Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanct View Post

5'9 vs 6'9.
    That's not even a real fight! Seriously, why did you even link that?
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Well if it were real it would be curtains for conor.

Deleted
    Not really interested in WWE, but John Cena seems like a nice guy from what I've seen shared around social media and I'm aware of his status as a meme. Conor OTOH is seemingly just a little gobshite. Why is he shit-talking actor-wrestlers for not being good at a sport they don't even do? Dude should just focus on making sure he doesn't get embarrassed by Diaz again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Who cares WWE is fake. Kids need to get over this shit already

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    It's nonchalant sparring. I don't see any problem with it. It's not scripted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mornic View Post
    And this too.

I haven't seriously watched WWE since the early 2000's but seriously everyone knows that it's scripted but that doesn't mean that it doesn't bring a lot of people happiness through entertainment.
    But #1 reason why this is fucked is that you want to call out John Cena who is a fucking stand out human being who does a huge amount for several children charities, and also does stuff for american troops (im not 100% sure on this but its what i heard) and all around gives children who are going through the worst things imaginable a little bit of hope and happiness.
    Conor is a c#nt who can't handle not being in the spotlight every seocond day

lol he couldnt be more of an opposite of john cena

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    Exactly, he can't beat a guy 30 pounds heavier, so he talks shit to guys 100 pounds heavier (or more) then he is. LOL, Could just imagine Brock Lesnar destroying him in seconds. He is a hype machine though...absolute best fight hype this generation has.
    Don't discount Diaz's chin. Connor was crackin' him with shots that would put heavyweights on their asses. Nates a rough motherfucker, and has god-tier cardio. I dont think the WWE guys would last 2 rounds vs any mma fighter. By the way, has CM punk fought yet?

He's just mad about losing to Diaz, so he talks shit about a "wrestling" actor. Pretty hilarious IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mornic View Post
    They know it's fake, it's the drama that they appreciate. Thinking WWE is authentic is like believing in Santa, doesn't take much to see reality.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I could see him in the ring at some point. He certainly likes to posture like a WWE star.
    Yeah I could too. He could become a star and make more money than mma pays lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    They know it's fake, it's the drama that they appreciate. Thinking WWE is authentic is like believing in Santa, doesn't take much to see reality.
    Eh, wrestling fans have been throwing out that line of reasoning for so long that it's start to seem like a pretty weak rationalization. I mean, is it so hard to admit that you got hooked because it seemed real to your kid self, and then just kept on watching as a guilty pleasure? Sounds a lot more plausible than claiming that wrestling storylines are some kind of masterwork of storytelling craft.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    OH THAT IS JOHN CENA

I always thought you guys were talking about this guy :

Fuck Michael Cera.

OT, I am saying this from personal experience - the best way to get attention, especially over the Internet, is to start attacking someone who is more popular and successful than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Don't discount Diaz's chin. Connor was crackin' him with shots that would put heavyweights on their asses. Nates a rough motherfucker, and has god-tier cardio. I dont think the WWE guys would last 2 rounds vs any mma fighter. By the way, has CM punk fought yet?
    To quote John Cena, "Are you sure about that?". Part of the reason that Diaz could take those shots was his weight. A heavy weight would take them much better. McGregor even said so much, he was the bigger guy and his punches weren't damaging him in the way that he is used to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    There is a reason why weight classes exist. If you think Connor could beat a guy that size of Cena, well...
    What? Connor would absolutely murder Cena in the octagon. I remember back in the Pride days they did a lot of these gimmick "what if" fights where small kung fu guys fought huge freaks and sumo wrestlers and stuff. The large guys who couldn't fight almost always lost.

Cena would need a year of mma training at least.

Deleted
    funny that the majority of people have no clue about real fighting.

McGregor would mop the floor with Cena in a real fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    He's just mad about losing to Diaz, so he talks shit about a "wrestling" actor. Pretty hilarious IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

During my late teen/early 20s in the attitude era it was described as "Soap operas for guys"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

At least wrestling entertainment isn't a degenerate blood sport, unlike the UFC, so it has that going for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Who?

I seriously had to google him.

LOL 175 cm... Talk about being a failure at something.
    A failure at... genetics?

Fite him pls.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    funny that the majority of people have no clue about real fighting.

McGregor would mop the floor with Cena in a real fight.
    So a trained fighter would "mop the floor" with someone who isn't a trained fighter. You don't say?

A bit like an actual high jumper would "mop the floor" with someone whose idea of "being athletic" is going to the gym. Or, a bit like a Formula 1 driver would "mop the floor" in a race in F1 cars with someone who's driven only a Prius up until that point.

Right. But then again, let's take Brock Lesnar, who is a bit bigger than Cena but about his size, and let's throw him against McGregor. Now we've got a trained fighter against a trained fighter. Now McGregor won't leave the octagon alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So a trained fighter would "mop the floor" with someone who isn't a trained fighter. You don't say?

A bit like an actual high jumper would "mop the floor" with someone whose idea of "being athletic" is going to the gym. Or, a bit like a Formula 1 driver would "mop the floor" in a race in F1 cars with someone who's driven only a Prius up until that point.

Right. But then again, let's take Brock Lesnar, who is a bit bigger than Cena but about his size, and let's throw him against McGregor. Now we've got a trained fighter against a trained fighter. Now McGregor won't leave the octagon alive.
    Remove the "rules", make it a real fight. Anything goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.