Genn Greymane Worgen 3d model is better than the male model we got?

or is it the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    or is it the same?
    It is a special model made just for him, all major heroes has that done.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

male worgen look fine

female worgen look like something you drop off in the country and just drive away without looking back. female worgen need an overhaul, males not as much imo

and OT, what gehco said
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    male worgen look fine

female worgen look like something you drop off in the country and just drive away without looking back. female worgen need an overhaul, males not as much imo

and OT, what gehco said
    Yeah, the female model needs adjusting.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yeah most main characters (Thrall, Vol'jin, Varian, etc.) have better models then what their race gets. It's just how the game works. Wogen IMO do need an overhaul though, I just don't like either of their models, female or male.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It is a special model made just for him, all major heroes has that done.
    Gallywix would like to have a talk with you he really needs an updated model. And more ingame time xD

Signature made by Hinoto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanhero View Post
    Gallywix would like to have a talk with you he really needs an updated model. And more ingame time xD
    I said major heroes, Gallywix hasn't been major since the leaving of the isles.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I said major heroes, Gallywix hasn't been major since the leaving of the isles.
    Well he is the faction leader of the goblins in that regard he "should" be equal to Genn. I know he isn't xD thats why I said he should get more screentime.

Signature made by Hinoto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Major lore figures should have higher res models as they are hugely important heroes and play a role in the story / cinematics.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    His in-game worgen model just looks like the normal one with some extra fur geometry added to the shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanhero View Post
    Well he is the faction leader of the goblins in that regard he "should" be equal to Genn. I know he isn't xD thats why I said he should get more screentime.
    Sadly, Genn has been more on the front than Gallywix. All old man Gally does is demon gold for using his troops and port, and ships.. and pressence..