Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Could Vol'Jins LOA been KJ?

Last time KJ tricked the Horde by using Ner'Zhul and talk to him as a spirit.
    Vol'Jin saw a powerfull vision from the Loa saying that Sylvanas needs to lead.

The Scourge and Forsaken where created by the Lich King a tool made by KJ.

Do you think KJ is alrdy playing the Horde again? and will the Horde atleast confirm if Vol'Jin vision is true this time after last time that all followed Ner'Zhul without confimation.

Deleted
    I don't get the problem with Sylvanas being Warchief. She's a capable leader.

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpOfficial View Post
    I don't get the problem with Sylvanas being Warchief. She's a capable leader.
    Haters just hating that their headcanon is not canon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    If it was KJ he'd have placed someone like Gallywix or worse, Baine, as warchief.

Given the current situation, Sylvanas is the best option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    If it was KJ he'd have placed someone like Gallywix or worse, Baine, as warchief.

Given the current situation, Sylvanas is the best option.
    We dont know yet what power KJ can have over undeads, he created the Lich King after all.
    And basicly all undeads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    We dont know yet what power KJ can have over undeads, he created the Lich King after all.
    And basicly all undeads.
    Given the fact that he did jack shit - probably no power at all.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make Vol'Jin give the leadership to the Horde's most capable military commander. Great plan, KJ. 10/10.

Of course it wasn't Kil'Jaedan

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Make Vol'Jin give the leadership to the Horde's most capable military commander. Great plan, KJ. 10/10.

Of course it wasn't Kil'Jaedan
    Actually that does sound rather like something KJ would do......
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Giving Slyvanas the warchief title so she can fight against Greymane, what coukd be seen as a declaration of war, whilst we fight against the Legion? Absolutely. I like this idea.

I think it was Helya.

It very well could have been. But what makes me think it isn't is that blizzard wouldn't be stupid enough (I hope) to kill of the third warchief in a row, it's getting absurd.

I assume some Bwamsamdi involvement, but the authorial intent of this arc seems pretty clear -- a quasi-face turn for Sylvanas, a... not a redemption arc per se, but a broadening, a becoming. I think it tracks parallel with Illidan's likely arc based on his novel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Giving Slyvanas the warchief title so she can fight against Greymane, what coukd be seen as a declaration of war, whilst we fight against the Legion? Absolutely. I like this idea.
    Indication is Sylvanas ain't even trying to worry about Genn. Genn is the one picking a fight because of his (objectively false) misconception that she screwed them over on the Broken Shore. His bias against her is understandable to say the least, but he is still wrong.

I always thought Vol'jin and his Shadow Hunters were a different variant of actual Demon Hunters, anyone else agree/not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    I always thought Vol'jin and his Shadow Hunters were a different variant of actual Demon Hunters, anyone else agree/not?
    They don’t cut their eyes out.

They don’t use fel magic.

They don’t tattoo themselves with magic runes.

They don’t have demonic features, i.e. horns/hooves/wings.

Definitely not demon hunters. Shadow hunters are like a hybridization of rogue, shadow priest, and witch doctor.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    They don’t cut their eyes out.
    They can if they want to, and besides, you don't need to cut your eyes out either as DH. They do it because the visions they receive are usually too much, not to mention that their senses are boosted to eleven.

They don’t use fel magic.
    Using Fel Magic doens't make you a demon hunter, as is the case with Warlocks.

They don’t tattoo themselves with magic runes.
    You can literally create a Demon Hunter with no tattoos.

They don’t have demonic features, i.e. horns/hooves/wings.
    ~

You can literally create a Demon Hunter without horns, there's no Hooves either.
    Suddenly, one day, 99.7% of the Lich King's death knights broke free.
    Clearly, the lich king was keylogged

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl4nK View Post
    They can if they want to, and besides, you don't need to cut your eyes out either as DH. They do it because the visions they receive are usually too much, not to mention that their senses are boosted to eleven.

Using Fel Magic doens't make you a demon hunter, as is the case with Warlocks.

You can literally create a Demon Hunter with no tattoos.

~

You can literally create a Demon Hunter without horns, there's no Hooves either.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Shadow_hunter

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Demon_hunter#In_the_RPG
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Okey, you can link stuff. Good for you.

Again, nothing you've said is part of what makes a demon hunter. You don't need tattoos, you don't need hooves, you don't need horns. Fel Magic is usable by warlocks.

Also, RPG is not cannon, so the second link is completely irrelevant.

The only thing you need to make a demon hunter is, bind a demon inside your body. That's it.

The training begins with a demon hunter hopeful slaying a demon, eating its heart, and drinking its blood. The spirit of the ingested demon bonds with them

And again, pay attention to the bolded words

Horns - a number of different shapes and styles, ranging from very large to fairly small, or even no horns at all
    Tattoos - a variety of colours and patterns; a lot of demon hunter-specific armor will expose the character's skin, allowing players to "show off" their tattoos
    Skin variations - from "scaly and demonic" to normal
    Eye wear - "traditional Illidan-style", veils, with or without the green eye glow
    Last edited by Cl4nK; 2016-08-14 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Haters just hating that their headcanon is not canon.
    Yea, not like she's ever disregarded the Warchief's orders, put others in harm for her own goals, or shown almost no care for the Horde as a whole and is focused almost entirely on the Forsaken and nothing else. Totally just people's headcanon, not facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cl4nK View Post
    Okey, you can link stuff. Good for you.

Again, nothing you've said is part of what makes a demon hunter. You don't need tattoos, you don't need hooves, you don't need horns. Fel Magic is usable by warlocks.

Also, RPG is not cannon, so the second link is completely irrelevant.

The only thing you need to make a demon hunter is, bind a demon inside your body. That's it.

And again, pay attention to the bolded words
    A demon hunter as we know it, has to go through the rituals that the current demon hunters have to be what they are. The actual concept of a demon hunter in WoW lore is one that uses the demon's abilities against them and walks the line of being corrupted by ,or harnessing it.

You can be a hunter, whom happens to hunt demons, which is what the trolls would be.

If that was the case Gallywix would've been chosen, then all the Legion would have to do would be to make an irresistable offer and boom the entire horde is at the mercy of the legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Yea, not like she's ever disregarded the Warchief's orders, put others in harm for her own goals, or shown almost no care for the Horde as a whole and is focused almost entirely on the Forsaken and nothing else. Totally just people's headcanon, not facts.

- - - Updated - - -

A demon hunter as we know it, has to go through the rituals that the current demon hunters have to be what they are. The actual concept of a demon hunter in WoW lore is one that uses the demon's abilities against them and walks the line of being corrupted by ,or harnessing it.

You can be a hunter, whom happens to hunt demons, which is what the trolls would be.
    Oh I agree, I'm just saying that nothing that he posted is remotely needed to be a demon hunter. The one and only ritual that makes you a demon hunter, he left out.