Poll: Do you think FFXV will sell 10 million copys.

Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I found an official article:

http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/ic...ng-season-pass

TDLR

-It's not day one dlc, development starts after the game launches
    - Physical copies HAVE TO BUY IT SEPARATELY. Digital copies come with it.
    - The special editions DO NOT GET IT they have to buy it

- - - Updated - - -

If you pre order it you also get a bonus pack

Weapon: Masamune (FFXV)
    Angler Set (item)
    Camera Kit (item)
    Regalia recolour: Platinum Leviathan
    Regalia recolour: 16-Bit Buddies
    Final Fantasy XV - Big Bang Theme
    Final Fantasy XV Digital Mini Sound Track
    Final Fantasy XV - Digital Premium Edition Original Theme (Working Title)

So Physical owners get shafted for no reason
    Ya a no go for me, you don't hype a game up for 10 years then try to sell me DLC...

ill wait for a full bundle because we all know there will be one.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya a no go for me, you don't hype a game up for 10 years then try to sell me DLC...

ill wait for a full bundle because we all know there will be one.
    It's going to sell well in japan and do mediocre at best everywhere else just like all the other recent non-mmo ffs. It seems like they're more receptive to overpaying for things like this in the East. /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I don't get why it's excluded for physical owners unless this was a last minute decision and the game itself is already being manufactured for stores and there isn't a possible way to put it in...
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I don't get why it's excluded for physical owners unless this was a last minute decision and the game itself is already being manufactured for stores and there isn't a possible way to put it in...
    Because it is Square Enix, The same company who spit Hitman into epsiodes,delayed the full release and even the epsiode releases.

Also who sold 1 year rights of Tomb Raider to MS.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I think Microsoft shares in the idiocy of that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I think Microsoft shares in the idiocy of that decision.
    They do, MS handed the cash and Square Enix took it.

Also why I am waiting for a cheap used copy before buying TR on my ps4.

Okay, the DLC are (I think) special "episodes" that let you play as one of the other character, it doesn't let you play all the game with this character.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Okay, the DLC are (I think) special "episodes" that let you play as one of the other character, it doesn't let you play all the game with this character.
    Doesn't matter, its still a feature that should already be in the game. Its a game that has been hyped up for 10 years and there is ALOT of pre-order and season pass bullshit.

The Physcial version even misses out on some of the DLC.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-08-13 at 01:15 AM.

Doesn't matter, its still a feature that should already be in the same.
    Want to wait one - two more years for the game then ?

I will buy the game of the year edition when it comes out. It's not like I am lacking games to play.

We've already waited 10, it's not like there is a lack of games on the market. Especially Jrpgs
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Naw ill just wait 6-8 months for the full version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://www.gamnesia.com/news/report-...-november-29th

Rumor: Delayed until November 29th?
    Rofl that is just icing on the cake imo.

canceled my pre-order until this delayed rumor gets officially confirmed/denied. also cuz it seems physical copy pre-orders get screwed on the pre-order bonuses compared to digital.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Because it is Square Enix, The same company who spit Hitman into epsiodes,delayed the full release and even the epsiode releases.

The FF7 Remake is also gonna be episodic yea?

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    The FF7 Remake is also gonna be episodic yea?
    Yep and as long as each is massive and worth the price ill get it. First time I hear (Play as aerith when u spend $$$) ill be avoiding it until the full version.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://www.gamnesia.com/news/report-...-november-29th

Rumor: Delayed until November 29th?
    Seems fake. Basing a claim on some signage at Gamestop (that many Gamestop employees have said they have never seen) not to mention there are inconsistencies which make it seem photoshoped.

Managed to snag the huge ass Collectors edition ages ago when everyone was scrambling for it. Looking forward to it personally. Hope it hasn't been delayed by a month and I'm a bit annoyed that it has DLC but if it's decent DLC then I can't complain. Mostly got the CE for the sake of having it. Also if the game has enough content to justify the price tag and the DLC is being worked on after release then that isn't so bad.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-08-15 at 02:22 AM.

So much blatantly wrong information in this thread last few days I see.

1) It's not day 1 DLC. They're not even going to work on it until the game is out.

2) It's not "dlc to play as characters". It's DLC episodes about each character.

3) Physical owners don't get "screwed". The digital edition that comes with the DLC is $89.99. The physical version is $59.99 and season pass is $29.99. Do the Math.

I'm incredibly meh on this game from the demos. Not really hyped in the least, probably won't even buy the game until sale and I can still see people grasping at some 2 inch straws to try and hate on it. Jesus.

DELAY

November 29th delay confirmed.