Poll: When Do You Prefer Season 2 To Start?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Kalec, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Congratulations on all your hard work. You made this for fun, but it's just like a project. You were here everyday, you dedicated yourself, and it was a lot of fun. I'd really like to thank you properly (not with bad drawings like I did!), but if I get rich by stealing things one day, I'll give you a new spellbook (A PROPER ONE ).

Thanks to all other player too. You're awesome as well.

May the season 2 come. Until then, rejoice!

But I enjoyed those comics!

Link them here again for others to see!

Deleted
    First of all - THANK YOU once more, Kalec. You did a great job.

Secondly - the date: 19.11.2016. - because reasons

As to the re-voting... I wouldn't allow us to nominate s1 characters. Those who get something new in Legion patches that could change their ratings should be featured on special days. Special special days - randomly, be it day 2,7,10 or 99.

I've thought about rating locations too but I'd rather make it a spin-off with ~20 days only in the middle of character rating seasons.

EDIT: Updated with some bikini pics

Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2016-08-14 at 01:55 PM.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Link them here again for others to see!

How to cast spells by spelling how I spell - Kalecgos
    IGN - 10/10
    Gamespot - 10/10
    Kripp - It's pretty good.

Some of the players from MMO-Champion - Thank you for replying me!

Until the end of season 2 I hope that I'll get a bit better on the drawing side.

Deleted
    @Roudene because that is your birthday amirite? :P (making a wild guess!)

How would you handle special days in S2, then? Theoretically if I put you in charge of those. Let's pretend for the sake of argument that we will have a special day every week instead of every 10 days, too. Say, every Thursday.

Also Tyrande's boobies hnnnnnnnnnnnnggggghhhhhhhhh jlajdfljlkfjdsljf ljdlj dlasjfdlkj lkfdjlkjflkdj flkdj!!!!11!

Deleted
    Thank you Kalec for having made this, it was a great game and quite fun.

Thank you everyone for having joined, without you all it would not have been as fun as it was.

Now, I'd say last patch, whatever that might be. Why? Because, same as now, the boredom will start settling in again and we'll need stuff to do. Like voting for Leyara and Altruis again!

Also, on another note, I was right to always hate goblins since their leader is almost Me'dan tier. #AzerothianRacism

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Also, on another note, I was right to always hate goblins since their leader is almost Me'dan tier. #AzerothianRacism
    Fun fact: He is the only shit tier character we have. Even Vereesa and Rhonin didn't manage to get there.

Maybe I should work on those statistics and trivia bits for fun tomorrow!

Deleted
    Also, pictures since we talked about them:

Also, while looking for pictures, I found a cosplay, someone actually went dressed like this to a cosplay event!

Deleted
    That Jaina is actually bangable for a change ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    That Jaina is actually bangable for a change ...
    Damn it Kalec, what have I told you about not sticking your dick in crazy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I'd say have each of the top10 characters return every 10th day, without nomination, and let's see how they rank against the characters from season 2. In a random order if you want to keep it a surprise.
    I think an actual choice should be given, but without the inconvenience of turning the Season 2 list into a bloody mess.

Maybe the season should start asking for suggestions and the 2 characters that received more requests during the first day will make it to the list as 1/5. They would last for a whole week until they receive 5 nominations, but no other "Season 1" character will be considered until then. If they don't go past 4/5 after the week has passed both names will be dropped and 2 new suggestions will be asked at the beginning of the new week.

I tried to save the guy with a 7 but not even that was enough.

About the game, I believe too that 7.4 could probably be the best moment, but I'm not utterly against earlier startings anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Maybe the season should start asking for suggestions and the 2 characters that received more requests during the first day will make it to the list as 1/5. They would last for a whole week until they receive 5 nominations, but no other "Season 1" character will be considered until then.
    Actually with some proper tweaking, this could be a good way to avoid a clusterfuck list.

7+ Year Old Account
    so i'm i able to share only bikini
    interesting
    *searching through my hentai folder*
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    While we wait for steelballfc to search though his hentai folder, here's something to put you on.

I voted 7.1 for two reasons: one being it'll mean we get season 2 sooner. Two, the more logical reason, is that we'l be acquainted with the Legion characters and since they'll be fresh in our minds, we'll have stringer opinions and probably more discussion.

And as for some hot character pics, this isn't exactly a bikini, but it still shows some nice skin. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, it's real nice getting that spicy special thanks. So, Kalec, you get a special thanks from me for running this awesome series and teaching the Lore forums how to party.
    Last edited by Crawclaw; 2016-08-14 at 03:52 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

- Also, bikini pictures of female characters from World of Warcraft are allowed, because, you see, ... why not. Go pervert; knock yourselves out.
    - Actually, in pertain of above, bikini picture aren't only allowed, but also so very welcome.

I like this one.

Also, while looking for pictures, I found a cosplay, someone actually went dressed like this to a cosplay event!
    Girl's an exhibitionist. Like Alexstrasza herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

7+ Year Old Account
    @OIS thank you for reminding me
    picture hosting

- - - Updated - - -

upload a picture

1. Cant believe that Aegwynn received such big score. Lol
    2.Why wait? Let's start Season 2 now
    3. Rules are ok for me. One exception
    Remove 10 vote limit. Make it less. It's too much. Or give more days instead of 5.
    4. In Legion lots of Characters will make a return.
    Let's make some re-voting for them after 2-3 months of launch. So more ppl might see story
    For example: Detheroc makes a return in Legion. Before that he was only mentioned in Reign of Chaos and did nothing important there
    5. I want damn Drakuru in voting :-)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get reason for revoting top10
    Say, Uther will have no development in Legion
    Whike Thrall will see some etc
    Revote only those character fro S1 that make return in Legion
    No need to revote those who are left in past

P.s. Idea of nominating Artifacts/cities/Zones/Nations is pretty nice
    Maybe evwn nominate some Factions and organizations as well?

Mr. KALEC lets do thet before S2 staets
    Nominate factions meanwhile. For more fun

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Very creative game, so preps to you! I'd prefer it around 7.3 so we can see and play along many new characters coming in Legion and its future patches. Time's gonna be needed in order to have each of the new char's stories to unfold.

7+ Year Old Account
    i guess the thread turned into a hentai archive.
    here's some night elf love.

Formerly known as Arafal