Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Conor McGregor calls John Cena a failed Mr Olympian

UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor continued his verbal assault against the WWE on Friday. This time he took aim at the company’s most popular wrestler John Cena.

“What’s the main guy? John Cena,” the UFC featherweight champion said at a gym day to promote UFC 202. “He’s 40. He’s 40 years of age. He’s walking around in a luminous orange t-shirt and a headband talking about nobody can see him. We can see him right there. He’s a big fat, 40-year-old failed Mr. Olympia mother f*cker.”
    McGregor had made waves last week when he called the WWE roster a bunch of “messed up puss*s”. He later continued by clarifying that he would “smack the head off the entire WWE roster”. It came as no surprise that many of the pro wrestlers fired back at “Mystic Mac”, some even offering to fight him. McGregor had a message to those wrestlers who had issued him a challenge:

“I don’t know what to say to Ric Flair,” McGregor said. “This ain’t no gimmick. This is the real sh*t. I’ve gotta get in and fight a man for real. With no script, with no nothing. He was talking about bringing some other wrestler guys out to challenge me. Come bring it, then. This is the real shit over here. You know want to come over, we can fight no problem. A few of them are talking about the street and all. If they want to do that, come at me and see what happens.”
    McGregor finished the interview by stating that he had all the wrestling dweebs wrapped around his little finger.

“I’ve got them all wrapped up on my little finger,” McGregor said. “The boxing game, the MMA game. Now I’ve got those wrestling dweebs in here as well. I’ve got the whole sh*t locked up.
    He's been taking pot shots at the WWE locker room the past couple of weeks.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/conor...na-wwe-dweebs/
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Guys, should we tell him WWE isn't real?

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what too much halotestin does to your inner balance of self confidence and manners.

The dude is just gold when it comes to creating hype. He stirred a pot that wasn't on anyone's radar and has gotten a ton of attention from it.

That being said, he should probably be careful not to buy into his own hype too much. Many of these are more than twice his size and have legitimate fighting backgrounds. He'd get torn apart by some of them.

Guess he needed to make some noise since people were starting to forget about him.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Why do people even watch this bullshit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Brock Lesnar still in the WWE and a fairly successful UFC fighter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    The dude is just gold when it comes to creating hype. He stirred a pot that wasn't on anyone's radar and has gotten a ton of attention from it.

That being said, he should probably be careful not to buy into his own hype too much. Many of these are more than twice his size and have legitimate fighting backgrounds. He'd get torn apart by some of them.
    And I sincerely hope it comes to pass. Pompous jackasses claiming to be the biggest bad ass, like McGregor, definitely need to get their chin checked so they get dropped back down to reality after they wake up from their forcefully induced mini-coma.

I don't even care about who or what he's spouting off about. I just want to see the aftermath unfold and go completely wrong for him, especially since he's talking shit after losing to Nate Diaz.. that's just pathetic.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    He's been taking pot shots at the WWE locker room the past couple of weeks.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/conor...na-wwe-dweebs/

Sounds to me like someone is jelly that that "failed Mr. Olympia" is more famous than he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    especially since he's talking shit after losing to Nate Diaz.. that's just pathetic.
    Exactly, he can't beat a guy 30 pounds heavier, so he talks shit to guys 100 pounds heavier (or more) then he is. LOL, Could just imagine Brock Lesnar destroying him in seconds. He is a hype machine though...absolute best fight hype this generation has.

10+ Year Old Account
    But can you see him?

Deleted

Sorry, sorry... But McGregor's boasting is so hilariously dumb it needs a hilariously dumb response. Not for nothing, McGregor is a decent fighter, but I mean, he's a bit small. Cena is an inch shorter than Lesnar, but much closer to Lesnar's weight than to McGregor's. So, if you'd want to see a WWE star fighting McGregor, let's make a McGregor - Lesnar happen.

That, of course, won't happen, because McGregor would die. That's why weight classes exist.

And, Cena isn't a fighter. He's a WWE performer. So where the hell is all this coming from, anyway?

Deleted
    OH THAT IS JOHN CENA

I always thought you guys were talking about this guy :

The last time McGregor got this cocky, he got smacked the **** down. The same will happen again. Guy is too far up his own a55

Sweet jesus thats sad.

Thats like a bunch of Police Officers shit talking the Bill and calling them fake.

Wrestling is boring to me, but holy fuck do people piss me off when they say "you know.. wrestling is fake.. right?"

Like yeah, i can't watch wrestling ,its way too fake. Thats why I watch Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead. I only watch real TV shows

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You have to admit, a street fight between McGregor and some WWE guys(Cena being one of them) would be a fun PPV to watch.
    There is a reason why weight classes exist. If you think Connor could beat a guy that size of Cena, well...

Cena is so bad, only good wrestler who made it to the screen except big johnson is batista
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Also it's not fake when you fall from several feet on a springy surface, and it's not fake when you cut your own forehead so that it bleeds. It's all real of some kind.

It also wasn't fake when Rey Mysterio killed a guy with his 619.

There are different shades of "fake".

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    tell me, how fake it is when Shane did the leap of faith on the undertaker

go ahead fakers, tell me how fake is that:>?

This is like Wayne Gretzky saying football isn't real because they don't skate.