Deleted

Ret paladin Tier 19 question

And the question is can someone explain how will work the tier 19 4p set bonus
    "Paladin T19 Retribution 4P Bonus - The effect of Conviction can stack 2 additional times and you have a 20% chance to gain an additional application each time it triggers."

cuz Conviction is: beta.wowdb.com/spells/115675-boundless-conviction
    Requires Paladin
    Requires level 1
    You may store an additional 2 Holy Power beyond the maximum of 3. No ability ever consumes more than 3 Holy Power.

and this is the point when the setbonus loses sense from my point of view..

You're out of date. The 4P bonus is: your Holy Power generating abilities have a 20% chance to reduce the cost of your next damaging or healing Holy Power ability by 1. Conviction no longer exists.

Deleted
    well we already have talent for this - The Fires of Justice (Reduces the cooldown of Crusader Strike by 1.0 sec and gives it a 15% chance to reduce the cost of your next damaging or healing Holy Power ability by 1.) and they make a tier bonus for this too... lol

where i can find the lastes tier changes? i found only the "out dated"

The two stacks. Also, ingame journal..

15+ Year Old Account
    Hurray for 1 HP TVs...

Also confirming the dungeon journal is the place to look.

Deleted
    much creative such ingenuity wow

I know they wanted set bonuses to have less of an impact on how we play and how much power it grants. But I would like to remember everyone that for the last couple of years our set bonuses were the only thing that was holding this patchwork of band aids called ret spec together and made them more or less competitive.

Deleted
    Tier set bonus makes tier1 talent "options" even more senseless than the currently are

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    much creative such ingenuity wow

I know they wanted set bonuses to have less of an impact on how we play and how much power it grants. But I would like to remember everyone that for the last couple of years our set bonuses were the only thing that was holding this patchwork of band aids called ret spec together and made them more or less competitive.
    I prefer not to be dependent on my set bonus as a retri paladin, so even if my set bonus isn't the greatest thing, as long as it is not mandatory to even doing decent dps, then i am fine with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    I prefer not to be dependent on my set bonus as a retri paladin, so even if my set bonus isn't the greatest thing, as long as it is not mandatory to even doing decent dps, then i am fine with it.
    Agreed, I'm tired of going through an expansion being shitty, only to have a tier of "hey we're not so bad" because of an amazing set bonus. And then the next expansion releases, and we're back to shit again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Agreed, I'm tired of going through an expansion being shitty, only to have a tier of "hey we're not so bad" because of an amazing set bonus. And then the next expansion releases, and we're back to shit again.
    Yep we now stay at shit. Much better!

But I agree it was always shit being so highly depended on sets...