Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    god sylvanas is such a bitch... shes litterally a new lich king, pulling power from the valkyr and old gods and shes judging demon hunters on where they get their powers!? im not saying shes evil, im saying shes a bitch
    Meanwhile

Sylvanas is playing cards with Arthas's winged monstrosities. SLAP HER!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how the horde fans are grasping at straws to make Alliance look bad.
    So, Alliance should just know that Sylvanas didn't retreat in name of betrayal?
    If so, Sylvanas should just know that useless troll warchief of theirs was going to die anyway, and send a Val'Kyr to rescue Varian.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I can do no wrong.
    You aren't responsible for your alternate self. he just didn't know!

- - - Updated - - -

god sylvanas is such a bitch... shes litterally a new lich king, pulling power from the valkyr and old gods and shes judging demon hunters on where they get their powers!? im not saying shes evil, im saying shes a bitch
    Old gods when? also Lich Queen. That phrase is what 6? 7? years old now

Yes she has Val'kyr get over it. stay out of her land and she won't skullfuck you with them.

Because HEEEEEEEY Val'kyr are aren't really lich king things anymore. Shes set to become the favored of the Valkaries living and dead.
    So shes much more than a Lich Queen. Genn is pretty fucking jelly he doesn't have angelic beings that control life and death favoring her as a champion. hes just Genn Greymann fluffy dog and down on his luck man without a capital.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-08-15 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    OFor all he knows, the Horde was doing perfectly fine in the battle and decided to leave because of no real reason. He was literally only able to see Sylvannas' archers going away.
    How retarded you must be to think something like that? It's already a question mark if we'll be able to defend azeroth, WHY would the horde try to harm the alliance in any way? to lower our chances? now, you can say retreating is a harm to the alliance, but if the horde stayed there longer, thye would fall and the alliance would fall soon after. imo its better to retreat when you can and fight another day, than to sacrifice in vain

besides, sylvanas is probably a person who wants to survive the most - we all know what awaits her after death, and she wants to avoid it at all costs. she wont tho if the legion prevails, and we cant beat it without the alliance.

so if genn thinks this was a betrayal, he is a total dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    really? they dont see both sides like we do

to the alliance, horde abandoned us.
    to the horde, they had to pull back
    thats the thing tho, its bad cause each cinematic brings different meaning to the story. now, if the alliance thought the horde betrayed them and vice versa, it would be ok, but right now we are in a silly sitiation of alliance being mad at horde, while horde feeling bad and sorry. bad writing.

bad writing cause it was specificaly written for such conclusion. sylvanas could at least shout down to varian they are retreating, they had a few spare seconds left. it would change everything, but stupid blizz pushing this 10 years old 'blue vs red' nonsense. if they want the faction war, they must ged rid of all the legion, old gods, void etc crap, cause the two dont mesh with each other, at all, instead making the story even more illogical and silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    He wasn't wise enough to know that Sylvanas had no choice but to retreat.
    Because she did have a choice.

Not that Genn could see that. Watch the Alliance cinematic before blurting out stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    you were dead the moment you landed on the beach.
    Only because Horde bitched out and couldn't do their part. Thrall crawling around on the floor, Vol'jin stabbed from the front (LOL), Sylvanas running away cos she's scared of dying after Godfrey rekt her, and the Goblin and B.Elf leaders apparently just not even helping out. Probably sipping martinis. A sad showing.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-08-15 at 12:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    No but one can count up the possibilities and put what is most probable and least probable. If your life is dependent on the legion being defeated (Which being Azerothians the Alliance should know this is how the horde must feel) and you're withdrawing from battle, the absolute highest likely reason is because you're being beaten and need to GTFO. Especially when less than 10s later an entire army of demons is in the same place.
    He already mistrusted Sylvanas, seeing as she invaded his kingdom, raped his land, and killed his son.

It was probably pretty easy for him to think the worst of her.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I think that's exactly why he was so upset by Varian's death. Lore-wise, according to novels, Varian hated Genn and the worgen until he had a change of heart and welcomed them in despite the fact that they betrayed his father, and came to understand Genn. Varian is the only reason Genn's people survived, and the only reason he was allowed a form of redemption for ditching the Alliance to begin with. Genn's loyalty was earned ten times over by Varian where the original Alliance was a chaotic union of kings and politicians with their own motives.

In fact, that's likely why Genn fosters so much contempt for Sylvanas. In his eyes, he thought she bailed on them not to sabotage the Alliance, but because they had their own agenda and didn't care to help their allies of convenience. It likely rings true to his younger self and he hates that it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Because she did have a choice.

