Quote Originally Posted by Aeristar View Post
    I recently had a beautiful signature and avatar made from this amazing thread. My guild Baewatch is pushing recruitment for Mythic content and to be stronger in Legion and we are having folks use our new-ish Guild Website. So I'd like to see if someone would make a banner if at all possible.

Themes and colors can all be changed around the banner (http://baewatch.shivtr.com/). I made a simple banner, but I admit I'm not as talented nor do I have the tools other than Fotoflexer at my disposal. So I submit to ya'll and hope that someone feels inclined to work something up for us.

Size: Shivtr isn't specific. Our current is 962x332.
    Visible text: I worked this up but it's so basic and plain that I don't think it would work well at all lol.. (http://imgur.com/a/CTlNX)
    Logo: Not really, we have a crying bear as the tabard design, but that's an inside joke and I don't think it fits with the banner idea/theme.
    General colour scheme: In game background (since we are a Wow guild heh), and bright beachy colors. Our guild name is a joke from Baywatch of course so anything like that, (minus boobs, please no! LOL) Maybe a sunbeam or anything like that. Flex your creative muscles, mine are rather puny lol.
    Specifics: Baewatch Bleeding Hollow [H] "Enjoy the View!"
    Bump this doesn't require WMV and is just a fun little project if anyone wants to take this on. Thanks in advance!
    My AMAZING siggy by: Shyama!!

<Baewatch> H*B*I*C

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Drphilidan
    Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lidan/advanced
    Gear set: If possible the first Tier from Legion for Demon Hunters
    Helm visible: No preference - whichever is easier
    Cloak visible: No need as I would just like a shoulders/head shot
    Your pose: Just a head/shoulder shot unless that's too much work - if so one with both glaives in an attack pose
    General colour scheme: Something with a mix of green, purple and black (demon colors)
    Any extras: Just a background with some sort of mist and lightning but how that's done I'll leave that to the creativity/imagination of the creator.

Thanks to the person who picks this up. I'm going to be maining my Vengeance DH so hence the sig request.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Ughhhh Im so ready to make signatures. Why must this WMV problem exist! Shy you are such a trooper.

Signature:
    Visible text: Zoraki - Discord (Name/Guild/)
    Armory link: Wouldn't let me link due to new account- Zoraki Discord Deathwing- US
    Gear set: Scourgelord set in Red
    Helm visible: no helm
    Cloak visible: no cloack
    Your pose: Free to the artist to choose
    General colour scheme: Death knight themed? darkish blue/red
    Any extras: Do what you think is best.

Thanks for your time!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Lupa Eternal Kingdom phoenix Team so some art with a phoenix would be awesome
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...p%c3%a1/simple
    Gear set: Option 1 T19 Mythic set if possible option 2 t10 blue set especially if you can get the ghost effect off shoulders they do.
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8B0N808Bzi808a
    Helm visible:No
    Cloak visible:yes
    Your pose: swinging or do enhancement stuff
    General colour scheme maelstrom shamistic stuff elements I like blue green and red according to what set we use
    Any extras:wolfs and elements of the maelstrom fire,water,air and earth just overall shaman feel

matching avatar would be great and maybe a 1920x1080 wallpaper but if not no Biggy but love at least matching avatar.
    Last edited by Lupa; 2016-08-22 at 03:39 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    so, i need a new signature because my second main needs more attention.
    Visible text: Moonpriestes -Aggramar EU
    armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...riestes/simple
    Gear set: the relentless gladiator arena season 7 pvp set http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmo...a-season-7-set
    helm visible: no
    cloak: no
    pose: up to you
    colour scheme: white, blue, silver, turquoise (basically the nelven elune theme)
    extras: some kind of wings or something like that would be nice :3
    thanks in advance!
    (btw, no avatar, people wont be able to recognize me if i change it)
    weekly bump.
    also, i changed my mind redid the entire request.

Formerly known as Arafal

weekly bump

Signature:
    Visible text: (Flameboyz, The bloodthirsty)
    Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ameboyz/simple
    Wowhead link http://www.wowhead.com/list=11947041...zune-flameboyz
    Gear set: (MoP gold challenge mode set warlock, i should be wearing it when checking armory)
    Helm visible: (yes)
    Cloak visible: (no)
    Your pose: (Casting a spell if possible)
    General colour scheme: (i play green fire destruction, would like something that goes well with it)
    Any extras: (maybe rain of fire or an infernal in the background)

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Aetonea View Post
    4 Month Bump
    My goodness, that's a long wait, but now it's done for you:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar (500 x 100 as requested):

It's taken a couple of days to get this done because I've been really busy! Hope you like it If you would rather re-request, the cooldown is a week as normal

