Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No idea if this have been posted but a egyptian judo fighter refused to shake hands with a israeli after he lost. Pretty damn pathetic considering that it is custom in judo to bow and shake hands at the end of matches.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...king-part.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    No idea if this have been posted but a egyptian judo fighter refused to shake hands with a israeli after he lost. Pretty damn pathetic considering that it is custom in judo to bow and shake hands at the end of matches.
    Yeah I saw NBC posted it on their YouTube a little while ago and didn't disable comments... That place is going to be a shit show later.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Yeah I saw NBC posted it on their YouTube a little while ago and didn't disable comments... That place is going to be a shit show later.

Looks like the vid was removed but i have seen it, he refused to bow to but im glad that he got booed by the crowd and forced to leave, what a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWittyRemark View Post
    You're right that the muslims came later, but they would later be a part of the history in the area that is Canaan.
    Also I didn't want to spend a lot of time writing, so Google ancient eu canaan. It's a history site. As you will read, there are theories, backed by archeological findings, that contradict the jewish texts or whatever you're basing your history on. Don't tell me religion has never been created or altered to manipulate or control in some ways. There's always been some right under "God" to receive the second most praise and power. Anything containing Gods and the like is supposed to be taken with a grain of salt, in my opinion.

You and I both know their checkpoints aren't quite the same as border control checkpoint between Canada and U.S.A.

Okay? I don't watch the OL.
    Not quite. When Jews conquered the land, they pretty much killed everyone and made others leave (yes back then all the nations acted like ISIS including the Jews). The non-Jews came after Jews were conquered and got displaced (at least most Jews got displaced especially by Rome but also earlier).

I agree that the Gaza-Israel checkpoint is not like USA-Canada. Maybe because Gaza-Israel are not as friendly as USA and Canada? My point was that having a check point does no necessary means "war crimes" or "human right violations" like your group like to claim . Would India-Pakistan be a better example? what about Russia-Ukrain or South-North Korea? I think you get my point.

Whats OL?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Looks like the vid was removed but i have seen it, he refused to bow to but im glad that he got booed by the crowd and forced to leave, what a dick.
    Nope, he did bow. Bowing's mandatory, the handshake is not, but customary. I've refused handshakes to people too. If you wash and then hang dry your jacket 10 times right before a tourney so my face gets scraped raw, I'm not shaking your hand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Nope, he did bow. Bowing's mandatory, the handshake is not, but customary. I've refused handshakes to people too. If you wash and then hang dry your jacket 10 times right before a tourney so my face gets scraped raw, I'm not shaking your hand.
    From the youtube vids that are around it doesn´t look like a bow, more like a nod at best. It´s bad sportsmanship at the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: brainwashed Melkkor who says he disagrees with the lebanese government but agrees with everything their terrorist groups are doing while calling others brainwashed.

there was never a Palestine country, it was never yours.

Israel is by no means innocent either, but they have the right to be there.

Lebanese had no class at the olympics, a place that should be free of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post
    You just don't understand. You can't simply do that. I understand and I wish that was the case but sadly, it's not.
    I know this wasn't directed at me, but you're right, I don't understand. So make me understand.

From my point of view, every individual, regardless of circumstances, has free will. Even the guards at Auschwitz had a choice. It's a choice for someone to punish someone else for the choices their nation makes.

I'm American for the record. During the Gulf War I wasn't even born yet. When 9/11 happened, I wasn't even old enough to understand what the fuck was going on or why I should care. Now that I am old enough to care, I'm also old enough to realize that I have absolutely no power when it comes to influencing the actions of the United States Military. Yes, the US sticks its dick into everything concerning foreign affairs, yes it's dumb and often horrific. I don't condone what my government does, but it's not like I can just go up to the White House, barge in, (I'd literally get shot if I made a serious attempt at this) and demand that the President change foreign policy. All I have is my own personal choice. In the end it's all anyone has. My choice is I will not support my government's military conflicts. I will never don a military uniform or pick up a weapon to fight for a cause that I don't believe in. I've already decided that if the draft were re-instated, I would mutilate myself to the point that the military would not accept me for service.

All I want out of life is to be happy and to make the people I love happy. Knowing that, how does anyone that's been hurt by the US's wars have a right to hate me or punish me for the shit that I have no control over? Make me understand.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2016-08-13 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    From the youtube vids that are around it doesn´t look like a bow, more like a nod at best. It´s bad sportsmanship at the least.
    It's off camera. You move back to a specific position to perform the bow, you don't just do it wherever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post
    All Lebanese athletes were Christian too, only one was Muslim. Stop being so ignorant thinking this is a religious thing. It's bigger than that. But you lived in Louisiana your whole life probably, you don't know how it is here. The government just doesn't tolerate anything related to Israel. It just creates problems.
    You said you were a Christian.

