Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddam IV View Post
    Hmm, we are getting flanked, and torn piece by pice. You know we should do? we should stay on the ridge, get slaughtered one by one,and then the Alliance will get ripped apart as well. That's the plan we are going for!

I wonder how people who are thinking like this handle important real life choices.
    More like being crushed by random nameless trash mobs, play alliance scenario, gul dan started spawing ALL named and powerful demons we slayed on the past 15 years but at full strenght with a few more we never knew, so yeah horde will cry of spaceship and nameless demons while alliance fight with the most powerful demons of the burning legion while also being bombarded by spaceships and attacked by flying monkeys(your actual job horde was killing those, gj), also if the horde, u know stop crashing every expansion their flying battleships will be nice. so you can for once have a thing called AIR SUPPORT
    Last edited by azkhane; 2016-08-15 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I "love" this whole story of Gilneass and Genn. This coward was sitting behind walls for years, ignoring all others when assistance was needed. And now, he was the first one to call for retreat, couldn't do anything to this giant infernal, and even couldn't do what Varian asked him to do - pass a piece of fucking paper to Anduin. Really, there are only Tyrande, Magni and Mekkatorque left in alliance who are still valuable IMO. But still more than horde.
    Fuck why did i even transferred to horde from a dead server. If only i knew about CRZ being implemented i would still have my gnome mage. Now i'm stuck with fat-ass panda on the horde side because of guild and friends. Fuck.
    So Sylvanas is a hero for sounding the retreat, and Genn is a coward for doing the same. Even though we both know he had no choice once the Horde withdrew from the battlefield.

We'll be seeing a lot of Genn this expansion, so you best warm up to him. I think he's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    What's funny is that JustRob has replied to quite a lot of posts except mine. Must be because the scorch marks haven't healed yet. I can still smell the burning from here.
    It's quite possible. I was going to formulate a response of my own, but honestly I think yours sums it up perfectly.

Though, is it sad I knew who created this thread just from the title?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    So Sylvanas is a hero for sounding the retreat, and Genn is a coward for doing the same. Even though we both know he had no choice once the Horde withdrew from the battlefield.
    Well Sylvanas did a good thing, if you or anyone else wants to throw the word hero in there, be my guest.
    You cannot deny that she did wrong.
    At the very minimum, she made the right call.
    Unless of course the ally circle clowns have their blinkers on and deny reality (which is what happened and should have happened) and reason (which is also what happened and should have happened) if you were in her shoes.

As for dog boy, way to go with assuming. (Dog boy that is).

Sitting behind a wall is one thing.
    Sounding a retreat in the face of capitulation is another.
    If you can't work out the difference then you shouldn't quote posters and attempt to debate them on that point.
    Granted not his fault because Blizzard wrote him in that scenario with typical boring fashion "so angry, must hate Sylvanas OR the Horde OR both and because i assume"

Yea cool.

We'll be seeing a lot of Genn this expansion, so you best warm up to him. I think he's great.
    Yea can't wait, how exciting.
    Not.

If they write him like they did in the scenario then how awesome.
    Not.
    Last edited by Heeresman; 2016-08-15 at 11:03 AM.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    You need to stop watching the cinematic and actually play the horde version of the scenario. The cinematic doesn't properly convey the massacre that was going on in that cliff. Mainly because the "horde" cinematic only has like 15 seconds of actual horde screentime, and then 4 uninterrupted minutes of Varian Fan Wank.

What does the alliance have to deal with on their side? Two waves of ground troops. That's it.

What does the horde have to deal with on our side? endless waves of ground troops, an infinite stream of aerial troops (Which our archers kept away from your side down to the last second) and fucking legion fel carriers bombing the living shit out of our troops.

They didn't sneak, they were there from the start, we kept that massive tide of demons away from the alliance for as long as possible, but there's only so much you can do when legion spaceships are blasting you from the sky.

God only knows? wrong. Do the scenario. He received a combined blast by all three spaceships. To the chest dude.

Exhaustion will do that to you

Not exactly. Baine was blasted by the spaceships too, and had to be carried back to sylvanas.

Ohh you wanna talk about sad?

Lets talk about sad.

Lets talk about how the horde had to fight off FAR MORE than the alliance did (Ground troops, aerial troops, and fucking spaceships) and yet we held the line and even managed to evacuate everyone without the need of one of us having to sacrifice himself for the rest. Meanwhile, a fucking alliance gunship with enough artillery on both sides to flatten a city, can't get a fel reaver to release its grip on it, despite having nearly a dozen cannons trained on him. AT POINTBLANK RANGE.

