Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Horde betrayed Alliance, it is really quite black and white. there is no grey area.

People defending Sylvanas actions are just Horde apologists.
    Oh, please, stop RPing and watch the Horde cinematic.

She was literally saving the remnant of the Horde there. It was either leave, or die and stay dead.

Being such a black and white person though, I can't imagine you care if she and her pals stay dead, because yay for the Alliance! -.-

(I'm Alliance and I see the facts and rationale.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    what are you talking about?
    Maybe he's talking about a fake Obama story?

Or maybe he meant Akama?

I must admit, it's very tough, I'm a lore nerd and I have never heard these things mentioned.. so....
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    what I don't get is where were all the siege weapons and stuff?

why would you not bring demolishers/siege engines?

and before you say you can't put them on ships, watch the 5.1 patch cinematic
    No one expected there to be a full Legion force.

All the reports and what not said it was a small invasion pretty much, notice the Legion seems to have this ability now to just warp in buildings and reinforcements. It's mentioned briefly in the scenario, Gelbin on the Alliance side says that they all just showed up out of nowhere.

Hmm, we are getting flanked, and torn piece by pice. You know we should do? we should stay on the ridge, get slaughtered one by one,and then the Alliance will get ripped apart as well. That's the plan we are going for!

I wonder how people who are thinking like this handle important real life choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooja View Post
    As a horde player, I actually agree quite a bit. Vol'jin is fatally injured (doesn't die yet) in a very anti-climatic way. The passing of warchief is kind of cool, I guess.

The alliance is much more badass in the cut scenes. Hats off to the alliance.
    Yeah but Horde is Left with the badass competent leader while the only competent leader in the Allaince just died.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    next time you try taking on waves of demons and 3 legion star ships.
    Allaince was too busy having Gul'dan toy with them like fucking playthings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    I guess it's nice only having to fight 2 waves of demons and being able to preemptively declare victory and then get turned into ash for being a dummy.

Reminds me of another time when an equally dumb leader preemptively declared victory.

My photoshop skills are unparalleled.
    OMG downloaded and kept forever for future use

For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone plays Alliance unless they are 12 years old or pvpers exploiting racial imbalances. Elves and gnomes... such a bunch of gay looking races, that's what always put me off that faction. They should make the alliance races more masculine and cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    That moment when fanboyism takes over and you feel the need to type without thinking about what you are typing

Horde did their job, they held the ridge for as long as possible. As I said before, the current Alliance play mentality seems to be:

"Horde should of kept fighting, lost most if not all their leaders, and died so the Alliance could MAYBE reach Gul'dan or at least retreat with no causalities."

The Hordes best bet is to follow Sylvanas, be ready to fight the Legion and the blinded Alliance (Genn, Jaina, and the rest). It would be nice if the remaining dragonflights banded together to assist in the fight against the Legion, they may not have their aspect powers but they are still very powerful and strong enough to cause damage and slow the Legions advance.
    Problem is Allaince felt like they were badasses OH WE TOTES GOT THIS VICTORY.

Completely oblivious to how slow they were advancing and how much Gul'dan was enjoying fucking with his playthings. You never stood a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone plays Alliance unless they are 12 years old or pvpers exploiting racial imbalances. Elves and gnomes... such a bunch of gay looking races, that's what always put me off that faction. They should make the alliance races more masculine and cool.
    Shouldn't you be in bed? big day tommorow at Middle School

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    How is Varian doing?
    I am triggered by this question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone plays Alliance
    Easy really.

So they can log onto mmo and educate the masses on warfare strategy, conveniently deny reality and how reason does not exist.

Possible additions to the reasons above are creating click bait threads and trolling behaviour.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Maybe Allaince should adopt the battlecry of the Warhammer orks

WAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

We didn't pick a ridge, that's just how the island was shaped. There would have been a bottleneck had we been with the alliance, plus this allowed Sylvanas's archers to be in position to cover the Alliance.

Alliance got toyed with by Gul'dan while the Horde had to face the crushing might of the Burning Legion pouring through portals.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Easy really.

So they can log onto mmo and educate the masses on warfare strategy, conveniently deny reality and how reason does not exist.

Possible additions to the reasons above are creating click bait threads and trolling behaviour.
    Because Sylvanas is undead and an effective leader which makes her evil. and they are goodly people so the must stay away from the Horde which is also evil.

For the Allaince!
    For bigotry!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    We didn't pick a ridge, that's just how the island was shaped. There would have been a bottleneck had we been with the alliance, plus this allowed Sylvanas's archers to be in position to cover the Alliance.

Alliance got toyed with by Gul'dan while the Horde had to face the crushing might of the Burning Legion pouring through portals.
    And as proof that Gul'dan toyed with Alliance the Broken shore was a fucking trap from the get go because the Allaince got tricked by Detheroc.

Thats why the OH JUST A SMALL LEGION FORCE intel was complete ass.

SI:7 had one job and what happens. They get replaced by dopplegangers and get the king killed.

Start treating Warcraft verse like the movie The Thing.

ARE YOU A DREADLORD! PROVE IT!
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-08-15 at 05:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    No one expected there to be a full Legion force.

