Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Its way too long winded and non-typical and so I think this is fake and just an attention grab. Guess it worked.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Well that was the OP's title...the author of the article isn't the author of the blog, from what I can tell the blog itself is just a place where the woman in question goes to rant regarding various aspects of her life. The article was posted on a marketing-heavy "parenting" site, written by a different author; the website has lots of articles about food and random topics ("Sad Shelter Dog Thinks It’s Another Lonely Day, But Has No Idea His New Mom Is Standing Outside", etc).

Sounds to me like she didn't actually send the reply in the article/blog, just something that she wrote out on her blog.

Not sure how the OP even found this piece, did it go viral or something? In any case, seems like quite the non-story.
    Haha, in other words, it's just the good ol' run of the mill in terms of MMO-C. Someone posts a Clickbait topic, rabble ensues.

And here we are, in the middle of it all What better way to face the apocalypse?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think she's balding..not sure if due to the hair dye (possible perm? does anyone still perm their hair after the 80s/90s?) or if she has some sort of medical condition.
    Some women just kinda have pretty thin hair.

I'm sure the dying isn't helping either.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    She's average looking at best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    This should have stayed between two people, why do people feel that everything needs to go on social media?
    Because drama

Besides I still stand by she invented the entire scenario

Being overweight would be a huge negative for me too. I don't know why people are shunned for rejecting a possible partner because they aren't physically attracted to them. People can pretend all they want that "looks don't matter, it's about whats inside!". That's bullshit. I wouldn't have married my wife if I didn't find her mental and physical qualities exhilarating every time I saw her.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I'm all about fit athletic women, but good lord she's not even fat, I'd call her chubby at worst.
    I guess the word I'd use would be "dumpy". The adjective "fat" calls to mind someone larger than her, but she certainly has a really high body fat percentage, almost certainly squarely into the body fat based definition of "obese".

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I have to ask who gives a shit? Why people feel the need to air their personal laundry out in the open is beyond me. So she is fat and doesn't give him a boner at least he was honest about it. She got butthurt and wanted the last word and she got it didn't she? Now everyone knows she is fat and made an ass of herself after getting dumped. If I was the guy I would have said thanks for the date I'm not interested in pursuing it further and that would have been the end of it.