Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    make him look like the insane idiot he is. hope he dies in Legion
    ???

Sylv killed his son, destroyed his city and got his king killed yet he's insane?

I have my fingers crossed in hopes that he'll maul Sylvannas' face during Legion until there's nothing left of it.

Deleted
    Forget his worgen form, what I want is that Great Coat made obtainable for Player characters!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Its hard to grip things when you have huge claws.
    You mean, like weapons and spell reagents? That sounds ridiculously counterproductive for a combat form.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "Varian! Take my hand!"

(turns back into human form)

So...the human form has better grip strength? That seems counterproductive.
    Read between the lines - Genn went from the beast to a human to help his friend.

Deleted
    I think it's awesome and how the worgen male model should look.

Deleted
    I mean what I don't get is how come his voice doesn't change and become more visceral/feral

Anyone else find it strange that they always show the worgen using their claws in game? In the books they fight with swords and weapons.

Looks good, I like it.

my only complain about both graymane and baine is their dress, the first look like is going to a party not even a single piece of armor and the other look like a random lvl 10 mob in mulgore, is that hard for blizzard to give them a battle dressed model?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

If player models were like that I'd play the shut out of them

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    I think it looks pretty vicious, much closer to the origional worgen models of vanilla.
    it was cool. especially when he turned back into human form.

Quote Originally Posted by Joycrow View Post
    I like heroes of the storm version better.
    that is what worgen should have been, a melee/ranged hybrid class. not a race, who has claws and fangs but still uses a sword.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    He looks like he was bitten by a weresheep. Perhaps a fierce and ill tempered were sheep, but a weresheep.

The Scythe of Elune, now useful for gathering hay but eating that hay may produce weresheep. Baaaaaa(d) to the bone!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I don't get why didn't they use the "cinematic models" for Varian and Genn in game.

I mean, they have those models done...

At least human Genn is the same in game and in the cinematic.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

Its white, not grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    I don't get why didn't they use the "cinematic models" for Varian and Genn in game.

I mean, they have those models done...

At least human Genn is the same in game and in the cinematic.
    Their in-game and cinematic models are indentical. The only reason the cinematics look better is because there's such an incredible amount of detail in the facial animations.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Their in-game and cinematic models are indentical. The only reason the cinematics look better is because there's such an incredible amount of detail in the facial animations.
    If they have different faces they're not identical u_u

In the cinematics Varian and Genn have completely different faces compared to the game. Also, Cinematic Varian uses the updated human model (he has HANDS, and of course his gloves and bracers are different too). Genn goes around in just some pants in-game, but he's all dressed up in the cinematics.

In-game Varian is an old model (like old character models). Cinematic Varian is a new model (new character models). In-game Genn is almost naked and is an old model. Cinematic Genn is dressed up and is a heavily modified "old model" especially on the face (which can do expressions, unlike player and in-game Genn worgen).

I mean, yes, the armor design for Varian is the same (mostly, and better in the cinematic) and Genn is a white worgen, but they're not identical.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I think it's awesome and how the worgen male model should look.
    It's pretty much the same, with some added fur... It's still not the same quality as the other models, so...no...

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok i just noticed that genn's cinematic model looks different than the one on broken isle event. It is dressed, while the broken isle one is topless.

Love the face, Love the grey color, I just wish they kept the Jacket on him like the Hearthstone model instead of him going instantly shirtless but its too late now.