Shaman sucks something fierce for this brawl. All of those playing mage, kill thine self
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

15+ Year Old Account
    Deck types:

Warrior - Cthun
    Priest - Cthun
    Paladin - DS aggro (a poor version of it)
    Warlock - Zoo
    Hunter - Nzoth
    Mage - Tempo
    Druid - Cthun
    Rogue - Nzoth
    Shaman - Darwin
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2016-08-11 at 04:47 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    Shaman sucks something fierce for this brawl. All of those playing mage, kill thine self
    Personally I felt mage was weak in this brawl. Sure if they get a god 1-2-3 curve and your opponent gets no answer than yay you win, but otherwise they are pretty short on minions compared to most of the other classes.

Brawl this week is just playing meta decks against other meta decks. It should be called "ladder". Some classes don't even gen an old god, warlock is just a standard zoo build!

Deleted
    Am I missing something? At the start you get these tips about trading minions so I ran my guys into his even if I maybe wouldn't have normally expecting something fun to happen but it turns out it's really just tips for new players. So it's just a normal game with deck you didn't make yourself. THIS is the worst brawl ever.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Brawl this week is just playing meta decks against other meta decks. It should be called "ladder". Some classes don't even gen an old god, warlock is just a standard zoo build!
    Yeah I was disappointed all of the classes didn't get an old god as well. All of the old god cards weren't even used either. Y'Sharrj wasn't even put in for a ramp like druid deck even.

Took me 6 losses to finally get an easy win against paladin (that class sucks donkey ass in this brawl), the pack quality I've gotten is the same as I'd rate this brawl... 40 dust level of poor. My enemies kept curving really well as mages and hunters, while I only had crap like Loot Hoarder that just dies to easily by anything. This is basically just a poorer version of ladder, but the thing I'm most dissapointed in is that I didn't get to use any of the Old God cards in my games. The games lasted long enough but I just never got to draw one.

Deleted
    A lot of the premade old gods decks are pretty meh.

Really bad brawl. Got my pack. Seeya next Wednesday, pls don't suck.

I really like this Brawl. I get to play an actually good deck instead of my garbage cards. feels mazin.

This weeks brawl sucks. Basically takes all the stupid decks to play against from standard and lets people play them in Brawl. Every game i've played in the brawl has just been C'thun warriors and zoo locks all which curve out perfectly every game somehow.

Warlock isn't really "standard zoo", though. It's really, really bad zoo. I played 5 games for my quest and several games I had no plays for 4 turns (passing turn 1 then tapping 2 turns in a row... wtf am I playing, handlock?) because the deck is so top-heavy, which is just insane since zoo these days rarely run more than 2-4 cards above 3 mana.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Problem is that even bad zoo can beat most of the decks you are given if its curve isn't just terrible.

i've just been trying to have some yogg fun with mage so that may have something to do with my bad experience.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2016-08-12 at 08:51 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of cocky dickbags who spam emotes in TB is fucking cancerous, especially shitbags who play Shaman. Honestly, this brawl most of the decks are standard meta, but as to why Blizzard thinks that Servant of Yogg'saron should be in the Mage deck is beyond me. That card has WORSE RNG than Yogg on it's own, and every time it has either healed my opponent or buffed an enemy minion.

priest deck is painful to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    priest deck is painful to play with.
    You must be confusing it with Hunter.

Zoolocks & mages are too fast for hunter to deal with and hunter is too slow to win against Warrior. Lost twice against the same Zoolock, once against a warrior, another time against a mirror match, & am currently losing on hunter again right now versus this rogue. Literally, the only minions I have gotten so far up to turn 8 was a toad, Highmane, & freaking N'Zoth from my opening mulligan.

EDIT: And of course the rogue coins out his N'Zoth from an empty board before I can play mine. Useless class this tavern brawl.

EDIT 2: Yeah, I'm done wasting my time trying to win with Hunter. Seven losses in a row so far. It really doesn't help that Blizzard so purposefully left CotW out for this brawl. Without it the class is majorly gimped compared to most of the others. No real pressure outside of turn 6 & 10.
    Last edited by Pantalaimon; 2016-08-15 at 12:02 AM.

I want a brawl that gives you tons of spells and a guaranteed Yogg by turn 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    You must be confusing it with Hunter.
    I've gone 5-0 with Hunter. Maybe I got lucky, but it easily felt the most powerful deck I've played with this Brawl. Meanwhile, I went 2-5 with Zoolock (enemy AoE suck, and of course they always drew them when they needed them)...

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I've gone 5-0 with Hunter. Maybe I got lucky, but it easily felt the most powerful deck I've played with this Brawl. Meanwhile, I went 2-5 with Zoolock (enemy AoE suck, and of course they always drew them when they needed them)...
    I only ran zoolock once, but that game went really lucky for me with a stable board flood, Gormok and Reliquary shenanigans.

It took me more than 10 games to get my pack. This brawl was horrible.