Note for everyone waiting: Life is extremely busy for the next week, but I'll do what I can to get a few requests completed when I can

- - - Updated - - -

Another request completed - this one was a bit of an experiment, using a log in screenshot provided by the requester:

MMOC size signature and avatar:
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    My goodness, that's a long wait, but now it's done for you:

MMOC size signature and avatar (500 x 100 as requested):

It's taken a couple of days to get this done because I've been really busy! Hope you like it If you would rather re-request, the cooldown is a week as normal

Note for everyone waiting: Life is extremely busy for the next week, but I'll do what I can to get a few requests completed when I can

- - - Updated - - -

Another request completed - this one was a bit of an experiment, using a log in screenshot provided by the requester:

the priest one is stunning, so beautyfull

Deleted
    I'm looking for someone who can make certain layout for a website.

Since the site is something adult and wow related I can only give examples in private messages.

If you're interrested give me a poke. I sadly did not know what category to place it on so I wrote it like this.

Regards,

Iselda
    Last edited by mmocc10cd46a3b; 2016-08-15 at 11:17 AM. Reason: removed something not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Staryu View Post
    Ughhhh Im so ready to make signatures. Why must this WMV problem exist! Shy you are such a trooper.
    Yes! Been having pms and really itching my fingers to get something done. They are taking their damn time :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Just an FYI, I found an old back-up that I made on 19 June 2016 of my WoW directory. I'm currently copying from my NAS. I'll do some tests to see if I can make signatures as good as you all.
    If it's a go, what's the procedure to reserve signatures that I'm working on?

Thanks,
    Ilthana/Kristina

Quote Originally Posted by Ilthana View Post
    If it's a go, what's the procedure to reserve signatures that I'm working on?
    Just hit "Reply With Quote" on the sig you want to claim and type "Claimed" or "I got this"...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Beasty Beauty View Post
    Yes! Been having pms and really itching my fingers to get something done. They are taking their damn time :P
    Seriously..taking foreverrrr

I guess I could start working on making myself a twitch layout for when I start seriously streaming during Legion (although I did stream often-ish when I was playing as Yochi it was late in the xpac and just for fun)... but ugh itll be my first time trying something like that and Im positive I'll hate it ;_; I'd rather stick to sigs and chat covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Daeaye View Post
    Hi all! I've got an easy one for you, I hope!
    With the new character models having come out yonks ago, I'd love my blog banner to be updated. It doesn't have to be identical to the one I'm presently using, but similar enough - ie two characters sharing a drink in a tavern.

BANNER request
    Original banner: http://www.thewyvernstail.com/
    Size: 1070 x 250
    Visible text: The Wyvern's Tail
    Logo: None
    Colour Scheme: None (I change the blog background frequently)
    Specifics: Two characters (noted below) sharing drinks in a tavern
    Characters:
    Blood Elf: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Atherya/simple and I'd love her to be in full Horde Pala T9 with no helm
    Troll: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../daeaye/simple with her present transmog
    One week bump <3

Shyama

Book One of The Devoted Trilogy: The Zi'veyn
    Etsy Shop: Wildlife & Gamer Jewellery

Quote Originally Posted by Iselda View Post
    I'm looking for someone who can make certain layout for a website. I'm willing to compensate for this obviously

Since the site is something adult and wow related I can only give examples in private messages.

If you're interrested give me a poke. I sadly did not know what category to place it on so I wrote it like this.

Regards,

Iselda
    We don't allow payment of any form in this thread either.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Flamez2 View Post
    the priest one is stunning, so beautyfull
    Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Restofarien View Post
    Visible text: Resto.
    Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Restofariun/simple
    Gear set: Druid Tier 18 - Mythic Oathclaw Wargarb set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: combat pose or most suiting pose of your choice to match.
    General color scheme: Druid nature themed, forest setting, colors to match the Druid T18 armor set.
    Any extras: Your choice, if you are to include my weapon. Casting a healing spell would also be nice.
    Screen Resolution. 1920x1080 default ElvUI chat box setup
    UI Screen shot: imgur.com/a/C2XHN

Apologies about the links, cant post yet!

Thank you in advance
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like them If you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    We don't allow payment of any form in this thread either.
    Changed it

Deleted
    Twitch: Offline Image
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Faction + Holycleaves + Server:Hyjal
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Holycleaves/simple
    Facial screenshot: imgur.com/a/HilMN
    Gear set: Set of Paladin Challenge Mode MOP (without helm)
    Helm visible: Yes Crimson Beholder Eye
    Your pose: combat pose or most suiting pose of your choice to match
    General colour scheme: I'm a Paladin, color of light and color of Alliance with logo
    Any extras: I would love a Background of Stormwind, or an inspiration of the artist

Thanks in advance