Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    And they pick a shitty version of Doomhammer to make, instead of the iconic one everyone knows and loves. GG Blizztards.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    He's also made Frostmourne.
    Frostmourne was for the Man At Arms series when he was doing their forging - now taken over by Baltimore Knife and Sword.

For WoD though he was contracted to do Gorehowl though, made a pretty damned epic one. I'd really like to see them hire him to do most if not all of the artifact weapons. Would be fun.

I realy dont like this Doomhammer I think they could make something better that this fake hammer with lights inside .

Enjoyed it but these sort of things really show how 100% impractical fantasy weapons are. I'll never understand self harming pummels and flails on the base of weapons.

But they are amazing display items so it's all fine since that's what their intended purpose is. I'd love to know how much they charge to create these commissioned one-off items.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That was actually a fun video, even though 90% of it was random dudes breaking shit. lol
    90% of it? More like 0.9% of it.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Completing invasions will give xp? Is that a significant amout of xp like bonus objetives? Or more like a regular quest xp reward?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    I realy dont like this Doomhammer I think they could make something better that this fake hammer with lights inside .
    the original doomhammer has already been made in the past.

Like he said, going another way would have led to it being way WAY too heavy given its design and proportions.

its an impractical fantasy weapon. to create it in real life some concessions need to be made.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    And they pick a shitty version of Doomhammer to make, instead of the iconic one everyone knows and loves. GG Blizztards.
    Its already been done in the past.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ca-now-on-sale

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xestil View Post
    if he was actually tig welding and making all them sparks he had no argon to replace the oxygen and he wouldnt have been able to weld the steel together
    I can't imagine all of that is real. They had to add a bunch of sparks and crap in editing to give it that wow factor. I have never had that much sparking when tigging. Especially for like 5 seconds after the weld! at 2:27

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    It looks nice, but the proportions are just wrong
    *sigh* The proportions are on point, some of it has to be lost in translation when being made in real life because it will be unwieldable otherwise. The fact he needed extra metal strips to hold it together while the other one only had 2-3 was already indicative of that fact.

"This will create some massive dps" *breaks glass and crushes watermelon* /facepalm

Doomhammer is one handed weapon. The final product looks cool, yes, but is not Doomhamer.
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2016-08-13 at 01:52 PM.

I certainly hope they cast that black dude for a voiceover role.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    "This will create some massive dps" *breaks glass and crushes watermelon* /facepalm

Doomhammer is one handed weapon. The final product looks cool, yes, but is not Doomhamer.
    It's 1 handed to Orcs. Not RL humans.

Quote Originally Posted by mergulhao21 View Post
    Completing invasions will give xp? Is that a significant amout of xp like bonus objetives? Or more like a regular quest xp reward?
    Pretty much actually. Not sure if competing with dungeoneering/questing, but the a complete invasion gave more than half a level at 53.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Any shaman race in wow can 1hand it. Even dwarves and goblins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    And to dwarves. Cause I use it in Legion.

Ashbringer or Warglaives next please. Or.......
    did someone say Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?!!?!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Ashbringer or Warglaives next please. Or.......
    did someone say Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?!!?!
    I swear i heard someone say Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    Would u rather have a 300 pound hammer that u cant even lift?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    *sigh* The proportions are on point, some of it has to be lost in translation when being made in real life because it will be unwieldable otherwise. The fact he needed extra metal strips to hold it together while the other one only had 2-3 was already indicative of that fact.
    well how ive seen the thing. shrink the hammer head a little. shorten the handle and thicken it a bit

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ca-now-on-sale ya their replica isnt "orc" size standards but the one they made looks to big to be wielded 1 handed even by an orc

its suppose to be big enough that if need be you can swing it with 2 hands but to be prominently a 1 handed weapon like the bastard sword
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by mergulhao21 View Post
    It scales depending on your level. Below 20, you gain a level per invasion STAGE. Above 60 it drops significantly.