Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, the unfortunate reality is that someone needs to get lynched in order for us to find anything out. Honestly I'm not inclined to trust Kryllian for a handful of reason, all of which I'm keeping to myself for now. I feel like we can learn a lot from lynching Kryll.

Given that:

Vote: Kryllian.

I'm not reading much more on people this game, but everyone seems to be far more reserved than usual. Which means that a lot of people also have roles they're not used to, or don't want to seem out of place in comparison to how they normall play. Which says a lot in and of itself.

And you only have a small amount of people playing as normal, or what I would expect them to. Dupti and Arialla for example. Meaning they're comfortable in the role they have. Unfortunately that doesn't say anything about the roles they have, at least to me.

Sorry everyone. It's been one of those days. I'm not at all pulling my weight here, spent almost all day on the topic of Quaternions rather than paying attention to this game. Yes, if you're wondering what the hell Quaternions are, that's where I was before this day started and learned that I have to hold lectures on the subject. Studying isn't quite what I wanted to use the weekend on either, but there we are. Tomorrow will be much better. Promise.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    By the way what does Jynx as town mean for your reads? It honestly bothers me that you claimed you'd treat him as town but then not doing anything with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Danner, I have to admit that I am rather surprised to see you treat Jynx as town after that. Not because I necessarily disagree with your conclusion, but that's not really a read I'd expect from you.
    My townread on Jynx doesn't mean too much for my reads, frankly, beyond for you know, Jynx. Even if I assume Jynx is town, I cannot quite use that read for much. There is no reason to believe anyone in particular on the Jynx train yesterday were scum over anyone else, unless we know any of the alternative trains were not. And that too is uncertain. For example, if Arialla is scum, then the data is a lot more interesting. Need more info to find out.

As for the second statement... not quite sure what you expect. I've been trying to be a little less paranoid this game, seeing how that paranoia always end up backfiring. Mostly there hasn't been a lot to bite onto. The xanjori/marack thing was the only one that stood out on D1, but after Xanjori clarified it was a joke, it's a moot point. I'm also kinda wondering about your thought process to even consider that statement. I'm kinda wondering what the Danner in your head is really up to. Because he sounds a bit scary? O.o

As for reads today; I would assume you are town too. For trying. But that's a smaller read. I'm still not one bit convinced about Reticence, he's not meeting the expectations I had of him. I wish to form a read on Xanjori, but I am struggling with finding one, despite his activity. And I could possibly vote Kryllian, but I generally prefer my own trains rather than sheeping someone elses - unless the reason is solid. Gonna have to make up my own mind. But as it is 03:30, not until after some sleep.

I do share the sentiment raised in this thread: where the heck is everyone. I have certifiably failed to be as active as I should, but at this point I am not at all alone here. What is up?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Okay Danner, if you prefer your own trains, who do you want to lynch? It sounds to me like you do not have a single scumread, is that correct?

- - - Updated - - -

And what do you think about Rets vote on you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry. Spent 24 hours in the hospital with no computer and a dead phone. I'll be more active tomorrow after a good night sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and get on with the LaC!

7+ Year Old Account
    To answer your question Ret I haven't really given Virothe any thought at this point. Rather than trying to remember what everyone is doing all the time this game (which isn't much for most people) I'm focusing on a few at a time until I can clear them of suspicion in my mind, unless someone does something pretty major to jump themselves up the list.

So we're heading into the final stretch of D2 and everyone except Arialla has made an appearance. I'd like to point out thought that the top three posters have more posts between the three of them than the bottom 11 combined. It looks like this is going to be a long boring game at this rate...

I suspect that a lot of the inactivity today is based on the fact that scum aren't being pressured. They're content to let a townie sit in the hot seat and don't want to post anything that might draw attention.

There is also something to be said about roles. Catta's made a little more sense as I thought about it that it balances the order of actions a bit to counteract the scum night kill advantage. If others have powers like that they might be busy trying to figure out how to best maximize them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning, activity I see!

Still I'd rather an Arialla lynch, and I'm not sure why everyone's avoided the Arialla train, that seems odd for someone who isn't even here, so I'm going to

vote: Arialla

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright dota stuff is finally over. Gonna catch up now.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't agree that Jynx should be reading town currently. Somewhat at a crossroads with this. D1 claims are usually uncontested, but still generally some discussion about the validity etc, no one really did anything. (Obviously myself included) The train then immediately goes to Jynx and builds enough momentum for a lynching, but alas time runs out. Confused as why one person, who claims is immediately dismissed of any pressure, and someone who refuses to claim, is not lynched. Definietly feels like there's some refusal to vote there. This puts me in the spotlight but my lame ass excuse is I was asleep during the hayday hour of the game/ and or watching dota tournament in very early hours of the morning.

