Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    the staff is in the drop tables and in the invasion weapon guide from wowhead , and the 2 handed sword and others arent
    I have opened at least 100 chests on characters that can loot that staff and I guarantee you it does not exist.

15+ Year Old Account
    the staff is in the drop tables and in the invasion weapon guide from wowhead , and the 2 handed sword and others arent

Speaking of weapons, you’ll always want to open the chests you obtain from demon invasions, as they have a chance to drop one of ten event-only weapons, such as Wyrmtongue Spiteblade, Fel Lord's Warmace, or Eredar Battle Blade. At item level 700, these weapons might be more than a transmogrification collection item for you—they might be the perfect thing to pick up and swing at the face of the nearest demon!
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20175682

Those 10 weapons being

2h Str Mace
    1h Str Axe
    Dagger
    1h Int Mace
    Polearm
    Bow
    Glaive
    1h Agi Axe
    Wand
    1h Int Sword

So stop arguing about it, when you've been told several times you're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20175682

Those 10 weapons being

2h Str Mace
    1h Str Axe
    Dagger
    1h Int Mace
    Polearm
    Bow
    Glaive
    1h Agi Axe
    Wand
    1h Int Sword

So stop arguing about it, when you've been told several times you're wrong.
    still on the guide so ill keep saying it if you dont mind and if you mind well fuck your life

still on the guide so ill keep saying it if you dont mind and if you mind well fuck your life
    So you are willing to intentionally spread misinformation because someone else also made a mistake dispite multiple people telling you that you are incorrect?

Could well be they add additional items as the event goes on, to encourage people to keep doing the events instead of grinding out all the gear in week 1 and doing nothing for the rest of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I have opened at least 100 chests on characters that can loot that staff and I guarantee you it does not exist.
    Lol really 100? how many characters you using?

Just doing some napkin math, today is the 5th day of the invasion. You can do 2 invasions every 4 hours per character, 4/24(hrs) = 6, 6x2 = 12. 12 attempts per character per day if you stay up for 24 hours. 12 x 5 = 60.

You better be doing it on at least 3 characters sir! also... get some sleep dude. I'm worried about your health!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitxd View Post
    Lol really 100? how many characters you using?

Just doing some napkin math, today is the 5th day of the invasion. You can do 2 invasions every 4 hours per character, 4/24(hrs) = 6, 6x2 = 12. 12 attempts per character per day if you stay up for 24 hours. 12 x 5 = 60.

You better be doing it on at least 3 characters sir! also... get some sleep dude. I'm worried about your health!
    Im doing it on 8 characters actually, btw your math is shit, I get 4 boxes per 2 invasions on 4 characters that can loot the staff thats 16 chances at the staff (which isnt in the game), I do 2 sets of invasions per day, thats 8 hours and 32 boxes on those 4 characters per day, its been 4 days not counting today since release which means I have opened 128 boxes on characters that could possibly loot the staff. So Im not sure where you got your half arsed numbers from but like I said, your math is shit and 8 hours daily is hardly all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Im doing it on 8 characters actually, btw your math is shit, I get 4 boxes per 2 invasions on 4 characters that can loot the staff thats 16 chances at the staff (which isnt in the game), I do 2 sets of invasions per day, thats 8 hours and 32 boxes on those 4 characters per day, its been 4 days not counting today since release which means I have opened 128 boxes on characters that could possibly loot the staff. So Im not sure where you got your half arsed numbers from but like I said, your math is shit and 8 hours daily is hardly all day.
    No need to make this negative, I kept my post light.

I'm willing to be proven wrong, I was under the impression that small invasion chest did not drop weapons. That is incorrect. So my math was sound my foundations were shit.

So you have 8 classes you're seeking a staff on? Do you roll multiple of the same class?
    Monk, mage, Warlock, Priest, Druid & Shaman. What else even uses a staff?

Super secret warrior strats?

Weapons and their classes/specs

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...lass/?sort=new

You need to change your Loot Spec to get other weapons and use other classes as wel. It's not the usual "First your spec's item and then random anything you can equip"

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitxd View Post
    No need to make this negative, I kept my post light.

I'm willing to be proven wrong, I was under the impression that small invasion chest did not drop weapons. That is incorrect. So my math was sound my foundations were shit.

So you have 8 classes you're seeking a staff on? Do you roll multiple of the same class?
    Monk, mage, Warlock, Priest, Druid & Shaman. What else even uses a staff?

Super secret warrior strats?
    I do it on 8 but only have 4 that could have received the staff, Warlock, Mage, Priest and Druid.