Are you a Christian because you believe? Or are you a Christian because your mother was a Christian and your father was a Christian?

Who do you follow?

If a man claims to love God, but hates his brother, he is a liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    This is the thing most Americans just don't get. Israel's war is primarily against Christians. If you look at how they're treated in the zionist state and occupied countries you would see this. Yet bizarrely Americans think the Christian thing to do is support Israel. The whole region was once Christian but sadly that's fast disappearing.
    Israel's war isn't against Christians. But even if it was, God keeps His promises. "I will bless those who bless them, and I will curse those who curse them."

You probably don't believe in Him, so I totally get why this isn't important to you, but He keeps His promises. His Covenant with Israel has never expired, and was never contingent on their behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    All I want out of life is to be happy and to make the people I love happy. Knowing that, how does anyone that's been hurt by the US's wars have a right to hate me or punish me for the shit that I have no control over? Make me understand.
    There is no sane way to understand this. Holding individuals accountable for things beyond their control is simply wrong. Hating people for the actions of their government is, therefore, wrong. This would be like hating the Russian people as a whole for the things Stalin did, or hating Germans for the things the Nazis did, or hating the Iranian people for the actions of their government (i.e. actively supporting terrorist groups like Hezbollah). None of these people have any control over the actions their governments take. It's silly, plain and simple.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    You are aware that Jews controlled the land BEFORE Romans right? The ones that been here before Jews are Canaanims. Good luck finding them.
    Its quite simple, chose which "rule" you want to follow:

1. First guy to control the land -its his.
    Answer: Canaanim. Ok they are extinct, then Jews (took land from canaanim and ruled for ~500-1000 years).

2. Last guy to conquer the land.
    Answer: Jews. They took it from Arabs that took it from who ever been there before ect ect. who took it from Jews who took it from Canaanim.

- - - Updated - - -

Palestines lived there for thousand of years? really? try 200. From 1831. Most of them and rest maximum from 1400 years ago when the pedo waged war on the world.

How many Jews live in Gaza? 0
    How many Muslims live in Israel? 20% of population.

Everyone is welcome in Israel. You are welcome to visit. Is everyone welcome to settle and get citizenship in your country? I think not. If I am not German, I can't just move to Germany and become a German citizen. Same with Israel.
    Idiot...
    1. That is just stupid.
    2. Yes, the English gave it, no Israeli conquered anything. They have been given everything so they can force theirselves upon everyone.
    Israel is not a legitimate country. Now if only the middle eastern world could work together. But that's not likely to happen.

Ofcourse no Jew lives in Gaza, Israel keeps bombing it and made a concentration camp out of it. Probably worse, since they don't actually kill the people in it, they just let them starve. Now how many jews live in colonies? You know, the land that was stolen... Almost 100%.
    Don't worry though, I won't be visiting.

https://bdsmovement.net/
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Now if only the middle eastern world could work together.
    I think Arab armies are tired of being utterly smashed and humiliated by the IDF. Easier to sit back, whine at the UN, and fund terrorists to murder people.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I think Arab armies are tired of being utterly smashed and humiliated by the IDF. Easier to sit back, whine at the UN, and fund terrorists to murder people.
    Really not hard to utterly smash people when you're a US proxy state.

I think the fundamental thing here is that none of the people on the forum know the History of Israel.

In short, it was founded by a bunch of rich Germans who escaped getting gassed by moving to American and buying up tons of businesses, and then used their influence to get their own country. In abusing a power vacume and causing the UK to be guilt tripped into betraying the Arab tribes who fought for them in WW1.

All because Isrealis actually believe their book of constant religious whining about how they own the entire north east of the area when they have only ever held sway over the land for 200 years max.

You want to whine about what religion gets where? Then I think Zorostanism should get the entire region because it's older than the abrahamic faiths and still exists.

But you wouldn't want to hand it over to the Kurds and Syrians who make up the majority of that faith would you?

Quote Originally Posted by grimniruk View Post
    Really not hard to utterly smash people when you're a US proxy state.

I think the fundamental thing here is that none of the people on the forum know the History of Israel.

In short, it was founded by a bunch of rich Germans who escaped getting gassed by moving to American and buying up tons of businesses, and then used their influence to get their own country. In abusing a power vacume and causing the UK to be guilt tripped into betraying the Arab tribes who fought for them in WW1.

