Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    These types of threads are usually a clown fiesta.

Quote Originally Posted by Cl4nK View Post
    I don't agree with your kind of posting, but I did have the same discussion with someone else. People are thinking of "Old Gods" power purely in brute/raw force, which is the same as judging a fish by it's ability to climb trees.

I mean, saying the Old Gods are "not as powerful" doesn't really cut it because you're judging it's power according to what fits your argument.

If you judge power by it's ability to destroy a mountain, then the Titan's are more powerful.
    If you judge power by it's ability to rob someone of their free will and consciousness, the Old Gods are more powerful.
    If you judge power by it's ability to face the inevitable and refuse to concede your life, than the mortals are more powerful, as Algalon kinda said.

One example of this, that quest in Northrend, where the Argent member is dying and you gotta try to heal him and mend his soul. Alexstrazsa couldn't pull it off, magical Acorn from Emerald Dream couldn't pull it off. A'dal did it. Does that mean that A'dal is more powerful than the Aspects? Does that mean A'dal is more powerful than Lich King?
    Lich King wasn't even on the Narru's Radar.

I'll go with yes considering Ashrbinger a piece of narru made Arthas shit bricks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    In weakened states perhaps. The armies of the titans who gave Deathwing his power of an aspect couldn't overpower Y'shaarj. Now Deathwing's strength might be able to overpower N'zoth, but N'zoth is way more manipulative then the other Old Gods which would cause him to use other methods to destroy Deathwing in battle.
    Yet in the end N'zoth was Deathwings master. funny that.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Sorry, I almost thought you was trolling (and if you are, I guess I'm too sleepy to realize I'm biting it). Lich King is nowhere near "above Archi" level. Velen saw a vision of a Lich King that was even more powerful than Arthas and succeeded in conquering Azeroth. Was the Legion afraid of this LK? No, when they came to Azeroth, they laughed and toyed with his army. Archi and KJ are on another level of powerful lore-wise.

Archimonde is dead. If you have Mythic achievement, Gul'dan calls you "Slayer of Archimonde" at Broken Shore. Kosak also said that their original idea is that Archimonde is "dead dead and gone" in Mythic, just that didn't come of clear enough in game.
    Admittedly, he also said that they (Blizzard) *may* change it, so I wouldn't be surprised if Archimonde is to come back if they want. However, there isn't any indication that they changed it, yet. "May" isn't the same as "Will".
    Cutscene outweights gameplay dude ... When Archi throw Gul'dan into the Portal he WAS ON DRAENOR , and Kosak said as for NOW he is considered *dead*

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    It's a fact. Titans are world-like big. Azeroth is a "womb" for a "baby" titan. I don't think we could ever really fight Sargeras in his own form. How do you fight something the size of a planet.

- - - Updated - - -

Archi is alive. So is every other demon who did not die in twisting nether.
    No, after WoD, Archimonde is dead for good now. During the last phase of Mythic Archimonde, he pulls the entire raid inside the Twisting Nether, and that's where he dies. No more Archi for good.
    Suddenly, one day, 99.7% of the Lich King's death knights broke free.
    Clearly, the lich king was keylogged

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    Cutscene outweights gameplay dude ... When Archi throw Gul'dan into the Portal he WAS ON DRAENOR , and Kosak said as for NOW he is considered *dead*
    Mythic death is the true fate. See: Ragnaros

Also it would be a little hard to play out the events of the cinematic without Archimonde present.

But I would assume he is very very dead because the likelihood of fighting a watered down version of Archimonde so soon after an epic scale version is very unlikely.

Hes dead dead. Just cinematics are very production intensive so ya know. That.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, after WoD, Archimonde is dead for good now. During the last phase of Mythic Archimonde, he pulls the entire raid inside the Twisting Nether, and that's where he dies. No more Archi for good.
    you guys still have to learn that Cutscene >gameplay .. Cutscene = Archi died on Draenor

Deleted
    Lots of people saying Illidan is weaker than Arthas. He was, but are we talking about right now? I'm sure he gained some power since his fight with Arthas, while Arthas is no longer on the menu.

Pretty much. I mean the phase could of just been anything but it's specifically HIM in the Twisting Nether after the reveal that demons die in the Nether.

GEE must be hard for people to put together ayyy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    based on lore it would have to be

Illidan > Arthas > Sargeras > KilJayden
    More like:

Sargeras > Kil'Jaeden > Arthas/Illidan. No way in hell is Arthas more powerful than Kil'Jaeden, let alone Sargeras
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2016-08-14 at 05:46 PM. Reason: spelling
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

you guys still have to learn that Cutscene >gameplay .. Cutscene = Archi died on Draenor
    You have to learn that Mythic only content = the true lore.

Say hi to Ragnaros.

oh... hes perma dead

If it wasn't the mythic only phase wouldn't of been Archimonde in the NETHER for the final phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    also in War of the Ancients Neltharion with the Dragon Soul sent demons packing, including Archimonde

and the Dragon Soul used in the DS raid was even more powerful then the WotA one and DW was still able to take a few hits from it

basicaly, I am 100% certain that Cata empowered Deathwing is > Archimonde

and for KJ to be > Cata Deathwing, he would have to be also quite a large amount above Archi as well (to the extent that they are not equals anymore) and I dont see how that can be ...

but we havent fought KJ truly, directly yet, so its hard to say for sure
    Well, you can do whatever you'd want with the dragon soul, but against sargeras, you'll not see a difference with him. So...if sargeras got hit with the dragon soul, then it'd be like a piece of sand trying to destroy an entire planet. Just...no.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Mythic death is the true fate. See: Ragnaros

Also it would be a little hard to play out the events of the cinematic without Archimonde present.

