So I'm in Gold IV now (not that high I know, but recently started to actually try to climb), had a good run of 10 wins in a row and got to promo to Gold 3. Lost that promo and hell started.

People are so extremely toxic, I end up muting everyone every game. Both sides just have huge toxic tilt parties in /all chat, and I once dared to type: "just mute everyone and play your best..", the torches turned on me and I gladly muted everyone yet again.

Like you only need to to die once in your lane and everyone will go "OMG stop feeding you nub!" and start dying them self because they tilt for no reason.. It really baffels me.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I tilted so hard last night. First game as Darius, do well against Jax, he's useless. Meanwhile, our Yi is feeding like crazy, asking questions like, "How do I play Yi? What should I max first?" etc. Now, those questions are perfectly fine - just not in ranked.

Long story short, Jax baited my TP, then used his bot and got a triple kill because no one focused him. GG us.

Next game was my last. Get into game, feeling confident as Illaoi. Varus never connects so the remake thing pops up. Myself and the mid laner hit it, because this dude is going to be so behind if he ever connects that we won't be able to come back. Jungler and support are with him, so they're like, "No worries, he'll be back, it'll be fine." He didn't connect until almost 15 minutes in.

I'm so tired of Silver. I know I need to play more than 1 or 2 games a day to get out, but this happens and I just don't want to bang my head against the wall futilely.

We threw it by not focusing down the objective......

FUCKING IDIOT BOOSTED LITTLE CUNTS man.

Two games now, with people who clearly should be in Bronze and not mid Gold. First it was a Jax, jumping in 1v2/3 24/7, flashing into Dragon pit where it was 5 of their team when the dragon was ABOVE 50% HP just to die. Bot lanes sucking complete fucking ass, feeding 24/7.

The previous game I had a mother fucking Jhin pleb who FLASHED into their turret level 1 with NO FUCKING AMMO then be as fucking idiotic and type "/all lol lucky!", then proceed to tell us how shit their Draven is all game while he goes fucking 0/12. Draven is kinda oneshotting us now, only one doing it somewhat good is me (Trynda top) and Ekko mid, he even got an S- for his work, even though he had the score of 8/10. EVERYONE FED SO FUCKING MUCH.
    Even as a Trynda that was 3/0 vs Irelia couldn't do shit, TPed bot, got hit two times had to pop my ult because I had like 5% HP left, and then just got kited because everyone was so far ahead I couldn't do shit against them.

FUCK THIS game.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I hate platinum with a god damn passion. I swear half don't try and think they deserve to be higher. They lack map awareness and get caught doing greedy shit 24/7 but you can't ignore them all game because they will legit give the other team a free lead doing stupid over aggressive bullshit that doesn't push the game forward. I am so sick of these aggressive mother fucking who make no attempt to recover and feel the need to fucks us all over.

I always thought nothing could match the ego of silver player but I was so wrong and I hate people from this division with my entire soul.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-08-13 at 09:25 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I hate platinum with a god damn passion. I swear half don't try and think they deserve to be higher. They lack map awareness and get caught doing greedy shit 24/7 but you can't ignore them all game because they will legit give the other team a free lead doing stupid over aggressive bullshit that doesn't push the game forward. I am so sick of these aggressive mother fucking who make no attempt to recover and feel the need to fucks us all over.

I always thought nothing could match the ego of silver player but I was so wrong and I hate people from this division with my entire soul.
    Where you at? It seems plat 4 really is the worst. I get more trolls then people actually knowing their role at the minimum But it should get better at 3 and 2 though, people care again then.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Where you at? It seems plat 4 really is the worst. I get more trolls then people actually knowing their role at the minimum But it should get better at 3 and 2 though, people care again then.
    Plat V I''ve never gone past gold before and holy shit, I regret it. What I've seen can never be unseen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Plat V I''ve never gone past gold before and holy shit, I regret it. What I've seen can never be unseen.
    Division 5 and 4 is always 1 massive fuckfest. That's the same in pretty much silver, gold, plat, diamond, ..

