Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Last time KJ tricked the Horde by using Ner'Zhul and talk to him as a spirit.
    Vol'Jin saw a powerfull vision from the Loa saying that Sylvanas needs to lead.

The Scourge and Forsaken where created by the Lich King a tool made by KJ.

Do you think KJ is alrdy playing the Horde again? and will the Horde atleast confirm if Vol'Jin vision is true this time after last time that all followed Ner'Zhul without confimation.
    Unlikely it was very likely Bwusomdi

Sure, he is also Xe'Ra and Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpOfficial View Post
    I don't get the problem with Sylvanas being Warchief. She's a capable leader.
    She is the only interesting one left. Who else should be the leader: saurfang??? baine, lort'hemar ?? You can say what you want on my side of the fence. But we still have some major players left. Hord really needs some fresh blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Yea, not like she's ever disregarded the Warchief's orders, put others in harm for her own goals, or shown almost no care for the Horde as a whole and is focused almost entirely on the Forsaken and nothing else. Totally just people's headcanon, not facts.

- - - Updated - - -

A demon hunter as we know it, has to go through the rituals that the current demon hunters have to be what they are. The actual concept of a demon hunter in WoW lore is one that uses the demon's abilities against them and walks the line of being corrupted by ,or harnessing it.

You can be a hunter, whom happens to hunt demons, which is what the trolls would be.
    When has Sylvanas ever done this and before you answer make sure that her "disobediance" is she didn't use her people and armies as expendable cannon fodder as ordered by the the Hurp Durp Orc to the former ranger General of the Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Oh boy, I KNEW someone would have came up with this.

So after LOL JAINA IS A DREADLORD is this the new conspiracy theory?

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    I always thought Vol'jin and his Shadow Hunters were a different variant of actual Demon Hunters, anyone else agree/not?
    Shadow Hunters are more akin to Monks, specifically about the matter of achieving balance. Unlike Monks however, balance is not sought for the sake of it but rather to master the chaotic mess that dealing with several Loa bring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl4nK View Post
    Okey, you can link stuff. Good for you.

Again, nothing you've said is part of what makes a demon hunter. You don't need tattoos, you don't need hooves, you don't need horns. Fel Magic is usable by warlocks.

Also, RPG is not cannon, so the second link is completely irrelevant.
    I linked so you can read stuff yourself, but that seems to have been lost on you, so let me break it down for you.

Point #1) Demon hunters ritualistically cut their eyes out to gain “true sight”. To quote the wiki:

To become a demon hunter, a hero must find a demon hunter who is willing to lead them through a series of complex rituals. These rituals involve capturing a demon and sacrificing it in order to bind a portion of its spirit inside the hero. As part of the ceremony to become a demon hunter, the initiate burns out his or her eyes with a magic blade to entrap a demonic essence within their body. Most demon hunters then bind their mutilated eyes with strips of cloth. In return for this sacrifice, the demon hunter gains the ability to see the world without vision — creatures are visible as dimly glowing forms against a gray and murky background. Demonic energy blazes like burning pitch in the night; the demon hunter sees and recognizes it easily.

Shadow hunter do not do this, as their powers are not tied to demons, it’s derived from stealth, shadow magic, and Loa blessings.

Point #2)As was mentioned in the point above, demon hunters sacrifice a demon and take in part of its soul to empower them, effectively using demons magic against them. Warlocks power is similar, yes, but different enough to be classified as a different form of magic. Warlocks do summon demons, but instead of killing them and consuming their soul, they bind the demon to their service, forcing the demon to work for them in a physical capacity. Warlocks also are more spell focused in combat, using shadow, flame, and their demon servants, whereas demon hunters prefer to augment their warglaive combat with chaotic magic and fel flame, with bursts of metamorphosis, greatly enhancing their combat prowess.

Shadow hunters, again, are similar to rogues mixed with shadow priests in their combat methods. Stealth, voodoo/loa magic, and sometimes archery, but never demons or their magic.

Point #3) I concede this point, I can find no written evidence that specifically says that all demon hunters have some manner of arcane tattoos.