With Arialla just the no contest bugs me a little bit. Scum could just vote him just enough, claims, pressure is off. Everything continues. Doesn't sit right with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Morning, activity I see!

Still I'd rather an Arialla lynch, and I'm not sure why everyone's avoided the Arialla train, that seems odd for someone who isn't even here, so I'm going to

vote: Arialla
    See, that's really interesting.

Here's a few thoughts:

-You're starting a new train (which you did addmittedly try and vote D1) because of unsaid points instead of jumping on some already established ones in this round, all of which would make for good targets.

-Arialla does the semi-afk thing and only posts when they feel like they have something to contribute every game so this isn't out of the norm for them and yet you're calling it out as behaviour to pay attention to.

- You didn't swap your vote to Jynx before D1 end, and given your timezone you were the prime person to be able to hammer before the end.

- You're the only one who hasn't commented their thoughts on Kryllian so far.

So two questions. What's your read on Kryllian? Why Arialla?

10+ Year Old Account
    Allowyn... How was Ana in prime time for lynching? Going by my timezone, Perth is 12 hours ahead, day ended around 1 pm for me... It was 1 am for Ana when day ended. Now I don't know when Ana goes to sleep normally but I don't think saying he was the "prime person to hammer". Also again... Jynx would not have been lynched unless someone with a vote switched.

On Arialla. I would try to get in contact with him via Battle.Net but... he hasn't been on in 2 days now so yeah... Now I could get behind a Kry vote or a Danner vote. Kry is mostly for info, but Danner just feels off this game so far. Not sure exactly what it is but something feels off to me. Will put a vote out before I head to work tomorrow if day is still going on at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was 3:20 am my time when the D1 end post was done. 1:20am for Anakso. Their last post was at 12:10 my time, so 10:20 their time. There were no mentions otherwise about going to bed, and there were potentially three extra hours in which to change the vote to Jynx. On a Friday night.

And while I don't expect Anakso so spend his entire time refreshing the MMO-C page to vote, I just honestly figured he was the most likely candidate to change onto the train, as I don't know the locations or timezones of those who didn't vote swap to Jynx. All of those people should also be looked at closely too, by the way.

Deleted
    Sorry for being away. I was very super busy Saturday with chores and then the girlfriend came over. Still here but I'm ignoring her to post this!

No lynches are complete shiite. They should not happen. I cant go back and see who's to blame at this moment but I'm happy with this kryllian vote.

vote kryllian

I'd much rather vote Arialla but this seems to be where we are going at the moment. I also found Danners first post today to be extremely suspicious and he needs to be watched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    - You didn't swap your vote to Jynx before D1 end, and given your timezone you were the prime person to be able to hammer before the end.
    Not quite, I went to bed shortly after my last post on day 1 which was 138, before all the jynx hopping. Day ended at 1:20am my time so not quite the best time zone to be switching votes right before the deadline.

I have no thoughts on Kryll at this time, I don't understand the train on him and why people have abandoned all the day 1 trains even though it ended in a no lynch, I think the sudden swapping to Jynx and now sudden piling on of Kryll and ignoring Arialla despite his total absence is odd.

- - - Updated - - -

It was 3:20 am my time when the D1 end post was done. 1:20am for Anakso. Their last post was at 12:10 my time, so 10:20 their time. There were no mentions otherwise about going to bed, and there were potentially three extra hours in which to change the vote to Jynx. On a Friday night.
    It was a Thursday night btw, day ended 1:20am Friday morning by my time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It was a Thursday night btw, day ended 1:20am Friday morning by my time.
    You know what, you're right. I buggered that one up then. I still don't have your answer on why Arialla though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote Arialla

Krayzy has shown up. Sorry about the hospital. Hopefully all is ok.
    Arialla still hasnt shown up after 3/4+ of the gameday gone.
    I also dont really see why we have a train on Kry right now (granted I just woke up). Looks like its time to go back and reread. I should be on and off remainder of the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what, you're right. I buggered that one up then. I still don't have your answer on why Arialla though.
    It's the same reason I voted him day 1, not really here.

Vote: Arialla

I'd rather lynch somebody who isn't contributing to the game instead of somebody who is. At least early on. It also ties in with yesterday given that Arialla was a potential train. I'm also not a fan of people claiming and then being given a free pass even if they're not doing a whole lot.

I will switch my vote over as needed to help secure a lynch for today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 76 View Post
    Vote: Arialla

I'd rather lynch somebody who isn't contributing to the game instead of somebody who is. At least early on. It also ties in with yesterday given that Arialla was a potential train. I'm also not a fan of people claiming and then being given a free pass even if they're not doing a whole lot.

