What class for pvp?

Hey guys.

I am a returning frost dk from early WoD and I was wondering what would be a good class to use my boost on (still have mine from the start of WoD)

I would like to play a melee spec which is not to hard to learn just to get into the swing of things, I was thinking a warrior of some sort.

Any recommendations?

Also should I stay horde now that racials have been buffed or is everyone sticking to alliance now.

Cant really post threads asking people to pick a class for you or recommend one for you, you have to think for yourself on that one.

BUT! I dont wanna be an ass, so in terms of melee it seems theres a few viable options in terms of DK, (triple stacking ret paladin lol}, and arms warrior. Enh shaman is too squishy, fury doesnt have enough sustain damage or burst on one single target, and feral druid Im not sure about.

As for the last question, no idea bro. Some people are going horde, some are staying alliance. Do whatever you want.

15+ Year Old Account
    from what the top legion beta player are saying.
    wwmonk/rogue/unhDK/arms are all top tier

http://puu.sh/qBzb9/fb1c6ae310.jpg
    from a rank 1 warrior playing tons of beta

I have payed no attention to wow for 1.5 years so I just wanted some advice. Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by hellar View Post
    from what the top legion beta player are saying.
    wwmonk/rogue/unhDK/arms are all top tier

http://puu.sh/qBzb9/fb1c6ae310.jpg
    from a rank 1 warrior playing tons of beta

How old is that picture tho, tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns of things have changed from even a month or two ago.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    How old is that picture tho, tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns of things have changed from even a month or two ago.
    What would a more recent tier list look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    That was from Saturday and it's pretty accurate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruntien View Post
    What would a more recent tier list look like?
    its a day old, cant get much more recent.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are clear rules and guidelines that specifically say that these threads are not allowed.

Closing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.