Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Send the bitch to jail, her and lynch can be cellies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    So they donate money to a cause they believe in, and that is bad how exactly?
    Who wouldn't believe In a charity that exists to foster deals for Middle East kings and Russian technocrats and Chinese real estate moguls

I'm really confused. There's still a hillary clinton megathread. Threre are mods posting in this thread. What am I missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Well considering their charity has an "A" rating. I presume they aren't pissing the cash away on conspiracy theories and it's doing some good.

https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings...foundation/478
    It may have an A rating but its also currently under investigation by both the fbi and us attorneys(this is a separate investigation from the emails) and there is much evidence that HRC was essentially trading political favors as sec of state for donations to their foundation.

Is this actually against the law?

I do shadier shit to get out of paying my taxes then that...

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Please, do show us this evidence.
    There's a long list of people and corporations who made million $+ donations to her foundation and soon after received some kind of benefit which stemmed from the state dept. I'm not going to dig it all up but if you want to look into it go ahead. Its up to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this is ending up about Clinton, this would be better in the Megathread.

Closing