Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    British Bulldog returns! LONG LIVE TEH KING OF UNDEAD

Deleted
    Where is it stated that Bolvar, the current body of Lich King is on our side or cares about the legion? Most likely he should had gone mad/bad like Arthas did and cares for us not. But also Metzen probably decides he goes full Grommash Hellscrean and is redeemed, sadly in the future. He just wants to rule Azeroth with the scourge.

Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    Should had called Bolvar the LICH KING. He would had soloed the broken shores by himself, especially if he has a company of Death Knights with him.
    why wasn't the death knights at the broken shore? No one was stopping the Ebon Blade.

Fucking five star shitters

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Well, almost all of those demons were from TBC(Jaraxxus from an earlier WotLK patch, Tichondrius from Warcraft III), and Gul'dan is from Warcraft I chronologically(in his original timeline), so the Lich King could solo them.
    Mephistroth has never been in Warcraft or been featured in Warcraft outside a cinematic but was assumed to be the Leader of the Dreadlords after Ticondrius and then Anetheron were "Killed" but then "not Killed" recently.

Mephistroth thus is now god tier status to the shit tier lich king.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-08-15 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolsname View Post
    Where is it stated that Bolvar, the current body of Lich King is on our side or cares about the legion? Most likely he should had gone mad/bad like Arthas did and cares for us not. But also Metzen probably decides he goes full Grommash Hellscrean and is redeemed, sadly in the future. He just wants to rule Azeroth with the scourge.
    The artifact weapon quest that involve him would suggest he is willing to a small degree to help. He is certainly not the selfless paladin that took up the throne now though. He tolerates the frost mages on their quest like an older cat or dog tolerates a new puppy/kitten. At any point he is just as likely to strike out against us as he is to let us go on our way.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    There is also no examples of a Naga getting it on with a nerubian and yet its possible. There are also no example of a Night Elf getting mugged by Kil'jaeden and yet it could happen. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean its not possible.
    What about a Draneie getting it on with an ogre. I have proof!

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Mephistroth has never been in Warcraft or been featured in Warcraft outside a cinematic but was assumed to be the Leader of the Dreadlords after Ticondrius and then Anetheron were "Killed" but then "not Killed" recently.

Mephistroth thus is now god tier status to the shit tier lich king.
    He was in Warcraft III, where you could only level to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakaji View Post
    This is confusing game mechanics with lore. Basically the dumbest argument you could ever make.
    It's good enough that people, including you, took it seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    I think he will eventually unleash the scourge, hopefully against the legion. He might not care as much about us as he used to as a human, but I think he himself still wants to survive.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean in WC3 the Burning Legion kinda forced Illidan to try and destroy the Frozen Throne. So it would be safe to assume that the Legion and the Scourge are not on the best terms. The Scourge was created to pave the way for the Legion, when that role was no longer needed the Legion saw the Scourge as dead weight(see what I did their).
    I think Bolvar would side with us purely for the Scourge's hatred of the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    Source , as far as i know the night elves are immortal and they can be raised , if you are talking about the soul part then you just need to keep their soul from returning to the twisting nether
    Good luck with that. Even Frostmourne didn't keep Mal'ganis' soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    and the ebon blade.
    that's purely a gameplay device, in the lore only tirion knew of what had become of bolvar and the lich king, and as i said, he is now dead and has taken the secret to his grave.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    that's purely a gameplay device, in the lore only tirion knew of what had become of bolvar and the lich king, and as i said, he is now dead and has taken the secret to his grave.
    Sylvanas knows too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Pretty sure the ebon blade knows as mograine talks about how they try to help him in wod
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-08-15 at 03:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Gameplay? So you're telling me that Darian didn't come to Draenor seeking redemption for Bolvar? Or how about the fact that all the death knights of the ebon blade who are currently working under the new Lich King call him Bolvar as well? So the Ebon Blade knows who he is.

Source , as far as i know the night elves are immortal and they can be raised , if you are talking about the soul part then you just need to keep their soul from returning to the twisting nether
    They aren't anymore, when the world tree was destroyed they lost that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Im referring to literally unkillable. You can't kill a demon unless they die inside of the Twisting Nether. Completely immortal.

(Old lore): The Night Elves can die they just don't die from natural causes like sickness or old age. They are semi immortal in that they will never die unless you take a knife to their face.

(Current Lore): The Night Elves also are no longer immortal. When Nordrassil was destroyed they lost the power that Nozdormu bestowed upon it that gave them immortality and even if that power returned when the tree was restored, he has since lost his power and can presumably no longer keep anything immortal.

Either way, they don't have the same restrictions on them that demons do to prevent them from becoming undead. They're a mortal race who were given the power to defy time essentially. Demons never die.... for a price.
    Last edited by Hctaz; 2016-08-15 at 09:59 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    In the wota trilogy , they mention mountain of demon corpses .

- - - Updated - - -

Illidan got slashed by frostmourne if i recall correctly and he didn´t die
    well to be fair, a demon will have a corpse, but it will quickly turn into fire or dust, the wota was a completly differant story with how many demons there was (and i feel so bad about it casue i know they wanna make something that epic... but you just cant in a game like this and not have it be SUPER laggy or annoying...

from what we know demons souls are bound to the nether, so they couldent be ressurected into their bodies easily, as we see with guldan it takes ALOT of fel magic to bring back mannoroth early, and even hes under his own complete control, hes not a mindless zombie

so its possible, but it dependso n the breed of demon, as dreadlords instantyl dissapear, imps ussauly explode, pitlords explode aswell (somewhat not fully)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

So many people not knowing British Buldog and his LK posts ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Source , as far as i know the night elves are immortal and they can be raised
    The Night Elves were never immortal - they just didn't age, because Nozdormu put a blessing on Nordrassil.

As for the Lich King - he was originally Kil'jaeden's creation.
    It's more than likely that Kil'jaeden knows how the Lich King's power works and has prepared some sort of counter-measure if the LK interfered with the invasion.

7+ Year Old Account
    frostmourne sucks the souls of its victims in.
    arthas killed mal'ganis with frostmourne.
    guess who didnt "die" and showed up again in onlsaught harbor?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    frostmourne sucks the souls of its victims in.
    arthas killed mal'ganis with frostmourne.
    guess who didnt "die" and showed up again in onlsaught harbor?
    True.
    But, to be honest, it's kinda funny if you look at it now - Mal'Ganis and other dreadlords worrying about dying and not being like "kill me if you want, I will return anyway"

The magic of retcons.