Not that Genn could see that. Watch the Alliance cinematic before blurting out stuff.
    dying isn't much of a choice. infact it's a pretty terrible choice.

7+ Year Old Account
    You aren't responsible for your alternate self. he just didn't know!

- - - Updated - - -

Old gods when? also Lich Queen. That phrase is what 6? 7? years old now

Yes she has Val'kyr get over it. stay out of her land and she won't skullfuck you with them.

Because HEEEEEEEY Val'kyr are aren't really lich king things anymore. Shes set to become the favored of the Valkaries living and dead.
    So shes much more than a Lich Queen. Genn is pretty fucking jelly he doesn't have angelic beings that control life and death favoring her as a champion. hes just Genn Greymann fluffy dog and down on his luck man without a capital.
    have you seen legion? she goes to helya asking for help... also who said lich queen? shes raising undead, and using the power of old gods
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    He already mistrusted Sylvanas, seeing as she invaded his kingdom, raped his land, and killed his son.

It was probably pretty easy for him to think the worst of her.
    If he would of just bent over and taken it like a man everything would of been fine. I mean if Genn hadn't built that fucking wall he might not of missed the memo that hey. I won the Northern Eastern Kingdoms. leave..... NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

- - - Updated - - -

have you seen legion? she goes to helya asking for help... also who said lich queen? shes raising undead, and using the power of old gods
    when your facing extinction i think morals goes out the window. Get some balls like Illidan and Sylvanas. Take every advantage and tool to destroy you enemies

7+ Year Old Account
    dying isn't much of a choice. infact it's a pretty terrible choice.
    you just confirmed what he said though, it was a choice, a bad choice ,but still a choice, #getrekd

- - - Updated - - -

If he would of just bent over and taken it like a man everything would of been fine. I mean if Genn hadn't built that fucking wall he might not of missed the memo that hey. I won the Northern Eastern Kingdoms. leave..... NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

- - - Updated - - -

when your facing extinction i think morals goes out the window. Get some balls like Illidan and Sylvanas. Take every advantage to destroy them or be destroyed.
    you really like to contradict yourself... i was saying, she is fine with using old god magic, but then asks demon hunters "why should i trust somone who uses dark magic" you say "when does she use dark magic" then when i tell you when, you change your argument to "shes desperate" then why is it still fine when she criticizes others for doing the same!?

the argument i made but you shifted into somethign else was not "what shes doing is super wrong and she should die" it was "shes telling demon hunters their untrustworthy because they use fel magic, meanwhile she uses old god magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    I think, in fact, that's the beauty of the cinematics. We, as players, have much knowledge that our characters doesn't. So it's good for once that Blizz forces de "RPG" bit of the game and put the players in different perspectives. Man, everybody here on MMOC was laughing at Thrall for the crawling scene, yet not many people (even Horde) did know he got 3 spaceship lasers in da face.

I think everybody should stop judging the characters as if they have absolute knowledge of what happens in the Warcraft universe, and think about what those characters really know.
    You're having very high expectations on most humans ability to reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I think that's exactly why he was so upset by Varian's death. Lore-wise, according to novels, Varian hated Genn and the worgen until he had a change of heart and welcomed them in despite the fact that they betrayed his father, and came to understand Genn. Varian is the only reason Genn's people survived, and the only reason he was allowed a form of redemption for ditching the Alliance to begin with. Genn's loyalty was earned ten times over by Varian where the original Alliance was a chaotic union of kings and politicians with their own motives.

In fact, that's likely why Genn fosters so much contempt for Sylvanas. In his eyes, he thought she bailed on them not to sabotage the Alliance, but because they had their own agenda and didn't care to help their allies of convenience. It likely rings true to his younger self and he hates that it does.
    So what your saying is Genn has alittle Garithos in him hmmmm? High Elven resentment? That little devil.

