Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Question EU Raid Reset on Wednesday 31. ?

Hello,

do you know if there will be a regular Weekly Raid Lockout Reset on Wednesday 31.08. in the EU?

I want to know if i can expect to have another Raid ID for Mythics/World Quest in the first day to farm items.

thank you :-)

Deleted
    EU launch for legion is 30.8 24:00 / 0:00 so if u level fast in 3 hours yes you'll get a reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedris View Post
    EU launch for legion is 30.8 24:00 / 0:00 so if u level fast in 3 hours yes you'll get a reset.
    Its tuesday 24:00 which comes after monday 23:59 so more like 31 hours

Deleted
    Raids aren't open before the first 2 weeks so that wouldn't be a problem. Not read up on all other weekly reset thingies though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedris View Post
    You actually have 33 hours before reset. Legion launch is the night between 29/30th and reset is Wednesday 9 am CEST.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think it's at midnight of the 29th actually. And if it is, they might not reset raids to keep the EU from having a significant advantage.
    That is a good argument. Does anyone have a Blizzard statement about that? Will there be a reset on Tuesday than as well? In the morning?

Yup as others have noticed, this is a huge advantage for EU.
    This means you can get another week of Mythic dungeons in than US can.
    Its really unfair, unless they are assuming every single player will be 850 before raids open. I don't expect that, based on my testing, so I am hoping they take some action here.

This is the first expansion this has ever been an issue as well btw.
    In the past when raids WERE open week one, it would be impossible to get everyone leveled and into the raid before it resets.
    Now since leveling is so fast, it might be a possibility, but Raids wont be open.
    5 man Mythics are new to this expansion, and a concern for sure though.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Its really unfair, unless they are assuming every single player will be 850 before raids open. I don't expect that, based on my testing, so I am hoping they take some action here..
    If you are raiding seriously you should be 850 when the raids open. You just fill all the slots you need with crafted gear. If you are not raiding seriously then why the f**k does one week of mythic dungeon reset mean anything to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its really unfair, unless they are assuming every single player will be 850 before raids open. I don't expect that, based on my testing, so I am hoping they take some action here.

In the past when raids WERE open week one, it would be impossible to get everyone leveled and into the raid before it resets.
    Now since leveling is so fast, it might be a possibility, but Raids wont be open.
    Oh please, EU doesn't get screwed over for ONCE and you guys are already screaming murder. -_-

Deleted
    It doesn't matter. No reason to do old Raids and you need at least 10-12hrs to Level.

Deleted

This is what you deserve after having 12 years of one day advance on new patches raid

Not actually true. Paragon managed to do a few bosses in the very first reset back in Cataclysm (Halfus and Conclave of Wind, IIRC) getting a few extra items. But just as now - it really isn't a big deal.

Also note, levelling takes roughly the same amount of time *every* expansion-release. It was never more than half a day's worth of intensive questing since I started playing (WOTLK). You say that "leveling is so fast", but really, that's "old world"-levelling *because* it's old content. Legion levelling isn't any faster than WOD, MOP or Cata levelling were.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djjoe View Post
    Raids aren't open before the first 2 weeks so that wouldn't be a problem. Not read up on all other weekly reset thingies though.
    Mythics are on a Weekly Lockout. It is a difference if you have 2 or 3 IDs to farm !

Quote Originally Posted by Enzy View Post
    Mythics are on a Weekly Lockout. It is a difference if you have 2 or 3 IDs to farm !
    I believe, that you do not have enough time to level though

resets are not at 3 am anymore thay are in the morning at 9 am, so we have about 31 hours to level and do mythic dungens sould be plenty of time for meny to clear 8/10 mythic dungens - dont think we will have time to unlock the last 2 , some might find that time.

but wont be a huge deal thay we can clear mythic dungens 1 more time - when mythic raids start all top guilds will be covered in heroic raid gear form split raids anyway
    Last edited by yeto; 2016-08-14 at 09:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    but wont be a huge deal thay we can clear mythic dungens 1 more time - when mythic raids start all top guilds will be covered in heroic raid gear form split raids anyway
    Yeah for Mythic Raids this might not be so useful. But for people who are planning to rushing to 110 anyway and are just in HC Raids ...

I want to know if we have a Weekly Raid Reset because it would mean that the rush to 110 is not as important as the first ~30 Hours in Legion.

=> It is probably not a good idea to rush with everyone else at 00:00 and experience all the server instability and overcrowding but instead sleep normally, start early in the morning and play for as long as possible. => Tuesday/Wednesday night is important, not Monday/Tuesday release night.
    Last edited by mmoc4126350876; 2016-08-15 at 06:30 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Enzy View Post
    Hello,

do you know if there will be a regular Weekly Raid Lockout Reset on Wednesday 31.08. in the EU?

I want to know if i can expect to have another Raid ID for Mythics/World Quest in the first day to farm items.

thank you :-)
    Not one except Blizzard really knows it, there was no blue post, and it is unlikely to appear, through, there is huge chance thats instances just wont be resetted to keep competition fair. The only chance is to complete all Mythics and hope it will be resetted.
    Last edited by ssviolett; 2016-08-15 at 07:26 AM.

Couldn't you do this on US also? Unless I'm quite mistaken, US reset is 9 hours after launch. That's plenty of time to level and bang out a few mythic dungeons if you have a good group.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Couldn't you do this on US also? Unless I'm quite mistaken, US reset is 9 hours after launch. That's plenty of time to level and bang out a few mythic dungeons if you have a good group.
    I suppose you understand, that Mythics require quite good gear to complete, and it is kinda hard to level, get gear and storm Mythics in 9 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    I suppose you understand, that Mythics require quite good gear to complete, and it is kinda hard to level, get gear and storm Mythics in 9 hours.
    Mythics don't require shit for gear; you just have to not be a scrub. CC the trash, use CDs when appropriate, don't stand in bad shit. Sure, some are harder than others. I probably wouldn't try Violet Hold or Vault of the Wardens as my first choices, but Halls of Valor, Darkheart Thicket, Neltharion's Lair, etc. Not too bad. Doing mythic level 1s with a 790 ilvl is way easier than doing level 12 with an 870 ilvl.

What I want to know, is if this is conceptually possible. Like, if you somehow leveled to 110 in 1 second, and already had 10,000 ilvl, would anything prevent you from doing mythic dungeons before the first US reset?
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2016-08-15 at 09:05 AM.