Deleted
    Not gonna lie - I played it safe and kept all Arsenal players off my team in the office league. Got some grilling for it being unsupportive but fuuuck yeaaah dem points!

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    What did you reckon to Dragonite Xhaka then Durty?
    Looked great when he finally came on. Only Wenger could spend 35million pounds on a player then player Elneny and Coq instead.

This club will need some intense chemotherapy when he finally leaves next summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    At least you're not in denial so I won't rub it in. Arsenal are gona have a tough season. Ozil and Sanchez haven't resigned their contracts either. Can't just play it safe anymore the league is getting too competitive.

Also first man utd game ends 3-1 ur welcome Man u fans Jose is here. That zlatan goal as well what a strike. Only does it in the easy leagues my ass
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-08-14 at 08:17 PM.

Deleted

Its that time again lads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jokes aside, this is the first I knew that Claude was found alive and well, he went missing a while ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post

Its that time again lads.
    Funniest part about that video was two '90s boyband type' twins in the background between the interviewer & Claude.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    That zlatan goal as well what a strike. Only does it in the easy leagues my ass
    They are saying the EPL is an easy league, so they aren't wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    They are saying the EPL is an easy league, so they aren't wrong
    Who are they? Sound like clueless numpties.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Who are they? Sound like clueless numpties.
    English press. Anyway, thought you guys played ok. I think you'd be better off without Rooney but he seems to be undropable, even by Mourinho.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rooney can score goals so hes been given a chance to impress and hes been scoring so no point dropping him now, plus pogba still serving a suspension from Juve. Just like Mata has been given a fresh chance

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mfw Manchester United fans singing 'You scouse bastard' at Ibe who was born in London and the only scouser on the pitch is their captain.. Any ways, fuck me is Ibra gonna be a giant for that team if he stays fit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Good news: My television provider is airing the PL sooner than I thought: right now instead of the second half of the season. What a time to be alive.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-08-15 at 06:55 AM.

In other news, Bayern defeated Dortmund in the German supercup. Judging by the roughness of the game, they both seemed to think it was still the Champion's League final 2013... Ribery dodged a pretty clear red card, too.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They reckon Dalian Atkinson is the person killed after being tasered by the police. That guy scored an amazing goal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37082207
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-08-15 at 11:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Mfw Manchester United fans singing 'You scouse bastard' at Ibe who was born in London and the only scouser on the pitch is their captain.. Any ways, fuck me is Ibra gonna be a giant for that team if he stays fit.
    When you join a team you automatically come from that city.

I've called many a St.Mirren player a "dirty Paisley bastard". When there is probably 0% chance of them actually being born in Paisley.

Its a football supporter's law.

Love how Kante can start but Ozil and Kos can't

COYI
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

loving the much needed yellow cards for dissent.

7+ Year Old Account
    The traitorous chelsea rats playing alright for their new manager wonder how long that lasts till they get sick of him

lololol take that shit cu*ts chelsea
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-08-15 at 08:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrible referring. Costa is a scumbag.