Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    They use glaives.

They hunt dark entities.
    What the fuck? Shadow Hunters are more akin to Voodoo and Witchdoctors NOT Demon Hunters.

Jesus christ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    It actually makes alot of sense. Sylvanas becoming warchief almost guarantees the Horde and Alliance will be at eachother's throats. Doesn't matter who is at fault. Serious tensions between the Horde and Alliance will only benefit the Legion.

Of course the Sylvanas fanboys are too dumb to see that.
    Why? because allaince can't get over the fact that they the Undead are sentinent, Formidable, secured their borders, and took the kingdom by conquest of might from Arthas and the Burning Legion.

HOW DARE THEY.

Things would be good if Alliance would shut the fuck up and Genn would stop being a bitch getting all riled up by a Dreadlord whispering in his ear.

Sylvanas is a Brilliant Leader and she has been thrust into a position of power. She cunning, charismatic, and she doesn't shy away from getting the job done personally and by whatever means nessesarry. traits that are likely why she was the Ranger General of Quel'Thalas in life. Shes just too good at leading and War.

You can scream fanboy from the top of your lungs but Sylvanas's achievements and sacrifices and first to fight mentality is well documented since she was introduced into Warcraft and her development over WoW.

Villan? There literally has never been anything done Villanous. OH Plague? As if thats even worse than the magic the Kirin Tor wields is burning someone alive more humane? Fire good, Green goo bad!. What about Felfire? is that acceptable since Warlocks are common practice? Should FEL be more humane than Plague?

People are just upset she has the favor of as of Legion the living and dead Valkaries. Something no nation or leader can claim. and they have to go to alternative measures to not go to extinction. Some unethical things may happen when undead. But thats high fantasy.

And you know what? if some peasants have to rot in Undercity for experiements to further weapons against those that threaten Azeroth. Hey. I'm all for that.

Sacrifice a pauper to save the cosmos.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-08-14 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Oh boy, I KNEW someone would have came up with this.

So after LOL JAINA IS A DREADLORD is this the new conspiracy theory?
    But what if these theories are one and the same and Vol'jin heard the whispers of Jaina?

And we could likewise argue that everyone believing this is someone who certainly wants Sylvanas to fill a boss spot.

I couldn't care less about Sylvanas herself, but this sounds as bad as "Jaina is a Dreadlord".
    You're just jealous because you didn't realize this obvious truth first. Open your eyes Zulkan! Cast out your monumental bias!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Isnt she a tad genocidal.....didnt you guys already have to deal with a genocidal nutter for chief?
    Genocidal? People die in war you alliance sprout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Don't want her in a boss spot, so already wrong there. Jaina being a Dreadlord has NOTHING to back it up, this actually has a shred of possibility, because if there is nothing going on? This is the story telling equivalent of 'A wizard did it', there is NO reason for him to make Silvanas Warchief, and even states so flat out, but 'a loa told me to do it' makes it fine.
    NOTHING to back it up? Weird, because I recall someone *cough* you *cough* saying that Dreadlords impersonating people in Legion is proof supporting the theory about Sylvanas.
    It's really not that far fetched though, given how certain things happen in Legion to other characters.

KJ uses deception, this is fact.
    KJ has used spirits to manipulate people before, this is fact.
    Dreadlords are doing a large number of impersonations and manipulation in Legion, this is fact.

There's nothing in that theory that's 'far fetched'
    Hell, it even puts it in the "nothing far fetched" zone.

Wild Gods don't give a shit about Horde politics like they barely give a shit about mortals to begin with, they're "big picture" kind of entities.
    Well, technically speaking, the Loa he saw during his rite of passage have shown him visions of Horde politics and how individual Horde leaders would affect da future of da Darkspear. So hardly the big picture.

Silvanas has shown, more than any other Horde leader/character, a disregard for the Horde as a whole and anyone that's not forsaken. She has endangered many lives because of her refusal to get rid of the plague, and it's been part of the story since the start of WoW that she's only part of the Horde for convenience sake.
    What Horde lives has she endangered through the Blight? Is this why the Horde gave her specific strains to use with their seal of approval in Cata? And she's been "For the Horde" every now and then since Battle for the Undercity.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Genocidal? People die in war you alliance sprout.
    People be all like

Allaince invades forsaken lands.

Allaince get routed and butchered quickly and ruthlessly in an entire campaign spanning most of the northern Eastern Kingdoms with minimal Forsaken losses.

YOU GENOCIDAL LICH QUEEN.

No. I'm just a really REALLY REALLY good general and leader. It's kind of why I was the Ranger General for my entire race in life.

