Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkky View Post

p.s. Why you gotta make me math.
    Hah, I knew I shouldn't be doing math as a way to procrastinate at work. Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallzao View Post
    Munkky

A doubt.
    In the document is:

For survivability, we are looking at:
    Vers > Haste (50%) > Crit > Agility > Mastery

And here it is:

Surv
    Haste > Crit > Mastery > Vers

What is the correct?
    Agility > Vers > Haste (50%) > Mastery > Crit

This is what ive been doing in the beta and it seems really good for staying alive

Quote Originally Posted by Edorasthegamer View Post
    Agility > Vers > Haste (50%) > Mastery > Crit

This is what ive been doing in the beta and it seems really good for staying alive
    Thats the Prio I pushed a few days ago. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-for-Vengeance

Has anyone tried to level as Vengeance on the Beta? Too slow compared to Havoc?

Look up one of the 50 threads about that question. You can kernel add either just fine. Havoc had more single target, vengeance has more AoE damage and can pull multiple mobs. Neither option will effect your leveling speed drastically enough for it to matter.

So...anyone else have their Darkness disappear?

Changed on my bars to Empowered Wards...which wasn't in my spellbook to begin with.

My buddy has both, but he chose Vengeance to begin with, I chose Havoc.

Wondering if it is a known bug.

It was hotfixed out of vengeance spec days ago.

They announced that vengeance will no longer have it. If you have it then it's just the bug from when they tried removing it.

Demon Hunters can now gain reputation with Pearlfin Jinyu and Black Prince.
    Throw Glaive now deals the same damage to players as it does to NPCs for all Demon Hunters.
    Soul Cleave healing increased by 22%.
    Fel Blood (Mastery) now increases the physical damage reduction granted by Demon Spikes by 12% (was 8%), further increased by Mastery (always 1.5x as much as before).
    Soul Carver now has a 40 sec cooldown (was 60 sec).
    Demon Hunters should be able to loot Pandaria world bosses.
    We did it!

I don't know about you guys but these buffs look pretty solid to me! Looking forward to seeing how it feels on live tonight

So does this make mastery better than versatility for both Soul Cleave healing and Physical mitigation?

When did these buffs happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Flavor View Post
    I don't know about you guys but these buffs look pretty solid to me! Looking forward to seeing how it feels on live tonight
    Unfortunately they're buffing in the wrong spots. Demon Spikes damage reduction was never an issue, it's our base defensives that made us feel squishy, we were fine as long as we had Fiery Brand/Demon Spikes up. Making Demon Spikes even stronger doesn't really fix that issue.

Soul Cleave healing buffs, and artifact CD reduction are very welcome changes though.

so is fracture still useless even since they made soulcleave have a scaling cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question now becomes, is this the final tuning before release, or will there be more tinkering? Cause this change to survivability is welcome, but as Delimit says, not exactly in the places I wanted them to be. My main issue why I'm not going Demon Hunter is the passive defenses, not the active ones. I just really don't like the idea of being so fragile without defensives up.

Quote Originally Posted by Garalon View Post
    so is fracture still useless even since they made soulcleave have a scaling cost?
    That change was a long time ago. So yes Fracture is still only for dps.

The stat weights will more than likely not change at all, if they do it will be very minor.

The stat weights will more than likely not change at all, if they do it will be very minor.
    IN LEGION
    Survival: Vers > Haste >= Mastery > Crit
    DPS: Mastery = Crit >= Vers >= Haste
    In Dungeons: Mastery > Crit > Vers > Haste
    Quoted from your guide.

So is versatility better for survival purely based off the fact that it gives magic reduction also? And also what exactly is dungeons? Is that just for heroics or are you talking about Mythic plus also?
    Last edited by aikanaro; 2016-08-16 at 07:11 PM.
    Heroes get remembered.... but legends never die!

It is best because it does everything. The magic reduction is a stronger factor though.

Why would anyone make Weights for anything below Mythic+?

It is best because it does everything. The magic reduction is a stronger factor though.

Why would anyone make Weights for anything below Mythic+?
    Do you have any numbers? For example a 5% physical reduction would be better than a 1% magic and physical reduction. No? "It does everything" means nothing if the numbers are weak.