- - - Updated - - -

you just confirmed what he said though, it was a choice, a bad choice ,but still a choice, #getrekd

- - - Updated - - -

you really like to contradict yourself... i was saying, she is fine with using old god magic, but then asks demon hunters "why should i trust somone who uses dark magic" you say "when does she use dark magic" then when i tell you when, you change your argument to "shes desperate" then why is it still fine when she criticizes others for doing the same!?

the argument i made but you shifted into somethign else was not "what shes doing is super wrong and she should die" it was "shes telling demon hunters their untrustworthy because they use fel magic, meanwhile she uses old god magic"
    Well it's obvious. The person that wrote that is a fucking mouth breather developer. there are a few of those that wander around the development office.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Only because Horde bitched out and couldn't do their part. Thrall crawling around on the floor, Vol'jin stabbed from the front (LOL), Sylvanas running away cos she's scared of dying, and the Goblin and B.Elf leaders apparently just not even helping out. Probably sipping martinis. A sad showing.
    Oh I see, you are one of those people who doesn't watch both sides' cinematics, comes into the thread without reading the previous pages, and starts spewing random nonsense that he read elsewhere.

Thrall crawling on the floor? Try getting hit by three fucking spaceship lasers at the same time.

Vol'jin getting stabbed from the front (LOL)? If you watched the horde cinematic before spewing your butthurt nonsense you would have seen Vol'jin looking away and talking to Baine when he gets stabbed.

Sylvanas running away cause she's scared of dying? Yeah let's just hold our ground all of us and die, and now there are no leaders left to lead the Horde and the Alliance, exactly what the Legion wanted.

Please check your goddamned facts before spewing your nonsense.
    Last edited by Krixer; 2016-08-15 at 12:35 AM.

Lol it's cute that Horde players are trying to find things to nitpick to make it not seem so bad that they are the biggest cowards in WoW now.
    If the alliance had the same situation nobody would be calling them cowards lol. If Varian got stabbed in the chest, Genn got shot by a laser from a spaceship and was grounded, if Gelbin's mecha suit got rekt by some demons and the only person left was... uh... I don't even know who else they even had there lol... anyway and you only had one option of retreat and Varian literally turned to (let's say suitless Gelbin) and said "Don't let the Alliance die today" before passing out, I'm PRETTY sure Gelbin would have sounded the retreat too. The difference is that the horde would have seen them getting overrun and not just assumed they were trying to get the other faction killed. If they stopped to find out that Vol'jin was mortally wounded by a demon and later died from those wounds, I'm sure they would be less pissed. If Anduin talked to Baine it would be super easy peasy clear up... but nope Genn is in charge and he hates Sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krixer View Post
    Sylvanas running away cause she's scared of dying? Yeah let's just hold our ground all of us and die, and now there are no leaders left to lead the Horde and the Allisnce, exactly what the Legion wanted.

Please check your goddamned facts before spewing your nonsense.
    He conveniently left out the part where Sylvanas only sounded the retreated after a mortally wounded Vol'jin turned to her and said "Do not let the horde die" your warchief literally just gave you a command to not let them all die out. If Sylvanas thought she could accomplish that AND win she would have stayed.

Only because Horde bitched out and couldn't do their part. Thrall crawling around on the floor, Vol'jin stabbed from the front (LOL), Sylvanas running away cos she's scared of dying after Godfrey rekt her, and the Goblin and B.Elf leaders apparently just not even helping out. Probably sipping martinis. A sad showing.

actually it's because Varian got raped by the oldest trick in the legions book. a Dreadlord.

Thats why you were dead the moment you landed on the beach and the demons were already entrenched and ready.

Not going to the isle at all was the most sound option. But Varians SI:7 got replaced with dreadlords and fed the invasion some legit info on behalf of Gul'Dan.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

I think Sylvanas is playing the "stronk" with Demon Hunters. Remember we we're enemies 8 years ago, so that's why she's untrustworthy. I don't think it's hypocrital. Just veeeery cautious.

7+ Year Old Account
    So what your saying is Genn has alittle Garithos in him hmmmm? High Elven resentment? That little devil.

- - - Updated - - -

Well it's obvious. The person that wrote that is a fucking mouth breather developer. there are a few of those that wander around the development office.
    or you know, shes a judgey bitch and you dont want to accept that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    I think Sylvanas is playing the "stronk" with Demon Hunters. Remember we we're enemies 8 years ago, so that's why she's untrustworthy. I don't think it's hypocrital. Just veeeery cautious.
    the only reason we were enemies is we attacked them :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope during Legion we have an arch where Genn is confronted by the hipocrisy of blaming Sylvanas for leaving the Broken Shore when he himself was the first to leave the Alliance when the orcs got near his doorstep. Maybe we'll have a big story moment where he understands the Horde side better, maybe with Anduin helping him realize it all. We could have this through a series of quest events that help flesh out both characters better, give them some more depth, make them more believable!

...but I bet Blizzard's probably just going to forget about it and nothing will happen and it'll never be brought up again.