The Source material for how efficient and ruthless Sylvanas is in the story of the Forsaken itself. From nothing and a literal NOTHING army, no home they defeated some of the top generals of the Burning Legion that held the Eastern Kingdoms. First of all thats pretty fucking good. Thats like the story of 300 except they win and force the enemys general to be their lapdog for a decade.

Okay so what happened Wrathgate. a Coup! and a day later the traitors were dead or cast back into the nether their long laid plans in shambles.

Sylvanas acts quickly and efficently. The Horde is set to have it's strongest leader pretty much ever. Because unlike Thrall who is questionable considering he abandoned them for a "higher calling" and even in that higher calling pretty much lost his standing when he betrayed their trust. Thrall united strong races but Sylvanas was ever the diplomat too. She is after all the one who vouched and brought the Blood Elves into the Horde. The Blood Elves and Forsaken are responsible for the Hordes surival because of the status quo they provide.

Anyway to get back on track. Her track record. Shes probably the greatest tactical mind of all the factions on the planet. put her and Illidan in charge of the army of the light shit will get done. Because they do what needs to be done.

Ethics and feelings go out the window when your facing the extinction of the entire planet. Allaince players and some deluded horde have a lot of bad feels about Sylvanas. If you can't stomach an anti-hero like Sylvanas it is the exact same thing as Illidan, as the Illidari, Warlocks, Ebon Blade.

If you can't deal with it go die in a corner because these are the heroes you need but not the ones you deserve because of your fragile egos.

If your Horde Thank Sylvanas for making sure the Horde wasn't crushed decades ago
    If your Allaince Thank Sylvanas for coming to power after breaking free from the Lich king otherwise your Northern Neighbor would be a Nathrezim Triumverate and a Legion Bastion. or probably nothing left at all considering Stormwind was a puppet capital at this point in time with Varian MIA. Dreadlords certainly would of infiltrated and brought Stormwind into ruin far faster than Onyxia did.

incompetence and thanklessness for the faction leader that has saved planet more times than any other faction Leader
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-08-14 at 10:09 PM.

Varok should be the warchieft but the guy is old as fuck, damm i hope blizz develop a new orc a la nazgrim to be warchieft or replace varok in case he die or Thrall come back as warchieft

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, technically speaking, the Loa he saw during his rite of passage have shown him visions of Horde politics and how individual Horde leaders would affect da future of da Darkspear. So hardly the big picture.
    It wasn't my intention to sell Loa as Naaru (which god knows how much I'm starting to hate) but more about the fact that Loa's perspective is somewhat different from mortals, so it makes quite sense that for achieve a certain result, one that could benefit Azeroth as much as themselves and whatever mortals they favor, they could make decisions with a "big picture" mindset. And unlike Elune, Loa aren't exactly known for their benevolence and kindness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Out of the "crazy" Burning Legion theories, I find that Jaina being a dreadlord is more plausible than KJ manipulating Vol'jin's decision.

As other stated on this thread, Sylvannas is actually a pretty good choice for a warchief in dire times of war. There are other racial leaders that would be, by far, bigger liabilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    People arguing about how an a "leader" that controls her people by force/used chemical weapons that were forbidden by her own faction/has former Lich King servants as slaves and/or guardians is good.
    Too
    Hilarious.
    Enjoy the new warchief until she becomes another raid boss I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

Why? because allaince can't get over the fact that they the Undead are sentinent, Formidable, secured their borders, and took the kingdom by conquest of might from Arthas and the Burning Legion.

HOW DARE THEY.

Things would be good if Alliance would shut the fuck up and Genn would stop being a bitch getting all riled up by a Dreadlord whispering in his ear.

Sylvanas is a Brilliant Leader and she has been thrust into a position of power. She cunning, charismatic, and she doesn't shy away from getting the job done personally and by whatever means nessesarry. traits that are likely why she was the Ranger General of Quel'Thalas in life. Shes just too good at leading and War.

You can scream fanboy from the top of your lungs but Sylvanas's achievements and sacrifices and first to fight mentality is well documented since she was introduced into Warcraft and her development over WoW.

Villan? There literally has never been anything done Villanous. OH Plague? As if thats even worse than the magic the Kirin Tor wields is burning someone alive more humane? Fire good, Green goo bad!. What about Felfire? is that acceptable since Warlocks are common practice? Should FEL be more humane than Plague?

People are just upset she has the favor of as of Legion the living and dead Valkaries. Something no nation or leader can claim. and they have to go to alternative measures to not go to extinction. Some unethical things may happen when undead. But thats high fantasy.

