Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[TMW] Feral Druid Display

So, I am new to Feral and wanted to make sure I had everything to play my best. I tried playing around with WA2 and even being a programmer myself and willing to dig into stuff, WA2 is messy and ugly in my opinion and you have to do so much extra compared to TellMeWhen to get the same results. The TMW config UI is just so much better built in my opinion.

Anyways, I digress. After discussing Feral in the Druid discord, and getting things figured out and setup, someone mentioned they wouldn't mind a copy of my finished set of TMW configs for their guildies that use TMW over WA2. So I decided to clean my stuff up and put it out here for anyone that wants it.

Its very basic for now, and doesn't handle all the cases, just the primary specs. (BS/LI, SR, JW, BT).

List of what it covers:

• Rip duration on target and pandemic window with green flashing border
    • Rake duration on target pandemic window with green flashing border
    • Savage Roar duration on self
    • Moonfire duration on target and pandemic window with green flashing window.
    • Bloodtalon Proc stacks and remaining duration
    • Predatory Swiftness proc remaining duration (uses Healing Touch icon on display)
    • Berserk status, and cooldown time. (Incarnation status if specced)
    • Tiger's Fury cooldown time
    • Custom combo point bar
    • [v1.1] Custom energy bar
    • [v1.2] Snapshotting of BT, SR, and TF on Rip, Rake, and Moonfire (no BT on MF) (please report bugs, this wasn't straightforward to implement)
    • [v1.3] Multi-target snapshotting, will now remember your snapshots for target switching. (could be buggy, please report bugs)
    • [v1.6] Clearcasting Proc tracker and Ashamane's Frenzy cooldown tracker.
    • [v1.6] Multi-language support (uses spellIDs now)

I'll add more stuff as it becomes necessary

Screenshots:

Config mode showing everything [v1.2]

In Combat (LI not speced, so is removed and recentered) [v1.2]

In Combat (combo points visible, pandemic on rake, and sr) [v1.2]

In Combat (clearcasting and ashmane's frenzy) [v1.6]

Out of Combat (left over CP still visible, intended) [v1.0]

----
    Import String:

Hosted on my github gist page. If you have trouble copying it, hit the "Raw" button in the top right, and it will load the entire thing in plain text on your screen.

[v1.]
    https://gist.github.com/Daegalus/85f...edb396229b9644

----
    Feel free to change things to your liking, I will try to keep this updated if necessary.

Changelog:
    [10/25/2016][v1.7] Updated for 7.1 and made some fixes and updates.
    [ 9/05/2016][v1.6] Changed everything to use SpellID so that it works cross-language. Added Clearcasting proc icon and Ashamane's Frenzy cooldown.
    [ 8/16/2016][v1.5] Fixed Pandemic times to be accurate. They assume Jagged Wounds speced (which is lower than not, so its safe for both specs)
    [ 8/14/2016][v1.4] Small exception bug fix.
    [ 8/14/2016][v1.3] Added snapshotting for multiple targets.
    [ 8/14/2016][v1.2] Added snapshotting of SR, BT, and TF for Rip, Rake, and Moonfire (minus BT since it doesn't apply)
    [ 8/13/2016][v1.1] Added energy bar, made sure non-elvui timer text showed for those that don't use it.
    [ 8/12/2016][v1.0] Initial share.
    Last edited by Daegalus; 2016-10-26 at 06:47 AM.

Really awesome. Only thing I would recommend (if possible) is to add the ability to know if the strongest version of a DoT is up for example if you have Savage Roar up, Bloodtalons up and Tiger's Fury up and then apply a Rake maybe have a way to show that the current Rake applied is the strongest it can be?

one of the older addons for WoD showed this as well as it had some sort of colored box or something to tell you that you could apply a stronger version of it.

but none of the old Feral add-ons are updated for Legion so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobicpanda View Post
    Really awesome. Only thing I would recommend (if possible) is to add the ability to know if the strongest version of a DoT is up for example if you have Savage Roar up, Bloodtalons up and Tiger's Fury up and then apply a Rake maybe have a way to show that the current Rake applied is the strongest it can be?

one of the older addons for WoD showed this as well as it had some sort of colored box or something to tell you that you could apply a stronger version of it.

We were actually talking about this in the Discord chat yesterday and it is possible, and I will try to add it. The only issue is it won't support Multi-Target, and changing targets would lose that information. TMW and WA don't have a lot of capability to do that. I hear WA will give something to help for that, but at the moment it will be tough.

I will look into doing it over the next day or 2, as it won't be straightforward or easy. Just giving you a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Phobicpanda View Post

I could recommend DroodFocus for tracking the power of the DoT applied.

@Daegalus
    A great string. Cheers mate.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Add snapshotting. Currently single target, but there is a small possibility that I can do multi-target if I grow my data structure to take into account the move you snapshotted on. Possible, but will take a lot more work.