Point #4) That is only because demon hunters without demonic features simply are newer to the ways of the demon hunter. To quote the wiki again:

Demon hunters have a variety of abilities that assist them in destroying demons, though the power coursing through their bodies also allows them to prevail over lesser foes. Demon hunters eschew heavy armor, valuing mobility and speed. As a demon hunter grows in power, they undergo a gradual evolution, becoming more and more demonic in appearance. The changes are cosmetic and can take many different forms, from burning eyes to black blood. By the time the demon hunter reaches the pinnacle of his development, he is a twisted and dark version of his former self - though the chaotic energy in his body does not affect his personality and allegiance (or so the demon hunters claim), it wreaks great changes on his physical form. The demon hunter’s gradual evolution achieves its pinnacle as they become a demonic entity. Their appearance has changed to something frightening: The exact changes vary, but can include glowing red eyes; horns; clawed feet and hands; nonfunctioning wings; cloven hooves; a spiked tail; dark skin; a deep, rumbling voice; and similar cosmetic changes. The demon hunter becomes an outsider.

Since shadow hunters don’t deal with demons, these changes don’t happen, because of the lack of fel magic. Most *not all* warlocks don’t undergo changes that severe, because they aren’t directly taking fel magic into their bodies, merely being in the presence of lesser demons. Some of the more extreme cases, such as Gul’dan, are being directly empowered by much more powerful demons, such as Kil’jaeden, which would amplify this effect exponentially.
    Last edited by Zethras; 2016-08-14 at 06:08 PM.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I linked so you can read stuff yourself, but that seems to have been lost on you, so let me break it down for you.

Point #1) Demon hunters ritualistically cut their eyes out to gain “true sight”. To quote the wiki:

To become a demon hunter, a hero must find a demon hunter who is willing to lead them through a series of complex rituals. These rituals involve capturing a demon and sacrificing it in order to bind a portion of its spirit inside the hero. As part of the ceremony to become a demon hunter, the initiate burns out his or her eyes with a magic blade to entrap a demonic essence within their body. Most demon hunters then bind their mutilated eyes with strips of cloth. In return for this sacrifice, the demon hunter gains the ability to see the world without vision — creatures are visible as dimly glowing forms against a gray and murky background. Demonic energy blazes like burning pitch in the night; the demon hunter sees and recognizes it easily.

Shadow hunter do not do this, as their powers are not tied to demons, it’s derived from stealth, shadow magic, and Loa blessings.

Point #2)As was mentioned in the point above, demon hunters sacrifice a demon and take in part of its soul to empower them, effectively using demons magic against them. Warlocks power is similar, yes, but different enough to be classified as a different form of magic. Warlocks do summon demons, but instead of killing them and consuming their soul, they bind the demon to their service, forcing the demon to work for them in a physical capacity. Warlocks also are more spell focused in combat, using shadow, flame, and their demon servants, whereas demon hunters prefer to augment their warglaive combat with chaotic magic and fel flame, with bursts of metamorphosis, greatly enhancing their combat prowess.

Point #3) I concede this point, I can find no written evidence that specifically says that all demon hunters have some manner of arcane tattoos.

Point #4) That is only because demon hunters without demonic features simply are newer to the ways of the demon hunter. To quote the wiki again:

Demon hunters have a variety of abilities that assist them in destroying demons, though the power coursing through their bodies also allows them to prevail over lesser foes. Demon hunters eschew heavy armor, valuing mobility and speed. As a demon hunter grows in power, they undergo a gradual evolution, becoming more and more demonic in appearance. The changes are cosmetic and can take many different forms, from burning eyes to black blood. By the time the demon hunter reaches the pinnacle of his development, he is a twisted and dark version of his former self - though the chaotic energy in his body does not affect his personality and allegiance (or so the demon hunters claim), it wreaks great changes on his physical form. The demon hunter’s gradual evolution achieves its pinnacle as they become a demonic entity. Their appearance has changed to something frightening: The exact changes vary, but can include glowing red eyes; horns; clawed feet and hands; nonfunctioning wings; cloven hooves; a spiked tail; dark skin; a deep, rumbling voice; and similar cosmetic changes. The demon hunter becomes an outsider.
    Again, everything you've said is non canon. Not true. Not fact. Not usable as a material for the current lore.Nothing from the RPG part is considered canon. Read the apart above that, and you'll find EXACTLY what I linked.

The training begins with a demon hunter hopeful slaying a demon, eating its heart, and drinking its blood. The spirit of the ingested demon bonds with them and from this bond the demon hunter receives visions of the Burning Legion destroying countless worlds across infinite universes. In horror at the sight they tear their own eyes out.
    Again, everything you've said, has nothing to do with Demon Hunter itself.

The only thing you need, is literally the first line from what I said. Literally where it says BACKGROUND.

