Page 1 of 2
LastLast

A good US Horde PvP server not Illidan?

Since general doesn't cover this very well. Looking to migrate my now Orc DK and Rogue somewhere off Tichondrius, but I definitely don't want to go to Illidan. Looked at Kil'jaeden and it's dead and Tichondrius is for some baffling reason still Alliance-centric so whoever tried to trick me into going there...

My advise is wait till 1st month of Legion's arena season. Since now most pvpers are on Alliance side, but due to new Glad cut off (per side not over all as has been) a lot of ppl will migrate to horde (lets hope they wont jump 1 month before season's end). So wait and see where ppl will go to and then decide. Since right now it is too early to say.

If you want to migrate now, id simply go to 3v3 US ladder and select top 200 players from Horde, and see what servers they are from, and pick the most popular one.

Hope it helps.

Bleeding Hollow, all pvpers are currently alliance though. The server however is 70% horde 30% alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    My advise is wait till 1st month of Legion's arena season. Since now most pvpers are on Alliance side, but due to new Glad cut off (per side not over all as has been) a lot of ppl will migrate to horde (lets hope they wont jump 1 month before season's end). So wait and see where ppl will go to and then decide. Since right now it is too early to say.

If you want to migrate now, id simply go to 3v3 US ladder and select top 200 players from Horde, and see what servers they are from, and pick the most popular one.

Hope it helps.
    Seriously? That blows. I don't mind being Horde now but why the fuck were people in a storm over Horde dominating BGs and stuff now?

Bleeding Hollow. Try to get into Ironwolf Clan if you are horde

Sargeras..

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Seriously? That blows. I don't mind being Horde now but why the fuck were people in a storm over Horde dominating BGs and stuff now?
    Sorry, not sure if i understood your question XD. If you revering to why ppl will xfer over to Horde? Cuz it will be a lower CR cut off in Arena for glad. If you mean that Hord is dominating BGs now, hm for me it has been 60%/40% towards Alliance.

What are you basing this off of? Random casuals on the official PVP forums complaining they lost some games?
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Arthas. Very high population of Horde and we seem to win ~90% of our BGs. Currently 11-0 on my DH.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    What are you basing this off of? Random casuals on the official PVP forums complaining they lost some games?
    no, battle net friends and in-game chat raging on of horde dominance. My guild is also now an alt hub for those that moved out to Horde. Where? I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    Arthas. Very high population of Horde and we seem to win ~90% of our BGs. Currently 11-0 on my DH.
    Your server doesn't matter for BGs.
    Also, just because some of the high rated arena players are going Horde doesn't meant that everyone is.
    I queue BGs with friends and pretty much never lose to Horde.

no, battle net friends and in-game chat raging on of horde dominance. My guild is also now an alt hub for those that moved out to Horde. Where? I'm not sure.
    Do they solo-queue? Because solo-queuing is always a shit experience no matter what faction you're playing.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    Your server doesn't matter for BGs.
    Also, just because some of the high rated arena players are going Horde doesn't meant that everyone is.
    I queue BGs with friends and pretty much never lose to Horde.
    There aren't battlegroups anymore either? It's just the whole pool of servers?

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    There aren't battlegroups anymore either? It's just the whole pool of servers?
    yup, exactly. I kind of miss battle groups because of rivalries.

Why would you waste money server xfering for pvp? The only thing server choice would make a difference for would be world pvp... which is going to be just as nonexistent as it is now - not to mention a horrible experience due to legendary item effects and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Sargeras..
    Yes please come to Sargeras so there can be 13 horde for me to kill on the server instead of 12

10+ Year Old Account
    I would've said Blackrock before WoD, but the server has died such a horrible death not even free server transfers could fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Yes please come to Sargeras so there can be 13 horde for me to kill on the server instead of 12
    wasnt sargeras supposed to be 1 alliance/100 horde?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    wasnt sargeras supposed to be 1 alliance/100 horde?
    Maybe back in the day but I xferred to Sarg at the beginning of MoP and the first thing I was told when I asked my guild about world pvp was "Go to CRZ areas. If you find an actual horde form Sargeras it's a rare spawn"

Edit: For what it's worth Wowprogress has it at a A:H ratio of 1/.02 and Warcraft realms has it at 23:1
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2016-08-14 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Maybe back in the day but I xferred to Sarg at the beginning of MoP and the first thing I was told when I asked my guild about world pvp was "Go to CRZ areas. If you find an actual horde form Sargeras it's a rare spawn"

Edit: For what it's worth Wowprogress has it at a A:H ratio of 1/.02 and Warcraft realms has it at 23:1
    :V i dont know what to believe anymore