? Wondering if I'm just wasting time trying to get the staves on my shaman. Found the mace 3 times over now.
    Undefined animosity is a device of the spineless, the means of a fool.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Also just gotten the 1h axe on my rogue 3 times if that makes you feel any better

Same here, 3 maces...I mean I wouldnt mind if there was a shield too but...ffs

All were on Ele loot though so I dunno if switched loot specialization to resto would do the trick

shrug, 20 chests opened and 0 weapons

Anybody know if theres been a blue post explaining what classes can get what weapons?

Deleted
    Axe on my enhancement shaman

My resto shaman trying to get enhancement axes for leveling.:

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    My resto shaman trying to get enhancement axes for leveling.:
    If you mean for legion levelling - I understand that weapons etc. for your offspec are sold in the Order Halls, so you can complete the artifact questlines for those specializations. I wouldn't sweat it too much.
    Brightaegis - Enhancement Shaman - Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhaven View Post
    If you mean for legion levelling - I understand that weapons etc. for your offspec are sold in the Order Halls, so you can complete the artifact questlines for those specializations. I wouldn't sweat it too much.
    Oh so getting the 725 weapon won't last?

My.goal is to endgame resto but level enhancement

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Oh so getting the 725 weapon won't last?

My.goal is to endgame resto but level enhancement
    That's right - they won't be super useful for very long at all.

From all the stuff I've read and heard, you should just grab the Enhance Artifact first, and then pickup the Resto artifact once you hit level 102. As long as you don't use the 'on-use' artifact boosting items on your enhance stuff, you'll be able to level too 110 and then mainspec Resto with no issue.

I've also read that levelling as resto itself is very viable, so if you're doing this because you feel you need to (as opposed to want to), you shouldn't lol.

Hope that helps!
    Brightaegis - Enhancement Shaman - Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhaven View Post
    That's right - they won't be super useful for very long at all.

From all the stuff I've read and heard, you should just grab the Enhance Artifact first, and then pickup the Resto artifact once you hit level 102. As long as you don't use the 'on-use' artifact boosting items on your enhance stuff, you'll be able to level too 110 and then mainspec Resto with no issue.

I've also read that levelling as resto itself is very viable, so if you're doing this because you feel you need to (as opposed to want to), you shouldn't lol.

Hope that helps!
    It is actually better to level as dps and just save your artifact power items for your main raiding spec. Increase the power of the dps artifact item for by just slotting relics.

10+ Year Old Account
    12 chests : 1h axe. Enhanc spec.

There is no invasion staff so dont waste time on it, hybrid casters can get the mace and pure casters the wand thats it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angeleg View Post
    There is no invasion staff so dont waste time on it, hybrid casters can get the mace and pure casters the wand thats it
    theres an invasion staff its called "Staff of the Inquisiton" look it up

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    theres an invasion staff its called "Staff of the Inquisiton" look it up
    And it isn't in game, look it up. The caster staff and 1h agi sword didn't make it into the game.

Staff and the agi sword didn't make it to the game don't bother trying to get those guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angeleg View Post
    Staff and the agi sword didn't make it to the game don't bother trying to get those guys
    the staff is in the drop tables and in the invasion weapon guide from wowhead , and the 2 handed sword and others arent

10+ Year Old Account
    FFS I didn't know they didn't make it, I've been trying for the past 2 days ugh