Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Glyph of Holy Zzzappp!

I propose that Shamans should have some sort of access to gold lightning. I know that some would like it to be purple, there is space for everything. Glyph might be one way to achieve it but I would not mind a mini quest that would enhance shaman's lightning with a holy light and in turn make him a zzapper guy!

Shamans don't use the light.
    I had hoped you had stopped making these awful threads but I guess as MMOC staff will only ever ban you for a period of three days I am going to have to put up with them forever.

The fuck did I just read?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Shamans don't use the light.
    I had hoped you had stopped making these awful threads but I guess as MMOC staff will only ever ban you for a period of three days I am going to have to put up with them forever.
    That is why it would be optional, more developed form, even furthr imbud to battle the forces of darkness.Quite egocentric, aren't we.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    great proposition! yellow lightning, would be pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    That would be autism.

Holy light for shaman? That makes no sense, shaman commune with the elements for power not the light.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    Holy light for shaman? That makes no sense, shaman commune with the elements for power not the light.
    this is why I have said 'enhanced' you know as side dish added tot he elements. anyway, for me it can be very much a lemon as long as lightning turns yellow

I think resto should get golden spells first. Maybe a glyph that changes healing rain into golden shower

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    I think resto should get golden spells first. Maybe a glyph that changes healing rain into golden shower
    teheheh. but, I would like some sort of visual upgrade to shaman's lightning and I do not mean spell animation alone, but its colour too. yellow/red, something to have an alternative

Deleted
    Dunno about holy powers. I think they aren't in any way related to shamanism. Nobundo lost his holy powers and turned to shamanism. If you're willing to count in Let's-pretend-we-never-introduced-him-Me'dan, then there is a precedence of someone weilding both powers.

Even without actually being able to weild holy powers, you could probably reason it possible via artifact, losing it after legion.

If it's just about the colour, yellow lightning doesn't sound all that unreasonable, class-lore-wise.
    All in all the proposition is purely cosmetic (like most of his ideas). I get that some wouldn't like yellow lightning or w/e, but jeez, he said as a option; why are people getting so butthurt about his threads?
    If you dislike his topics so much, dont enter his threads. You appear more a stalker than anything else.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    That would be autism.
    Nope, that's not autism. At all. Perhaps it's what people in the US thinks that autism is, but it's not. So stahp.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Holy spells - no. But I really liked the idea of have a class quest like similar to Warlocks which transforms our abilities to Dark Shaman ones.

Oh like visiting all he elemental planes communing with each elemental lord for more primal raw substances?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    this is why I have said 'enhanced' you know as side dish added tot he elements. anyway, for me it can be very much a lemon as long as lightning turns yellow
    Then I want my Priest to get imbued with the elements, giving him green and blue holy spells.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be autism.
    I'm autistic and I can tell you this is not autism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Then I want my Priest to get imbued with the elements, giving him green and blue holy spells.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm autistic and I can tell you this is not autism.
    I think it is easier to get light imbued with elements than elements with light. also, you have purple vortexes in Legion. so hushshush

I want my Mage to be imbued with shadow.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Nope, that's not autism. At all. Perhaps it's what people in the US thinks that autism is, but it's not. So stahp.
    Way over your head.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

That would be autism.
    thanks for the chuckle
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I want Cherry lighting, Lemon lighting and Spearmint lighting! Just give it to us, Blizzard. We need flavors!

I want rainbow lightning that shoots out my bum. Glyph it already!