And you know what? if some peasants have to rot in Undercity for experiements to further weapons against those that threaten Azeroth. Hey. I'm all for that.

Sacrifice a pauper to save the cosmos.
    Moot point. Alliance/Genn hates Slyvanas. Doesn't matter why, the fact remains that animosity between the Horde and Alliance will only benefit the Legion. Is that too hard for you to understand?
    Last edited by Tripzzz; 2016-08-14 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    People arguing about how an a "leader" that controls her people by force/used chemical weapons that were forbidden by her own faction/has former Lich King servants as slaves and/or guardians is good.
    Too
    Hilarious.
    So forbidden that they were provided by the Horde. And she has no former Lich King servants as slaves. Guardians? Maybe, but so what. "Forsaken enlisted former Scourge anything" is extremely weak point when not only Sylvanas, but her entire faction used to be Lich King's slaves as well. Woo, they got some more to join them after Arthas died, so evil. And when was it stated she controls Forsaken by force?
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-08-14 at 11:04 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Too
    Hilarious.
    she doesnt control anyone and the Horde let her use the blight.

Love the old "SHES GONNA BE RAID BOSS!!!11"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

She might be. Her Legion bio says her fate is edging closer to the abyss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Moot point. Alliance/Genn hates Slyvanas. Doesn't matter why, the fact remains that animosity between the Horde and Alliance will only benefit the Legion. Is that too hard for you to understand?
    People like Genn, Jaina and Rogers would hunt down the Horde regardless of Sylvanas being in charge. In fact, despite this attempt to shifts the blame on her and how her lead would surely bring tensions and shit, Genn and Rogers are the aggressors here. And when you talk with Genn after everything's done in the Broken Shore, he doesn't damn Sylvanas or the Forsaken, he simply damns the Horde.

She might be. Her Legion bio says her fate is edging closer to the abyss.
    ...and will have to decide if her people are more precious than her soul.

Honestly, that sounds more like "inb4 redemption".
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

People like Genn, Jaina and Rogers would hunt down the Horde regardless of Sylvanas being in charge. In fact, despite this attempt to shifts the blame on her and how her lead would surely bring tensions and shit, Genn and Rogers are the aggressors here. And when you talk with Genn after everything's done in the Broken Shore, he doesn't damn Sylvanas or the Forsaken, he simply damns the Horde.

...and will have to decide if her people are more precious than her soul.

Honestly, that sounds more like "inb4 redemption".
    Genn and Rogers are the ones commanding the Alliance forces. They have more beef with the forsaken. Which is why making Slyvanas the warchief will put the Horde and Alliance at eachother's throats more so than literally anyone else. The Legion couldn't ask for a better set up. Which is the resson why we get class halls.
    Last edited by Tripzzz; 2016-08-14 at 11:18 PM.

It's definitely plausible. Sylvanas is on extremely rocky terms with pretty much every racial leader, both Alliance and Horde. Gilneans are very aware that she still manufactures and uses the Plague, Anduin knows she doesn't play by the rules and lets vengeance cloud her judgment (Vareesa told Anduin that Sylvanas was trying to poison Garrosh to prevent a fair trial) and from the point of view of the Alliance, it looked like Sylvanas ordered the Horde to abandon the Broken Shore and leave Varian and others to die, so a lot of them believe she's a backstabber and will not honor any peace agreements.

Either Sylvanas as Warchief could be a great way to bring a little more nobility to Sylvanas's character, or it could be a clever ploy by sinister forces to keep the Alliance and Horde at each other's throats. We won't know for sure til the expansion is over, and both "yes" and "no" answers are plausible til then.

Any day now!

10+ Year Old Account
    t's definitely plausible. Sylvanas is on extremely rocky terms with pretty much every racial leader
    Shes right as rain with the Horde.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Shes right as rain with the Horde.
    Not with drek'thar and the frostwolves. Even Vol'jin (the warchief) admitted he NEVER trusted her. That's not "right as rain".

Garrosh (the warchief) hated her too.
    Last edited by Tripzzz; 2016-08-14 at 11:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not with drek'thar and the frostwolves. Even Vol'jin (the warchief) admitted he NEVER trusted her. That's not "right as rain".

Garrosh (the warchief) hated her too.
    Before gaining their collective respect for saving all their asses and the collective horde forces at the broken shore. Its like you stopped the video after he said that went "lol im right" And went about your merry way.

Saying garrosh hated someone is as far from an insult as you could get. lol.
    Holy shit lol