Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lightbulb Blizzard Should Keep the Demon Invasions Throughout the Expansion; Mix Them

I know the invasions are far from perfect, but I was thinking how cool it would be if they kept them throughout the expansion and mixed them up with new things. Perhaps they start attacking cities? Or maybe we can board one of those ships and kill their captains? Rebuild towns using mats in the world?

I don't know...I just like being back in the old world again with this. Thoughts? Ideas?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saludin/simple
    *Tusks of Mannoroth obtained 9.5.2014

I will bear this mantle of burden alone, to give hope to all that even the smallest of individuals can tackle giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Warcite View Post
    Rebuild towns using mats in the world?
    can we have player housing instead? pretty please? ill give you a shiny penny! its REALLY shiny!

ot. the invasions were fun at first, but now theyre already kind of tedious. the rewards are lackluster at best, and so painfully easy to get that youve obtained everything within a week of not really even trying that hard.

they could add on to it, but i feel like it would be much the same as it is now. as for the ships? id love to see more of them. i think theyre pretty awesome, but i feel like the pre patch is the last well ever see of them. i would enjoy a raid on say, a mother ship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    can we have player housing instead? pretty please? ill give you a shiny penny! its REALLY shiny!

ot. the invasions were fun at first, but now theyre already kind of tedious. the rewards are lackluster at best, and so painfully easy to get that youve obtained everything within a week of not really even trying that hard.

they could add on to it, but i feel like it would be much the same as it is now. as for the ships? id love to see more of them. i think theyre pretty awesome, but i feel like the pre patch is the last well ever see of them. i would enjoy a raid on say, a mother ship.
    They should have made all loot upgradeable instead of just the glaves. Getting 700s across the baord on alts is a ncie touch though.

Deleted
    it has to make sense. we cannot have demon invasions indefinitively. there are not 5 hundred trillion demons. at one point all of them are dead

They should have all the weapons available to purchase, i mean is there an off hand for caster, because Tanaan Balefuls give staffs.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    it has to make sense. we cannot have demon invasions indefinitively. there are not 5 hundred trillion demons. at one point all of them are dead
    Not really. They go back to the Nether when killed. In order for us to for real kill them, it has to be done in the Nether. So yes, they do have lots and lots to just throw at us.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    They should have all the weapons available to purchase, i mean is there an off hand for caster, because Tanaan Balefuls give staffs.
    I have yet to get a staff or an off-hand. It's very frustrating.

15+ Year Old Account
    Except for the whole never actually dying thing.

It is what it is meant to be: a warm-up/taste of the new world quest system. I have the feeling that there is something else to them that they still have hidden though. They never released the full pre-release on beta.

im not that great with lore, but if im not mistaken, arent demons techincally immortal unless killed in a specific place? or is that only greater demons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodscore View Post
    Not really. They go back to the Nether when killed. In order for us to for real kill them, it has to be done in the Nether. So yes, they do have lots and lots to just throw at us.
    so when I play demon hunter I will never die????????

- - - Updated - - -

im not that great with lore, but if im not mistaken, arent demons techincally immortal unless killed in a specific place? or is that only greater demons?
    many people say that. I am also very weak on lore. I have played Starcraft but the Zergs do die

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Actually that's the odd thing. There is not a staff in the drops, as the datamined one is from the Broken Shore scenario. The invasion caster weapons are one-hands, but no off-hands have been found. Unless I have missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I'm fairly certain there is not an off-hand since that's classified as "armor".
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

invasions are awesome, but they are missing 1 factor - actual DESTRUCTION. ive saved gadgetzan like 5 times already but there is no evidence of damage from the battle.

They have to die in a way that their soul cannot return to the Twisted Nether to regenerate. Generally, that means either in the Twisting Nether itself, or in an area so corrupted that it it is linked to the Nether. (Mardum should, in theory, count, but...)

1H Sword with agility and caster staff were both removed before invasions came to live and there was never an off-hand or shield.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    I'm fairly certain there is not an off-hand since that's classified as "armor".
    Who cares. Literally the first thing you do in Legion is get your artifact weapon.

This whole "get a 700 item level weapon and upgrade it to 725" is the most pointless thing you have ever done in WoW. The devs are trolling the players hard with this pre-expansion event.

PS: The invasions are the epitome of uninspired, pointless, tedious, and boring content. Let them roast in fel fire, together with the retarded devs that came up with them.
    Last edited by mmocb1848b600a; 2016-08-14 at 01:38 AM.

so when I play demon hunter I will never die????????

- - - Updated - - -

many people say that. I am also very weak on lore. I have played Starcraft but the Zergs do die
    Actually yes the Demon Hunter has an immortal demon soul. Those are Illidan's own words if you decide to kill yourself instead of sacrificing another demon hunter to open the second gateway.
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    To permanently kill a demon you have to slay their spirit within the twisting nether. Basically it's like a waiting room.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Drop rates for staff is kinda messed up. Blizzard is working on it. Not fixed yet.