Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    SI7 fucked up and bring both horde and alliance in a trap, sylvanas saves the day retreating and force to retreat alliance, saving both, hence horde performance was pathetic?
    nice troll =)

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I'm sorry to say, but it's true.

After watching both the Alliance and the Horde cinematics several times, I have come to this conclusion.

Sylvanas and the rest of the Horde pick a ridge to flank the Legion. But before long, they get buttfucked from behind. How? How do you not have the rear covered? How did they sneak up on you like that?

The mighty Thrall is crawling around on the ground like he had one too many beers. God only knows what happened to him in the five seconds we didn't see him to send him on his knees like that.

Vol'jin gets stabbed in the stomach, not from behind, but from the front, by a felguard that he MUST have seen charging towards him.

Baine is the only one who actually manages to keep standing and fighting, and has to drag the all powerful world-shaman away from the battlefield.

And then Sylvanas signals the retreat and gets everyone out of there.

Horde, I'm disappointed. That performance was just sad.
    The Horde where about to be wiped out if they didn't retreat. If they stayed they would of all died and alliance would still be fucked.

The one thing Horde is at fault for is not signaling to the alliance that they were retreating and that they should too.

Just take off your alliance goggles for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Warcite View Post
    I would not call it pathetic...

It was just a shitty situation for everyone involved. I like the way they went about it though cause this whole situation is just one big grey area.
    Last edited by rated; 2016-08-13 at 11:36 PM.

Lok'tar ogar is orc war-cry, Victory or Death aye but, horde=/=orc, you guys are forgetting that our leader was (is during the battle) Vol'jin, whos motto was "Horde will endure" and stuff. Also, I would just point out that during a battle (medieval ones like WoW battles are apparently), horn signals are accepted form of communication. If there is a hornsound that signals the retreat, it is all the communication other sides need. Every army has their own signals but they all know other ones or has the general idea. You can see that your wet dreams causer Varian knows what the signal were from his face at cinematics, saying "no she wouldnt" when our rotten corpse troops leave the area.

Tho, stop with this my faction>your faction bs and accept the fact that blizzard does what it wants and play's you like it wants.

P.S All you mighty alliance guys and girls who throw this "we better, you suck", why does horde side always end up killing Krosus faster? All the 11 times I've done the damn scenario, we end up getting the Krosus from you at 70% and hitting him to 1hp before we could send him back to you. The only time I actually saw that he goes back to alliance side and comes to horde side was when my wife did the scenario and half of her group was DC'd. And I thought you had Jaina and wanted to avenge Tirion.

Take the P.S as joke btw, dont want you guys to get butthurt again for some random reason.

P.S2 Btw, who else laughed at the undead at the end of horde cinematic at Vol'jin funeral after Syl asks who will help her avenge Vol'jin? Orc next to him is like "yeah. yeah, war, avenge the warchief and shi*" while the undead there is like "*sniff*warchief you will be missed*sniff*but I will avenge you" and finally goes grrr like the other dudes, I thought undeads dont have emotions :O
    Last edited by Tinary; 2016-08-14 at 10:41 PM.

Deleted
    Horde betrayed Alliance, it is really quite black and white. there is no grey area.

People defending Sylvanas actions are just Horde apologists.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Big big post.
    This person ended the thread eleven comments in and still there's 17 pages of bickering.

I'm still a little lost that they didn't bring any sort of magic users. And that Thrall didn't use any magic. Who planned this attack?

couldnt we just accept that the whole horde broken shore cinematic was just bad ?

it was bad. horrible. blizzard sucked. simple as that.

you know it. i know it. everyone knows it.

so, is it possible to just accept it sucked and was bad, instead opening 100 threads either repeating "horde was shit" (mostly alliance) or repeating "there were reasons" (try-to-defend, mostly horde).

it was just crap. end of the story.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Horde cinematic doesn't properly display how many demons there actually were.

I don't know about ya'll but I was woopn' on those demonswith the Horde. Really not quite sure why we retreated, I totally had it.

It's funny how 99% of the time invasions seem to happen in "horde zones".
    I guess the Legion regard them as easy pickings after the Horde basically just dropped their panties and bent over at broken shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Horde betrayed Alliance, it is really quite black and white. there is no grey area.

People defending Sylvanas actions are just Horde apologists.
    You clearly didn't do the horde scenario.

Anyone who thinks that the horde betrayed the alliance are blind fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    You clearly didn't do the horde scenario.

Anyone who thinks that the horde betrayed the alliance are blind fanboys.
    Horde did without a doubt betray the Alliance, anyone sensible can't argue about that.
    It just wasn't Sylvanas doing, she just did what was asked in the moment by a weak warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    Horde did without a doubt betray the Alliance, anyone sensible can't argue about that.
    It just wasn't Sylvanas doing, she just did what was asked in the moment by a weak warchief.
    next time you try taking on waves of demons and 3 legion star ships.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    ppl who are still bitching about it are either trolls or stupid. dont waste your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    If Adama could evacuate a colony of a planet holding off 3 basestars in an old rusted battelstar, the horde could have put in more of an effort.

It's funny how 99% of the time invasions seem to happen in "horde zones".
    I guess the Legion regard them as easy pickings after the Horde basically just dropped their panties and bent over at broken shore.

I guess it's nice only having to fight 2 waves of demons and being able to preemptively declare victory and then get turned into ash for being a dummy.

Reminds me of another time when an equally dumb leader preemptively declared victory.

My photoshop skills are unparalleled.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2016-08-15 at 04:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcite View Post
    I would not call it pathetic...they were being flanked from behind and had they'd stayed, they'd been killed. I do agree they should have had way more demons in the cut scene to show that, but it's as simple as they could either retreat or stay and die. Not matter what, they demons were taking that ridge.

This coming from an Alliance fanboy
    I wonder where the fuck was lor'themar, couple of flame walls and flame strikes could make a huge difference against legions flyers and weak ground troops who overwhelmed horde. Also i believe he and his mages could lob some flame over to aid the alliance.
    But instead we have silvanas and her shitty archers. Hurp fucking derp.

And speaking of cinematic, why didn't they show that horde heroes were blasted by fucking spaceships? It's like they were deliberately shown as pussies who couldn't handle couple of noname demos (while on alliance side we saw brutalus, jaraxus, tichondrius and others)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    what I don't get is where were all the siege weapons and stuff?

why would you not bring demolishers/siege engines?

and before you say you can't put them on ships, watch the 5.1 patch cinematic

If Adama could evacuate a colony of a planet holding off 3 basestars in an old rusted battelstar, the horde could have put in more of an effort.
    what are you talking about?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    they walk towards you i guess the cinema would look stupid with a biljon legion bosses and spaceships around to? horde fucked up they had the melee fighting far away from there archers they had none supporting there warchief and they had none protecting the archers then they broke there honor code and ran so much for loktar ogar i take this from the horde cinema. Thrall probaly got slapped around by some fel empowered critter possibly a squirrel since thats all hes good for without mary sue shaman powers that he lost in wod. on the mary sue note good that varian died he was to mary sue and had to go.
    You know, not the whole horde consists of Orks to have this deathwish. I mean, i wouldn't mind if thrall and other orks were like "k buds get out of here we will loktar ogar this shit", summon some primal elementals and die in a fight like a boss, but hey, blizzard can't afford to kill thrall now i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.