For now ST snapshotting like Pawket's WA stuff is available, not as pretty, but its there.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, figured out multi-target snapshotting. v1.3 has it.

Deleted
    Really nice work ! cheers

Deleted
    Looks great. Would you also be able to add an icon for Brutal Slash? The 100 talent that has 3 stacks
    If it could show cooldown and how many stacks remaining that would be perfect!
    Thanks for the good work

I REALLY LIKE THIS.

Will use upuntil a badkitty replacement surfaces, thank you SO much for sharing. Plus I immediately liked it within 1 minute of importing it, there's every chance I may grow to love it and keep it forever. (im not an advanced player bad kitty was simpler).

New to TMW, it has functionality for Trinket procs n stuff right, can I use them (when were all 110 and raiding) in addition to this profile? As in I can add to your awesome work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyTom View Post
    Looks great. Would you also be able to add an icon for Brutal Slash? The 100 talent that has 3 stacks
    If it could show cooldown and how many stacks remaining that would be perfect!
    Thanks for the good work
    Yes should be trivial. I would probably even add snapshotting if it's a bleed. It just hasn't been a priority as it's not a viable pve raid talent atm. But it shouldn't be long till I add it.

Just remember I won't be able to track every target that gets hit by the AOE. So it would only know the information for the target that you were targeting when you hit with it. Only for snapshotting. The main stuff will work fine. I might just add it without snapshotting to not confuse people

Quote Originally Posted by neiljwd View Post
    I REALLY LIKE THIS.

Will use upuntil a badkitty replacement surfaces, thank you SO much for sharing. Plus I immediately liked it within 1 minute of importing it, there's every chance I may grow to love it and keep it forever. (im not an advanced player bad kitty was simpler).

New to TMW, it has functionality for Trinket procs n stuff right, can I use them (when were all 110 and raiding) in addition to this profile? As in I can add to your awesome work?
    Yes you can add or change whatever you one. Once you import it you have full control to change or add to it. TMW does have trinket price capability. I think it has predefined condition shortcuts for them too. But worst case is you just do a buff tracking one for the name of the proc. It can do internal cooldowns too.

You can even set it up as a separate bar so you can delete or reimport my display without without losing yours
    Last edited by Daegalus; 2016-08-15 at 03:07 PM.

When Jagged Wounds is talented the pandemic timers are a bit off. It should be 3 seconds for moonfire and rake and 4.8 seconds for rip I believe. It's easy enough to change manually just letting everyone know. Thanks for this, it works great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agartha View Post
    When Jagged Wounds is talented the pandemic timers are a bit off. It should be 3 seconds for moonfire and rake and 4.8 seconds for rip I believe. It's easy enough to change manually just letting everyone know. Thanks for this, it works great.
    In all honesty, I was a bit lazy, and just set everything to be less than 4 seconds. I'll do an update making them more accurate. Sorry!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed the Pandemic times to be accurate to Xanzara's guide with Jagged Wounds speced. 3 seconds for Rake, 4.7 seconds for Rip, 4.2 for moonfire, and 7.2 for savage roar.

Hi, I'm really getting to like this, thank you.
    Being a novice user though I've encountered 1 difficulty, I can't change the colour of my combo points :/ I've managed to change their background, but nothing what i THINK would work, changes their colour, I want them a bright red like the default circles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neiljwd View Post
    Hi, I'm really getting to like this, thank you.
    Being a novice user though I've encountered 1 difficulty, I can't change the colour of my combo points :/ I've managed to change their background, but nothing what i THINK would work, changes their colour, I want them a bright red like the default circles.
    Ya, it is a color override by the Notification. If you right-click the icon (the single combo point rectangle), and go to Notification, you can change the color. You have to do it for all 5.

Here is an example of where it is:

Thanks man, totally glossed over the notifications.

Thanks for addon but seems it works with EN client only

imgur.com/0zddV5n

I really like this layout, any plans to add a rotation group?

I just copied the string over from the base one provided, but I have no idea if it is going to cause issues, I guess it shouldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucktoe View Post
    I really like this layout, any plans to add a rotation group?

I just copied the string over from the base one provided, but I have no idea if it is going to cause issues, I guess it shouldn't.
    No, no plans for a rotation group, as we really dont have a "rotation" and coding in all the apl stuff to trigger highlights for what button to press seems a bit much, if you have one, it should not interfere. Generally each string is self-sufficient and doesn't mess with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Daegalus View Post
    No, no plans for a rotation group, as we really dont have a "rotation" and coding in all the apl stuff to trigger highlights for what button to press seems a bit much, if you have one, it should not interfere. Generally each string is self-sufficient and doesn't mess with others.
    Thanks for the reply!

I've not had any issue with the copied over string, so all is good.

Hello i copied your string into TMW i got the bleed with the pandemic interraction green flash.
    But i don't have the snapchot part.
    Could you help me plz ?