But I would assume he is very very dead because the likelihood of fighting a watered down version of Archimonde so soon after an epic scale version is very unlikely.

Hes dead dead. Just cinematics are very production intensive so ya know. That.
    haha there is no Ragnaros Mythic .. dude please .. and even if Fireland had a Mythic there was no cutscene to compare... Archi isn't Dead it still is Cutscene>Gameplay but whatever as i saw you're other post on this thread i dont even wanna argue any further with a stubborn guy who just pick half true facts from the story

haha there is no Ragnaros Mythic .. dude please .. and even if Fireland had a Mythic there was no cutscene to compare... Archi isn't Dead it still is Cutscene>Gameplay but whatever as i saw you're other post on this thread i dont even wanna argue any further with a stubborn guy who just pick half true facts from the story
    Are you special?

Fine HEROIC Ragnaros who cares

His true death on the Hardest difficulty = he is bound and destroyed for good

Fucking pleb. Maybe you will see Mythic Archimonde Nether Phase at 110. Ayyyyyy
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-08-14 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    I kind of have an idea,i just wanted to know what people think.Compare him to Lich King,Azshara,Deathwing.
    More powerful, than the three combined..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you fucking special?
    no im just showing u that u claim something with an wrong fact like you're non existend Mythic Ragnaros .. the Phase where he move out of the Lavapool is Heroic since there was no Mythic back then but ok go on tell me some more fun stories of wrong stuff. and also if u consider the Heroic phase since mythic didn't exist as true lore well than Archi Heroic would be fact so there u go

edit: oh now claiming that i didn't fought archi myth .. what a sweety u are just because u don't know how to respond now since you're *knowledge* got rekt filthy pleb .. there was even a tweet from Kosak that usually Cutscenes over gameplay (not specific on the Archi thing) but it would still have to be used on it too
    Last edited by Icoblablubb; 2016-08-14 at 05:54 PM.

no im just showing u that u claim something with an wrong fact like you're non existend Mythic Ragnaros .. the Phase where he move out of the Lavapool is Heroic since there was no Mythic back then but ok go on tell me some more fun stories of wrong stuff. and also if u consider the Heroic phase since mythic didn't exist as true lore well than Archi Heroic would be fact so there u go
    It's the same difficulty everyone just got bumped so people could feel better about themselves.

That said expect to not see Archimonde in Legion.

Word of God >>> all. Sorry. Kosak were answering the question of "Is Archimonde really dead". He said "The idea was, if you played in Mythic, you'd defeat Archimonde in the Nether and he would be dead dead for good". Clearly, "dead dead for good" is not the same as "dead for now". He also admitted that "it didn't come across well in-game, it certainly wasn't explained in game and maybe we would change that" - that's the answer for your issue about the cutscene showing a different scene than it supposed to be.

Canonically, Archimonde is dead. Kosak said that they might change that, but "might" isn't the same as "will". Until we see any indication in-game that Archimonde is still alive (which would override the previous canon), Archimonde is dead. Alas, we haven't seen anything like that so far. Gul'dan even called us "Slayer of Archimonde", for that matter.

there was even a tweet from Kosak that usually Cutscenes over gameplay (not specific on the Archi thing) but it would still have to be used on it too
    Please kindly give us a link to this statement of Kosak to see if it was released after Blizzcon 2015. Meanwhile, here is the statement from Kosak / Blizzard that Archimonde is dead unless they change their mind in the future.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-08-14 at 05:59 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's the same difficulty everyone just got bumped so people could feel better about themselves.

That said expect to not see Archimonde in Legion.
    whatever dude believe in you're thing i do in mine there is literally no point to argue with u .. neither of us can't prove 100% whats true so this would go on endlessly with more stupid flame and false assumptions of another person

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Word of God >>> all. Sorry. Kosak were answering the question of "Is Archimonde really dead". He said "The idea was, if you played in Mythic, you'd defeat Archimonde in the Nether and he would be dead dead for good". Clearly, "dead dead for good" is not the same as "dead for now". He also admitted that "it didn't come across well in-game, it certainly wasn't explained in game and maybe we would change that" - that's the answer for your issue about the cutscene showing a different scene than it supposed to be.

Canonically, Archimonde is dead. Kosak said that they might change that, but "might" isn't the same as "will". Until we see any indication in-game that Archimonde is still alive (which would override the previous canon), Archimonde is dead. Alas, we haven't seen anything like that so far. Gul'dan even called us "Slayer of Archimonde", for that matter.
    You're God also said he is considered dead for NOW to still have the option to use him if needed.. but whatever im done on this topic since everyone and i admit including me since neither of us has PROOF just speculates and throwing in his own believes

edit: oh now claiming that i didn't fought archi myth .. what a sweety u are just because u don't know how to respond now since you're *knowledge* got rekt filthy pleb .. there was even a tweet from Kosak that usually Cutscenes over gameplay (not specific on the Archi thing) but it would still have to be used on it too
    Heroic and Mythic were the same back then. Wtf you smoking?

whatever dude believe in you're thing i do in mine there is literally no point to argue with u .. neither of us can't prove 100% whats true so this would go on endlessly with more stupid flame and false assumptions of another person
    Actually, plenty of people have posted, including what the developer himself said it. You're the one who is refusing to aknowledge it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You're God also said he is considered dead for NOW to still have the option to use him if needed.. but whatever im done on this topic since everyone and i admit including me since neither of us has PROOF just speculates and throwing in his own believes
    We all posted proofs, you're the only who brain seems to work as good as your typing skills.
    Suddenly, one day, 99.7% of the Lich King's death knights broke free.
    Clearly, the lich king was keylogged