Lets talk about how the horde refused to retreat until most of our army was wiped out by the orbital bombardment by the legion spaceships, and 3 out of 4 of our leaders were down, one of them fatally injured. While the alliance was perfectly okay, all four of their leaders were fine, most of their army was intact, yet the minute, THE SECOND, that things began to look bad, they didn't hold the line, they ran away immediately.

Lets talk about how the plan was that the horde would buy the alliance time to do its part of the job on that cliff, and the alliance had to charge through and finish the legion down there, yet even though the horde did its part of the job (We bought you the time you needed) Varian wasted this precious time making fancy speeches instead of shutting up and getting the job done (Sylvanas had to at one point scold Varian with the perfect "Less chatting Wrynn, KILL HIM ALREADY!!!").

Lets talk about how despite not having to deal with even half the shit the horde was facing up on that cliff, your side was still completely incapable of reaching gul'dan and end all of this, even though, as mentioned above, all four of your leads were perfectly okay, you only had ground troops to deal with, you had air support and we didn't, and one of your leaders was piloting a fucking battlemech. What, was it too hard to shoot a missile barrage at gul'dan or something?

Lets talk about how when all its said and done, and a massive crippling defeat is delivered to BOTH sides, the horde's first and immediate concern is about reorganizing, regrouping, and starting to plan the next assault, all of the horde united in solidarity in this moment of dire need, while the alliance is bitching, whining, bickering amongst themselves, and moaning about perceived backstabs betrayals and abandonment issues instead of focusing on the real menace here, which they KNOW they can't defeat by themselves.

You wanted to talk about pathetic? There, we talked about pathetic. You and your alliance are fucking pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

They are too busy hanging out with Velen, Tyrande, the dwarf leads, and that pandaren chick who they also obviously don't care about anymore as she was a one expansion character.

Both sides had missing leaders. I guess they felt it was pointless to send the entire leadership of both sides to battle, just in case something bad happened. In hindsight that was a good idea.

He wasn't at the broken shore. The broken shore takes place at the same time as the second half of the demon hunter starting zone, and he's there, to send the illidari to stormwind and to orgrimmar.

Well he was busy securing extra allies for the fight against the legion, miles away from that carnage. So at least he has a justification for not mass porting everyone away. Jaina however, didn't teleport anyone because she's a useless psychotic bitch who is only good for bitching, moaning, and raging like a toddler.

Come on, she was in this situation the last time the legion came a'knocking. She held off Archimonde for as long as she could to buy time for someone else to do some mumbo-jumbo, and when her forces were overwhelmed, she fled, teleporting everyone away.

Now here we are, and she's giving shit to the horde for doing the exact same thing she did the last time the legion is here.

You need to chill out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anqueetas View Post
    You need to chill out.
    Sometimes an in-depth analysis is needed for those that have the blinkers on, although it would appear that to those, it doesn't matter much because the blinkers are very very big and dark.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Well Sylvanas did a good thing, if you or anyone else wants to throw the word hero in there, be my guest.
    You cannot deny that she did wrong.
    At the very minimum, she made the right call.
    Unless of course the ally circle clowns have their blinkers on and deny reality (which is what happened and should have happened) and reason (which is also what happened and should have happened) if you were in her shoes.

As for dog boy, way to go with assuming. (Dog boy that is).

Sitting behind a wall is one thing.
    Sounding a retreat in the face of capitulation is another.
    If you can't work out the difference then you shouldn't quote posters and attempt to debate them on that point.
    Granted not his fault because Blizzard wrote him in that scenario with typical boring fashion "so angry, must hate Sylvanas OR the Horde OR both and because i assume"

Yea cool.

Yea can't wait, how exciting.
    Not.

If they write him like they did in the scenario then how awesome.
    Not.
    Shut up Sylvanas fangirl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol great debating skills troll.

Proven by the quality of your posts and threads.

Nice response. Very insightful.

Did you ever formulate a response to Derah's post? It was post #12, and it was quoted on this page if that's easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    How is Varian doing?
    He was busy dying like a boss.

But that's in the past...

