Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I think that list would go: Kil'jaeden> Deathwing>Azshara>Arthas.

You realize Kil'jaeden made the Lich King right?
    And you realize that Deathwing lost in combat to Khadgar way before we ever killed him.... so IMO deathwing will be near the bottom.

Most powerful being on Azeroth compared to all others.

Sag > Kij > Illidan = Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

Seriously...
    What was your argument again?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniTitan1937 View Post
    People took ONE quote from ONE book and suddenly Azshara apparently is more powerful than Archimonde and equally powerful to Kil'jaeden... You people should just be quiet...
    and?
    i dont see your point? its not like its 1 qoute versus 1000 its the only qoute we have on her power, even illidans part backs it up that when he could see magic after sargeras gave him the vision of magic, she was insanly bright

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Not sure where you're getting that Kil'jaeden is more powerful than Archimonde or that Azshara is. In fact i'm pretty sure Archimonde is said to be more powerful than her in the war of the ancients trilogy, Mannoroth's "master" was Archimonde and not Kil'jaeden.
    "Velen's fellow leaders were also his friends. He was particularly close to Kil'jaeden, the most powerful and decisive of the three.
    Friends they had been down the years that had slipped by unnoticed by beings beyond the reach of time. That Kil'jaeden was
    inclined to accept the offer carried more weight with Velen than Archimonde's opinion, which, though usually sound, could
    occasionally be swayed by appeals to his vanity."

from rise of the horde... so umm... learn to read...

also not exactly, either of them could have been considered, and the thing is azshara alos became stronger after the war of the ancients, empowered by nzoth, so if she wasent stronger before, she is now
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Lich King>>Kil'jaeden>>Archimonde>>Mannaroth>>Deathwing>>C'thun.

Quote Originally Posted by jukez559 View Post
    And you realize that Deathwing lost in combat to Khadgar way before we ever killed him.... so IMO deathwing will be near the bottom.
    If I remember correctly that was because Khadgar outsmarted Deathwing, not outpowered him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    Bulldog !!! Where the hell have u been !! Havnt seen any good Lich King troll threads in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and?
    i dont see your point? its not like its 1 qoute versus 1000 its the only qoute we have on her power, even illidans part backs it up that when he could see magic after sargeras gave him the vision of magic, she was insanly bright

- - - Updated - - -

"Velen's fellow leaders were also his friends. He was particularly close to Kil'jaeden, the most powerful and decisive of the three.
    Friends they had been down the years that had slipped by unnoticed by beings beyond the reach of time. That Kil'jaeden was
    inclined to accept the offer carried more weight with Velen than Archimonde's opinion, which, though usually sound, could
    occasionally be swayed by appeals to his vanity."

from rise of the horde... so umm... learn to read...

also not exactly, either of them could have been considered, and the thing is azshara alos became stronger after the war of the ancients, empowered by nzoth, so if she wasent stronger before, she is now
    Azshara had the well of eternity, she no longer does. All the talk about her being more powerful now is pure speculation.

Just like the empowered by nzoth card means nothing, because archimonde and kiljaeden are empowered by sargeras.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Azshara had the well of eternity, she no longer does. All the talk about her being more powerful now is pure speculation.

Just like the empowered by nzoth card means nothing, because archimonde and kiljaeden are empowered by sargeras.
    they wre back then aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    lol you all think Sargeras is the strongest.

Will be funny in an expansion or 2 when he gets killed by a 2-3-9 set up in heroic or just 20 people in mythic.

Every one of those characters is or is to be dead.

Who is the one person we could not kill? Illidan,

Illidan = Stroncest.
    You could say that about all the demons.

Whose the one we haven't been able to kill? Every demon that's ever been on Azeroth buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    Oh it's you, with the Lich King fetish/Lich King thread troll person.

Good thing Kil jaeden was the creator of the Lich King, so that instantly puts Ner'zhul and Arthas right under KJ. He literally manipulated them into getting that power. It's nothing compared to KJ. Get outta here

1. Sargeras
    2. Kil'Jaeden
    3. Illidan
    4. Arthas
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    based on lore it would have to be

Illidan > Arthas > Sargeras > KilJayden
    Dankdruid being Dankdruid. Nothing to see here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Sargeras>>>>>>>>Kil'Jaedan>Archimonde>>Azshara>>Deathwing>Arthas/Illidan
    I bet my balls that Azshara, in her current state, ain't worth a fart of Deathwing.

To me is more like: Sargeras >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kil'jaeden > Archimonde >> Deathwing >>>>>> Arthas >> Illidan >> Azshara

Say what you will, but to me Azshara ain't worth shit right now. She lost the Well of Eternity and whatever boost she got from the Old Gods (which honestly simply seems to stop at the Naga mutation) hasn't surely compensated it. Deathwing was uber strong because the Old God corruption twisted the Titan's powers he was gifted with. There's a reason if Deathwing's own capabilities had pretty much nothing related to Void shit.

