Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneagle
    can you explain the picture to me?
    I gather it is one of the stranger gay pride symbols showing the rejection of labels.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I am fine with it.
    It is their country they can do what they want.

If the black people there feel oppressed they can become refugees in another country after all its a nice trend now.

10+ Year Old Account
    First, not black population, but Ethiopian arriving immigrants.
    Second, not Israel, but a bunch of racist doctors.
    Third, Israel condemned this practice and banned it, as soon as the story fired.

That said, I'm surprised the doctors weren't put on trial. Didn't it violate something like doctor ethics in Israel?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    For Djalil - This IS life. Check his post count. Now check how many of those against Israel. Welfare countries does have benefits...Fairly sure Tennis "life" looks the same.
    My signature is a living statement of how appropriate your comments are.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    I am fine with it.
    It is their country they can do what they want.

If the black people there feel oppressed they can become refugees in another country after all its a nice trend now.
    So when Israel says it's a Jewish only state they actually mean a white jew only state.
    As these people were Jewish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    There's no other track to try. None of them have any proof that contradicts the findings of the investigation. There's nothing more to say. This conspiracy thread should either be closed or have to title changed to reflect the situation more accurately. But I won't hold my breath.
    Ahahah we have of course the health ministry admitting it but THAT DOESNT MATTER

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ahahah we have of course the health ministry admitting it but THAT DOESNT MATTER
    Djalil, what exactly did the health ministry admit? Link to it.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-08-13 at 11:26 AM.

but but but holocaust! don't say anything bad about Jews!

Deleted
    Djalil, what exactly did the health ministry admit? Link to it.
    A government official has for the first time acknowledged the practice of injecting women of Ethiopian origin with the long-acting contraceptive Depo-Provera.

Haaretz

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel/i...1A755677FDB329

- - - Updated - - -

I was right though. Long pages of toxic posts against reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil
    A government official has for the first time acknowledged the practice of injecting women of Ethiopian origin with the long-acting contraceptive Depo-Provera.

Haaretz
    Ah, yes, about that ... you really should have read that CAMERA article. Here's another one on exactly that point, but from a different source:

However Haaretz issued a correction on Wednesday:

“This article, which was updated on March 6, 2013, reported on Health Ministry director-general Prof. Roni Gamzu’s instruction to gynecologists not to renew prescriptions for Depo-Provera if there is any doubt that recipients did not understand the implications of the treatment. The original version failed to state that this instruction was issued ‘without taking a stand or determining facts about allegations that had been made,’ and referred to all women and not just women of Ethiopian origin.”
    Source: http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/03/07...hiopian-women/
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    You should have paid attention to the thread. There was a correction to that article.
    Yeah that does NOT counter any claim ahahah

- - - Updated - - -

That correction doesnt so anything but confirming that the practice took place.
    The investigations following are about whether or not they were forced to take the shots.

Claiming it didn't happen is just ridiculous at this stage.

While it might make some people squeamish, I really don't have any problem with a nation deciding that a condition of immigration is that you don't get to have children there. This would only be morally problematic if the immigrant wasn't appropriately informed about their choices before moving to the new nation. From a pragmatic standpoint, I can certainly understand why a tiny Jewish nation surrounded by enemies would be very concerned about demographics.

So what I've learnt from this thread is people will equate the depo shot that lasts 12 weeks with life time forced sterilisation if the country in question is Israel.

It's the fucking depo shot not a hysterectomy.

Jews being jews. Meanwhile, people still believe thousands of them were executed in gas chambers made of unsealed wooden doors and windows.

Infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-08-13 at 05:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Some folks come to the forums to discuss. Other come here to play games.
    I'd say some come to discuss, while others come to argue. Those that come to argue aren't interested in truth, they are interested in "winning the argument". Even if they know that they are wrong, they will still keep using various logical tricks, hoping that their "opponents" give up trying to reason with them, and they will be able to claim "victory" by abandonment.

Why people are interested in doing that, I have no idea... Low self-esteem and need of self-validation, maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil
    That correction doesnt so anything but confirming that the practice took place.
    What it shows is that the original article was crappy reporting that tried to impose a particular view on the facts, and that Ha'aretz continued to distort things by misquoting. That's spelled out point by point in the CAMERA article, which also provides links and time markers to back up their assertions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Oh we did worse than this. Not as recently though.
    Nukes, Tuskegee and other questional studies, slavery, all kinds of segregation. One could argue that some of the US recent wars are worse than this too. There's no nation without a "dirty" past or, for that matter, future.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I'd say some come to discuss, while others come to argue. Those that come to argue aren't interested in truth, they are interested in "winning the argument". Even if they know that they are wrong, they will still keep using various logical tricks, hoping that their "opponents" give up trying to reason with them, and they will be able to claim "victory" by abandonment.

Why people are interested in doing that, I have no idea... Low self-esteem and need of self-validation, maybe?
    I think it is pretty clear who you are referring to. I just wonder why people still engage with him after it was proven time after time he is just trolling... (I won't accept someone is that thick).
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Nope, I personally don't like it but it's Israel. They've always been into shady stuff and it is a religious state.
    Seriously, coming from the "folkhem" that founded the first "rasbiologiska institutet" you probably shouldn't act so high and mighty. Our country is the same filth. Just most people won't admit it to save their egos.