All the reports and what not said it was a small invasion pretty much, notice the Legion seems to have this ability now to just warp in buildings and reinforcements. It's mentioned briefly in the scenario, Gelbin on the Alliance side says that they all just showed up out of nowhere.
    And real reports were destroyed and stuff happened to SI:7

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

Jaina escaped with her teen angst from the Stormwind right before DH appeared and exposed all demons. Not saying that Jayna is a dreadlord (actually, yes, she is a dreadlord), but that was very suspicious.

Legion did so fucking good job at disrupting alliance and horde and throwing them into chaos and mistrust. I've yet to see how horde race leaders will flip the tables over Sylvanas.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2016-08-15 at 05:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    couldnt we just accept that the whole horde broken shore cinematic was just bad ?

it was bad. horrible. blizzard sucked. simple as that.

you know it. i know it. everyone knows it.

so, is it possible to just accept it sucked and was bad, instead opening 100 threads either repeating "horde was shit" (mostly alliance) or repeating "there were reasons" (try-to-defend, mostly horde).

it was just crap. end of the story.
    It was deliberately crap, so that the alliance fanboys could have their bitter feud with Horde for no particular reason. WE know the truth about what happened, because we completed the Horde scenario, slaughtered THOUSANDS of demons and still got beaten back. I don't actually care what the whiny, pansy Alliance players have to say because we have 100% of the truth about what went down and they have a beef based on a falsehood.

So, really for once the Horde can say they have the moral high ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    And real reports were destroyed and stuff happened to SI:7

- - - Updated - - -

Jaina escaped with her teen angst from the Stormwind right before DH appeared and exposed all demons. Not saying that Jayna is a dreadlord (actually, yes, she is a dreadlord), but that was very suspicious.

Legion did so fucking good job at disrupting alliance and horde and throwing them into chaos and mistrust. I've yet to see how horde race leaders will flip the tables over Sylvanas.
    Jaina is so full retard mod at this point she has to be a dreadlord.

Varimathras was missing at the broken shore summit anyway SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Her hissy fit in Dalaran when she leaves the council is just i don't know? Not in the best interest in saving the planet. quite a stupid child at this point. Garrosh is dead get over it edgelord Jaina / Dreadlord

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xasrai View Post
    It was deliberately crap, so that the alliance fanboys could have their bitter feud with Horde for no particular reason. WE know the truth about what happened, because we completed the Horde scenario, slaughtered THOUSANDS of demons and still got beaten back. I don't actually care what the whiny, pansy Alliance players have to say because we have 100% of the truth about what went down and they have a beef based on a falsehood.

that is the best feud though!

have an faction based on Honor and Death be called cowards after the Bled for the Allaince. have us witness their pathetic spectacle below while withnessing the unending onslaught above. No comparison.

If Sylvanas plague bombs Gilneas so Genn can never reclaim it at some point I'm all for that. Salt those wounds. Genns a dickbag anyhow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xasrai View Post

To be fair, horde didn't bring any "big guns" with it. Thrall was pathetic on this event. Lor'themar was AFK apparently. Gallywix is a pathetic combatant. So you end up with Voljin (no much expected voodoo tricks), Silvanas (pew pew arrows i guess), and Baine (smacking demons with giant log) against hordes of demons and spaceships.

At least alliance bring some mages with them, who could deal with demons (but they didn't, because Jaina is obviously not a dreadlord, and she defenitely couldn't do anything at all )
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Because Sylvanas is undead and an effective leader which makes her evil. and they are goodly people so the must stay away from the Horde which is also evil.

For the Allaince!
    For bigotry!

- - - Updated - - -

And as proof that Gul'dan toyed with Alliance the Broken shore was a fucking trap from the get go because the Allaince got tricked by Detheroc.

Thats why the OH JUST A SMALL LEGION FORCE intel was complete ass.

SI:7 had one job and what happens. They get replaced by dopplegangers and get the king killed.

Start treating Warcraft verse like the movie The Thing.

And you know, the fact he could drop a fel reaver nuke without batting an eye or the countless demon lords he could've continued to summon or any other extreme power lingering in the area (like the mysterious force that insta-kills you when you approach Gul'dan).

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    And you know, the fact he could drop a fel reaver nuke without batting an eye or the countless demon lords he could've continued to summon or any other extreme power lingering in the area (like the mysterious force that insta-kills you when you approach Gul'dan).
    It's not mysterious, it's "The weight of the Gaze of Sargeras".
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even if the roles were reversed, neither faction could do much to defend from freaking spaceship lasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    This person ended the thread eleven comments in and still there's 17 pages of bickering.
    What's funny is that JustRob has replied to quite a lot of posts except mine. Must be because the scorch marks haven't healed yet. I can still smell the burning from here.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Genns a dickbag anyhow.
    I "love" this whole story of Gilneass and Genn. This coward was sitting behind walls for years, ignoring all others when assistance was needed. And now, he was the first one to call for retreat, couldn't do anything to this giant infernal, and even couldn't do what Varian asked him to do - pass a piece of fucking paper to Anduin. Really, there are only Tyrande, Magni and Mekkatorque left in alliance who are still valuable IMO. But still more than horde.
    Fuck why did i even transferred to horde from a dead server. If only i knew about CRZ being implemented i would still have my gnome mage. Now i'm stuck with fat-ass panda on the horde side because of guild and friends. Fuck.