She needs something more to be a threat of top-tier scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    *COUGH COUGH* points to post below yours

- - - Updated - - -

kiljaden is said to be stronger then archimonde, and azshara only outclassed by master kiljaden himself
    It's also said that sargeras would cower before the old gods. Not everything stated in lore is from a reliable source. You've got to make assumptions. When Sargeras recruited KJ and Archi he made Archimonde the leader of his army while KJ handles things from the shadows. One is brains the other is brawn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    It's also said that sargeras would cower before the old gods. Not everything stated in lore is from a reliable source. You've got to make assumptions. When Sargeras recruited KJ and Archi he made Archimonde the leader of his army while KJ handles things from the shadows. One is brains the other is brawn.
    and who says a spell caster who has massive control over magic, is more powerful then a large brute?

and who says a spell caster who has massive control over magic, is more powerful then a large brute?
    Archimonde is also a "caster with massive control over magic". If you had to use in-game classes, both would be Warlocks. KJ was stronger than Achimonde when they were still regular Eredar. Even if he still is, it's not a noticeable difference. They are in the same league. KJ is the right hand, Archimonde is the left.

Putting KJ above Azshara, but Archimonde below, just doesn't make sense from any perspective. I also feel you are overrating her.

Sargeras >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KJ/Archi > Deathwing > Azshara/Lich King > Illidan. Unless he gets some insane powerup in Legion, Illidan is obviously the weakest here. Putting Azsahra together with LK because we really have no idea how powerful she is, but we do know that all 3 where at one point considered THE strongest individual on Azeroth, and that all three are somewhere between KJ/Archi and lower BL leaders like Tichondrius and Mannoroth.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Sargeras >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KJ/Archi > Deathwing > Azshara/Lich King > Illidan. Unless he gets some insane powerup in Legion, Illidan is obviously the weakest here. Putting Azsahra together with LK because we really have no idea how powerful she is, but we do know that all 3 where at one point considered THE strongest individual on Azeroth, and that all three are somewhere between KJ/Archi and lower BL leaders like Tichondrius and Mannoroth.
    Fully agree with that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post

The OGs (except Y'Shaarj) were defeated by the Keepers (around Aspects level) + their titan-forged army (definitely weaker than us + the army of Azeroth).
    Do you have an actual source for that? Seems like an assumption/headcanon.

- - - Updated - - -

Where was there any lore comparison between Deathwing and Archimonde? Also, Deathwing was juiced up in Cataclysm and had his armor replaced to Elementium and (additionally empowered) Demon Soul was the only thing that could actually hurt him that the defenders of Azeroth could come up with. Also, Yogg was almost fully freed from his prison while from what I recall C'thun was fully freed already.
    C'thun was fully free, but he wasn't at his full strength when players killed him.

So mostly corruption of things that Qualia did mention? As they said, they can corrupt World Souls as well and create Void Titans. Doesn't make Old Gods more powerful than Void Titans. As such, doesn't necessarily make them more powerful than other things they corrupt. Also, they lost the War of the Shifting Sands to Night Elves and few dragons.

The post I quoted (or my reply) mentioned fuck all about empowerment, it mentioned corruption and a war C'thun's forces lost (and in which C'thun didn't even fight personally so was monumentally idiotic example of C'thun's prowess in more way than one). If I were you I'd try to remember what my point even was before I called other people's points "fuck all bad".
    No Old God fought in the war of the shifting sands, it was only the Qiraji that fought. The war of shifting sands happened 1000 years before the first war. C'thun was still imprisoned during that time. Since C'Thun only "recently" broke free during vanilla.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wind View Post
    C'thun was fully free, but he wasn't at his full strength when players killed him.
    Can't recall the blue post talking about his strength, but I may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wind View Post
    No Old God fought in the war of the shifting sands, it was only the Qiraji that fought. The war of shifting sands happened 1000 years before the first war. C'thun was still imprisoned during that time. Since C'Thun only "recently" broke free during vanilla.
    Which was my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Can't recall the blue post talking about his strength, but I may be wrong.
    It's a quote some people interpreted as proof that C'thun wasn't "at full strength", even though the wording could have much referred its armies rather than itself. Aka, the Horde and Alliance stroke against the Old God before it could build a powerful enough army to storm Kalimdor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

IT's going to be interesting because I'm pretty sure Archimonde was stronger than Kil'Jaeden in raw power or strength, but definitely not the same level of tactician.

But after we kill Archimonde in the nether, without the power of anything special beside the rings Khadgar made for us, seems like we're pretty damn powerful already. In the end I think we killed Archi a bit too easily for power scales to make sense.