Like I've said, these are not NECESSITIES for being a demon hunter, but rather something they do. A fresh new DH will not have hooves, nor wings, nor horns, nor tattoo and even his eyes may be "normal". The only thing that he has, is a demon essence binded inside of him. Everything else that happens with his body is a consequence of that.
    Last edited by Cl4nK; 2016-08-14 at 06:11 PM.
    Suddenly, one day, 99.7% of the Lich King's death knights broke free.
    Clearly, the lich king was keylogged

7+ Year Old Account
    no, xe'ra could be kil'jaeden in disguise tho.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    When has Sylvanas ever done this and before you answer make sure that her "disobediance" is she didn't use her people and armies as expendable cannon fodder as ordered by the the Hurp Durp Orc to the former ranger General of the Elves.
    Gilneas ring a bell? Or the times she was ordered to stop production of the Plague?

Last time KJ tricked the Horde by using Ner'Zhul and talk to him as a spirit.
    Vol'Jin saw a powerfull vision from the Loa saying that Sylvanas needs to lead.

The Scourge and Forsaken where created by the Lich King a tool made by KJ.

Do you think KJ is alrdy playing the Horde again? and will the Horde atleast confirm if Vol'Jin vision is true this time after last time that all followed Ner'Zhul without confimation.
    Nah, you really went too far is your conspiracy theory.

Deleted
    you give too much credit to H=help'Jin. A mere imp would deceive that simpleton. but hey, bitch is a big boss. warchiefs after Garrosh get worse and worse

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if the Legion can influence this much, it is just bad story writing imho. There should be a clear line on what the Legion can and cannot influence, otherwise we can start wearing our tinfoil hats and construct conspiracy theories. I for would hate it, if it was actually KJ that spoke to Vol'jin. The Horde lost 2 warchiefs already, we don't need any more blows. The Horde needs to finally get it together and become a stable force on Azeroth. Same goes for the Alliance.
    Last edited by FrantACs; 2016-08-14 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Nah, you really went too far is your conspiracy theory.
    It's really not that far fetched though, given how certain things happen in Legion to other characters.

KJ uses deception, this is fact.
    KJ has used spirits to manipulate people before, this is fact.
    Dreadlords are doing a large number of impersonations and manipulation in Legion, this is fact.

There's nothing in that theory that's 'far fetched'

If Vol'jin had his vision of Sylvanis needing to be warchief on the Broken Isles, its possible that N'zoth could have been behind that decision. A more capable military leader could lead to more chaos + more deaths to feed it souls.

Having said that, it could just be the loa/wild gods being loa/wild gods and not a big bad influencing that decision.

Along with the KJ possibility, it could be anything really.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    *KJ On Argus*

"I know, ill make voljin pick sylvanas, because she hates demons! So lets pick a leader that makes the horde more focused on avenging Vol'jin and killing demons!"

*Snorts another line of fel coke*
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

We dont know yet what power KJ can have over undeads, he created the Lich King after all.
    And basicly all undeads.
    We kind of do know what power he has over the Lich King and the undead... It's not much. The Legion sent Illidan to Northrend to destroy the Frozen Throne because Ner'zhul had grown too powerful for Kil'jaeden to control him. Illidan failed, and Ner'zhul merged his spirit with Arthas' to become even more powerful than ever before. Bolvar is seemingly not as powerful yet, but the Lich King had been in a weakened state before (when Sylvanas was able to break herself and the Forsaken free from his grasp) and KJ still couldn't do anything. Not to the Lich King, not to Sylvanas, not even to the lesser undead following her.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    *KJ On Argus*

"I know, ill make voljin pick sylvanas, because she hates demons! So lets pick a leader that makes the horde more focused on avenging Vol'jin and killing demons!"

*Snorts another line of fel coke*
    Or

'I'll have the one Horde leader that works against the grain of the rest, that has shown multiple times to throw any form of loyalty or morality aside to get what she wants, and is the current hate-target of the Alliance to cause as much strife as possible'

Deleted
    Some people in here have the craziest theories

Quote Originally Posted by Garmond View Post
    Some people in here have the craziest theories
    And I'd bet a shiny copper that almost every person that's dismissing the theory and trying to paint Silvanas as a flawless leader are also Garrosh fanboys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    KJ has used spirits to manipulate people before, this is fact.
    The only fact is that Ner'zhul was gullible and got influenced by his attachment to his wife, along his latent thirst for power. That's why he fell to Kil'jaeden's trick. He believed what he wanted to believe, even though many bells rang about the situation that said "no, this just doesn't make sense".

It's not like "spirits" is the standard way to go for deceit. There's a need of favorable circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.