Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    This is the worst kind of person you can have in life. A real troll. Very sad individual you are liilosnk, get help. Think about what you write.
    Thanks, whoever you are.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

15+ Year Old Account
    Definitely the best event so far.

I'm loving it.
    Doesn't take to long to do an Invasion. Instant, quick action.

Easy to get gear, feel's very rewarding.
    Been having a lot of fun catching up on gear, on my various alts.

Inevitably I and many other will grow bored with it.
    But I rate it 10/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    ERP doesn't care about demonic plots to overthrow kingdoms, methinks.
    Bahahahaha

yes, by far, it's outstanding. imo this is the most I've enjoyed all content in all of the time during WoD as well, really looking forward to Legion and can't wait to ditch WoD entirely.

For pre-expansion events I found WotLK to be the best. This one is up there though.

My favorite event by far is the AQ event though. LOVED IT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    You're clearly either upset or extremely socially awkward if you think anyone on this forum is trying to exchange "fighting words" rofl.

Also, how can my hands be tired if I afk'd for part of a day and already have every pet/toy the prepatch had to offer? My hands are well rested and my keyboard is dusty.

I'll probably have trouble getting a refund since I got the deluxe edition and I'm not sure how they go about taking back the perks from all the other blizzard games.
    Calling others kids to give a sense of grandiosity, is the same as throwing a fit. There's nothing "socially awkward" about calling you out. You're obviously, easily irritated by others' opposing views. However, objectively speaking, there's no right or wrong opinion about the event, because all events are unique to their expansions and are made with different objectives in mind. People are having fun and it's all that matters in a game.

Never said your hands are tired.

You won't have trouble. They just lock your Demon Hunter and boosted toons.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2016-08-13 at 05:26 AM.

Deleted
    I preferred the Naxx / WOTLK ones, just because seeing scourge ziggurats had more of an impact on me than these Legion stardestroyer things, but this ones very good. I think the TBC one was one of my favorites too - mechanically it wasn't anywhere near as meaty as the others, but there was something that was just really visually appealing about the blasted lands portal opening up and demons surging out.

Considering how pathetic the Cata / MOP / WOD ones were, this is a really great thing to have for the first time in years - I hope it's a sign of the effort they're investing in the expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Should add a poll. Would be interesting to see the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Considering how pathetic the Cata / MOP / WOD ones were, this is a really great thing to have for the first time in years - I hope it's a sign of the effort they're investing in the expansion.
    But it's the same as Cata, just less. Echo Isles/Gnomeregan = Broken Shore, elemental invasions = demon invasions. But Cata also had cultist questline, good lore and 4 dungeon bosses, Legion has none of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're pretty solid. I'd enjoy it more if there wasn't a 4 hour cooldown period...

That and the rewards are subpar. 6 weapons cut for now. Lack of offhands which make classes incomplete... Only ilvl 700 gear... There's no harm in allowing us to upgrade the gear. Hell, it'd be far better and give me more of a grind.
    Last edited by Lime; 2016-08-13 at 06:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I had more fun playing this invasion event than really any other pre-expansion event ever. I saw more participation from players than I had in all previous expansions.

Could this be the best pre-expansion event ever? I mean there is SOOOOOO much content in this pre-expansion event, lots of fun transmogs, pets, toys, secret events, turning people into demons. Several servers are locked / full and there are queues galore.

This is the best pre-expansion event blizzard has EVER done, imho.

Thoughts?
    Nah, it's just about the same as the Wrath event for me. Better than the cata event though. Then again, can't judge the Legion event fully, for we haven't even started the whole pre-patch event content.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Nah, it's just about the same as the Wrath event for me. Better than the cata event though. Then again, can't judge the Legion event fully, for we haven't even started the whole pre-patch event content.
    The only thing left is Ulduar/Karazhan/Dalaran quests which are like 15 minutes long total.

i know this is a jaylock thread and a complete troll but yes, the invasions are fun and the broken shore cinematics are great, demon hunter starting area is ok

10+ Year Old Account
    i enjoyed the zombie invasion event more than this, but this may be a close 2nd
    Hi

Would have been great, if I wasn't already done with it.. and I didnt even try to do a lot of it, and after the initial shine its not that good to be fair, just a massive blob flying point to point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    The only thing left is Ulduar/Karazhan/Dalaran quests which are like 15 minutes long total.
    Doubt they are 15 minutes long total, when it is 3 quest lines.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i enjoyed the zombie invasion event more than this, but this may be a close 2nd
    I have to say a close second too, I still get to kill my friends, haha
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Pretty good but probably cost a raid tier.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Pretty good but probably cost a raid tier.
    Just like this joke cost brain cells. It is such an old meme by now, and everything connected to the game could've been used as part of this joke.

I fucking hate it. Becuase of it I'm quitting the game. I will never forgive them on what they did to Vol'Jin and the Horde.