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Division 5 and 4 is always 1 massive fuckfest. That's the same in pretty much silver, gold, plat, diamond, ..
    True is just a lot easier to carry in gold or lower. I can still stall the game out and carry team fights but my team has some obsession with throwing as hard as possible early. I have to baby sit bot lane so fucking much man because playing safe is hard... So many wannabe gosu who try to 1v3 and throw the game then blame everyone else. They feed and have no wave clear and it just open bot for the first 15 minutes.

Half my losses are my fault because I keep commit to hard and I need to position better but my team is always doing some over aggressive shit when we can just scale and win as well.

So angry at people in my division, I pick something outside of the usual silver/gold mids and all of a sudden i'm an intentional feeder or a troll before the game has even started.

I didn't even think that morgana is that random of a mid pick, yeah I get she is usually a support these days but still,
    It doesn't matter I have a 62.2% win rattio with her and an average KDA of 4.667, nope its because i'm not playing a leblanc / zed / syndra / lux etc that I have to be trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    So angry at people in my division, I pick something outside of the usual silver/gold mids and all of a sudden i'm an intentional feeder or a troll before the game has even started.

I didn't even think that morgana is that random of a mid pick, yeah I get she is usually a support these days but still,
    It doesn't matter I have a 62.2% win rattio with her and an average KDA of 4.667, nope its because i'm not playing a leblanc / zed / syndra / lux etc that I have to be trolling.
    I feel like those champions aren't even the best at carrying because 90% of silver games are decided by team fights. Very rarely does someone win through split pushing and even when happens, it's usually a smurf. It's not a player that belongs in that division.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-08-15 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post

When ever I pick something off meta and someone bitch about it in champion select, I simply just mute them.

Third plat 1 qualifier lost in just two days. Every lost game has been the same, I get a small early lead in botlane and we're starting to choke out our lane opponent when suddenly the chaos that is the rest of their bizarrely fed team starts roaming bot. Seriously, 9 important games, where six of which both mid, top and jungle have 2-3 kills just a couple of minutes into the game, how do people even manage that?! Last game, as icing on the cake, we were moderately but not hopelessly behind, when our support decides that the game is lost and disconnects. You can recover from almost anything in league, but not freaking 4v5 when you are already behind...

I'm starting to have sympathies for people who wishes cancer and whatnot on their teammates, I like literally wanted to strangle that morgana player to death because I was so tilted.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    the idea of meta picks do generally upset me. This whomever doesnt mean im like... play as you like, play as you feel. I'm just saying if you wanna go mid Morgana just don't go on hit bruiser tank
    Well, meta is just "what is currently strong". Always pick something you are good with over meta, unless you are about equally good.

Have seen a ton of times people who "counter pick", or "meta pick" and end up losing lane, because they dont really know the champion, vs someone who actually know theirs.

sigh...... 7th time this season I have done it

Made my way to placements in Silver 1

Failed my placements and was tilted, but since I don't always have time to play but yesterday I had all day yesterday to play I decided I'll just keep going.
    I got more angry each game but because I had limited time I kept playing, 12 losses later now I'm back in silver 4 (woo) again, time to restart the climb.
    I almost think I enjoy it as there is no other reason I would put myself through this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally I stop for at least 30 minutes after any loss. You win more games by not playing sometimes
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Personally I stop playing all together after two losses. Especially if they are in a row.

Go play normal, aram, vs bots. ANYTHING else than ranked after a loss. Go for a walk, take a wank, eat something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nemesis draft is back, christ what a predictable game mode, it's just all the same picks. And god have mercy on you if anyone on the enemy team gets a good champion, with that said, it's kinda fun to see how many people underestimate the power of udyr, it's a joy to play him in nemesis draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Nemesis draft is back, christ what a predictable game mode, it's just all the same picks. And god have mercy on you if anyone on the enemy team gets a good champion, with that said, it's kinda fun to see how many people underestimate the power of udyr, it's a joy to play him in nemesis draft.
    I was lucky enough to get Aatrox. He is a lot better than what people believe him to be, especially against "bad" picks. Ended up 18/3.

What I love about this mode is that you get to try things you would never have tried other wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I was lucky enough to get Aatrox. He is a lot better than what people believe him to be, especially against "bad" picks. Ended up 18/3.

What I love about this mode is that you get to try things you would never have tried other wise.
    yeah aatrox is pretty good, mostly because you're not going to see any tier 1 champs picked