All because Isrealis actually believe their book of constant religious whining about how they own the entire north east of the area when they have only ever held sway over the land for 200 years max.

You want to whine about what religion gets where? Then I think Zorostanism should get the entire region because it's older than the abrahamic faiths and still exists.

But you wouldn't want to hand it over to the Kurds and Syrians who make up the majority of that faith would you?
    Well if we're doing that then why not hand it over to the Greeks and Italians? Or the French?

And no, your biased description doesn't constitute the totality of the history of the founding of Israel.

Well if we're doing that then why not hand it over to the Greeks and Italians? Or the French?

And no, your biased description doesn't constitute the totality of the history of the founding of Israel.
    That's not a biased description, that's the truth. Israel is a proxy state run by Ashkenazi Jews with so little actual jewish blood they ran properganda to make sure "Goldberg" is seen as a jewish name and not a Germanic name, nevermind Yiddish is a Germanic dialect too.

We can argue until the cows come how over who has divine edict over those lands, fact is, Israel holds them because they have far more power than their surrounding neighbors and the western world for some reason will not let their tyranny topple.

Quote Originally Posted by grimniruk View Post
    That's not a biased description, that's the truth. Israel is a proxy state run by Ashkenazi Jews with so little actual jewish blood they ran properganda to make sure "Goldberg" is seen as a jewish name and not a Germanic name, nevermind Yiddish is a Germanic dialect too.

We can argue until the cows come how over who has divine edict over those lands, fact is, Israel holds them because they have far more power than their surrounding neighbors and the western world for some reason will not let their tyranny topple.
    Oh dear, are you one of those idiots that thinks the Ashkenazim are Khazars?

What's next, using the Protocols as a valid source?

Oh dear, are you one of those idiots that thinks the Ashkenazim are Khazars?

What's next, using the Protocols as a valid source?
    No, I'm one of those people who know a White guy with ginger hair and blue eyes called Goldberg is as much Jewish as I am. None.

- - - Updated - - -

Look: I understand it's hard to swallow for many none-Semitic Jews. And yes, I said that correctly.

Judaism is a religion. A very old Religion, of a very old Religion family of the Semitics. It's why the term Anti-semitic is probably the most hilarious proof of properganda in the world.

An entire cultural block of the Development of Humanity, devolved into meaning "Jews because they want their own word for racism"

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Idiot...
    1. That is just stupid.
    2. Yes, the English gave it, no Israeli conquered anything. They have been given everything so they can force theirselves upon everyone.
    Israel is not a legitimate country. Now if only the middle eastern world could work together. But that's not likely to happen.

Ofcourse no Jew lives in Gaza, Israel keeps bombing it and made a concentration camp out of it. Probably worse, since they don't actually kill the people in it, they just let them starve. Now how many jews live in colonies? You know, the land that was stolen... Almost 100%.
    Don't worry though, I won't be visiting.

So you are a fantic guy that calls for removing the Jews from Israel. I see. Thank you for your opinion. People like you make the right wing in Israel stronger. The left thinks that if only we gave the savages a country then peace will happen. They don't understand that the savages and their supporters (fanatics like you) just want it all.

There is already a "palestinian" state. Its called Jordan.

Jews lived in Gaza in the past (till 2005) and then the left wing said that if we pull all the Jews out then peace will happen. It was a test how the "palestinian state" will look like. Now that we know that savages can only be savages like the rest of their brothers in the ME - keep dreaming Israel giving any land to any arab savage group. Just won't happen. Not Golan heights, not west bank. Nothing. Guess what? you can't do shit to change it, apart from name calling and acting like you were taught in home.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    So you are a fantic guy that calls for removing the Jews from Israel. I see. Thank you for your opinion. People like you make the right wing in Israel stronger. The left thinks that if only we gave the savages a country then peace will happen. They don't understand that the savages and their supporters (fanatics like you) just want it all.

There is already a "palestinian" state. Its called Jordan.

Jews lived in Gaza in the past (till 2005) and then the left wing said that if we pull all the Jews out then peace will happen. It was a test how the "palestinian state" will look like. Now that we know that savages can only be savages like the rest of their brothers in the ME - keep dreaming Israel giving any land to any arab savage group. Just won't happen. Not Golan heights, not west bank. Nothing. Guess what? you can't do shit to change it, apart from name calling and acting like you were taught in home.
    Maybe they'd be less hostile if you didn't put them into one big concentration camp?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    So they are trying to get money from it.... or is a reprimand something else?

Also have Jews decided if they are a race or a religion yet?
    The are both depending on how it benefits them.