I will switch my vote over as needed to help secure a lynch for today.
    I 100% agree with this, but the issue you're all missing is that we learn something from actually lynching Kryll. Like, nothing is gained from Aria's lynch apart from someone who may not be here in time to vote on D2. But with a majority vote that matters very little unless the votes are too spread to gain majority in the first place.

As I stated before, my gut says that one of those four is scum. I will happily switch to secure a lynch.

Unvote
    Vote Kyrllian

If arialla isn't dead tomorrow or hasn't shown up then we lynch her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    As I stated before, my gut says that one of those four is scum. I will happily switch to secure a lynch.

Unvote
    Vote Kyrllian

If arialla isn't dead tomorrow or hasn't shown up then we lynch her.
    Yeap, keen for this then, definitely.

AAARGH!!!!

I have spent two hours now making a full analysis. And I just lost the wall of text post in a browser crash. Whyyy!?
    *cries*

- - - Updated - - -

*sigh*

Have the TLDR version, without references and analysis.

1) Allowyn
    Absconding.
    If scum (always!), more likely to slip later. Not a priority IMO.
    Giving a pass.

2) Anakso
    Unreadable.
    Rarely makes slips, need vote trail to determine scum status.
    Giving a pass.

3) Arialla
    No read.
    I mean, how could I have one? Promises more action after weekend.
    Play consistent with character read. Character read also says that promise is moot.
    Not particularly scumreading, but by the pool strategy, a good lynch. It's also too easy.

4) Crackleslap
    Absconding.
    I would have expected more from Crackleslap.
    Not sure what to expect from this.

5) Celtic
    Absconding.
    Promised to call out people at the end of D1, never delivered.
    Chastised Jynx for giving up, which I agree with.
    Also potentially scumslipped in doing so, but I have a hard time convincing myself of that.
    For now, giving a pass.

6) Danner
    Useless obvscum and a general menace. Also smells.
    Lynch asap.

7) Dranxadin
    A player I expect things from. Leaning, but not solid, town read.
    Worth paying attention to, and his posts this game has effort in them.
    Giving a pass.

8) Dupti
    Leaning, but not solid, town read.
    The most active player. That's not something I want to discourage.
    Not someone I wish to lynch.

9) JynxieJ
    That day 1 post was a post of a townie giving up, not a scum giving up.
    I read Jynx as town. Gonna take a lot to change that read.
    Not someone I wish to lynch.

10) Krayzy
    Absconding.
    I expect great things from Krayzy, and it's his first game in a while.
    I'm not mean enough to lynch him. Yet.

11) Kryllian
    I am thinking Kryllian is the direct reason for the no-lynch. I do not think this was some level of insane scum play.
    Certainly trying, but I do not agree with his actions, and I am certainly okay with the heat he has attracted - and I could potentially join it.
    I also think last game is colouring my reads of him.
    But more than anything, I wish to see where he drags the game. Not sure I wish to give him a pass though.

12) Listo95
    Absconding for day 1, more active day 2.
    Per the pool strategy, not a bad lynch.
    But I find that the things he said on D2 are rational, so pass for now.

13) Marack
    Definitively digging. Not sure if focused. Not sure if that is within character read or not.
    As with dupti, activity I wish to encourage.
    Not someone I wish to lynch. Also because I don't want to repeat last game's mislynch.

14) Reticence
    Absconding. Sorry Ret, but that's my read on you.
    A player I expect to lead the town. So this feels out of character.
    The vote Ret placed on me this gameday also feels out of character.
    State: confusion. But nonetheless, he's not a player I wish to lynch.

15) Soldier 76
    I always read as scum.
    This game too, due to sheeping.
    But experience has taught me, I need to give Graeham a carte blanche for almost everything he does.
    Giving a pass.

16) Virothe
    I'm lacking the effort seen in the last game. I can't call him absconding, but it's also less than I expected. Lacking proper substance, basically.
    Something feels off as a result. Could lynch, but OTOH I'd rather lynch an absconder.

17) Xanjori
    Aggressive play this game.
    Bit more than usual. Not terribly out of character, but still. Some yellow lights blinking over that.
    In retrospect, that marack push was clearly a joke. I feel silly for not reading it like that the first time.
    Giving a pass. Want to see where this goes.

---

Basically, it's down to
    - Arialla
    - Crackleslap
    - Kryllian
    - Virothe

Now, I said I wanted my own train. But I frankly don't have any.

It's as far as I can see between Kryllian and Arialla on the trains, and the people I semi-trust all go Kryllian.
    Plunge of faith time I guess.

vote: Kryllian
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]