This is the time of Genn Greymane and the Worgen. Prepare to see the Alliance in its full fury, not held back by Varian's boner for being a good guy.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account

That's you who call sylvanas a hero, i personally think that she is shady selfish manipulating banshee who shouldn't be trusted at all. With all power blizzard granted her (9 Val'kyrs) she wasted a lot of them for shits and giggles (well, one to revive herself, so this one doesn't really count), and she couldn't do anything neat with all her power in this scenario? I understand that genn can't do much because all he has is his claws, but all sylvanas did was shoot some arrows and blow a horn.

I'm genuinely upset with all faction leaders present on broken isles. No voodoo shenanigans, no huge explosions from goblins/gnomes, no frost novas that are able to freeze 99 orcs in place (well yeah Jaina wasn't really trying to do anything we get that), no fury of elements, nothing. All we had was Thrall and Jaina building bridges, Sylvanas blowing a horn, Genn scratching some demon, Mekkatorque blasting a demon with a gun, Varian acting all cool and shit, jumping into a head of an infernal instead of, well, getting on the fucking plane and chopping off the hand of an infernal with his power of awesome, Med'an, Lor'themar, Tyrande, Malfurion, Gallywix, Muradin, Magni, Moira, Falstad being too fucking busy with something (while first three ones could do great deal in this fight, 5 others could be great cannon fodder).

After seeing Khadgar blasting fools through draenor - this scenario was just a mess
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2016-08-15 at 11:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    Nice response. Very insightful.

Did you ever formulate a response to Derah's post? It was post #12, and it was quoted on this page if that's easier.
    I made it to the second paragraph but then I fell asleep

10+ Year Old Account
    If only we had that luxury, when reading and addressing your posts.

While you are at it, change your sig and avatar, in case you haven't heard, The Horde killed your lover boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    If only we had that luxury, when reading and addressing your posts.

While you are at it, change your sig and avatar, in case you haven't heard, The Horde killed your lover boy.
    Might as well change yours too then, cuz you know as well as I do that Sylvanas as warchief can only end up with her being a raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Xasrai View Post
    It was deliberately crap, so that the alliance fanboys could have their bitter feud with Horde for no particular reason. WE know the truth about what happened, because we completed the Horde scenario, slaughtered THOUSANDS of demons and still got beaten back. I don't actually care what the whiny, pansy Alliance players have to say because we have 100% of the truth about what went down and they have a beef based on a falsehood.

So, really for once the Horde can say they have the moral high ground.
    it seems you understood exactly 0 (in letters zero) words, of what i said... /slap

Might as well change yours too then, cuz you know as well as I do that Sylvanas as warchief can only end up with her being a raid boss.
    Don't count the chicks before they hatch.

How's the burning scar going BTW? :P

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

I wonder why noone mentions this.

Horde didnt retreat without any warning. Its not like they removed themselves from the battle with no warning to allience. They sounded the retreat horn, which means there is something wrong on their side.

It was alliences leader Wrynn's error in judgement that they didn't responded to it. They lost precious seconds arguing about what to do, the indecision makes them very sloppy at retreating. When they tried to retreat a fel reaver caughts the sloppy retreat since there are no plans in effect to cut the lines with the enemy. Then Varian decides to jump at the dead of the fel reaver, when he could have easily cut reaver's hand and free the ship without getting left behind.

Varian's non-strategic brute thinking gets the alliance on the whole mess and causes his own death. And people cheer him as a hero... Don't get me wrong he is an awesome gladiator, he is just not decent general material, unlike Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighelf View Post
    I wonder why noone mentions this.

Horde didnt retreat without any warning. Its not like they removed themselves from the battle with no warning to allience. They sounded the retreat horn, which means there is something wrong on their side.

It was alliences leader Wrynn's error in judgement that they didn't responded to it. They lost precious seconds arguing about what to do, the indecision makes them very sloppy at retreating. When they tried to retreat a fel reaver caughts the sloppy retreat since there are no plans in effect to cut the lines with the enemy. Then Varian decides to jump at the dead of the fel reaver, when he could have easily cut reaver's hand and free the ship without getting left behind.

Varian's non-strategic brute thinking gets the alliance on the whole mess and causes his own death. And people cheer him as a hero... Don't get me wrong he is an awesome gladiator, he is just not decent general material, unlike Sylvanas.
    Uh, the fel reaver came falling from the sky, summoned by Gul'dan when he saw the Alliance trying to escape. And how is Varian supposed to cut off its hand if he's trying to hold on for dear life with one hand on the ship?

Also, how the fuck was the Alliance supposed to know that was a "retreat" horn? Horns are sounded for plenty of things in battle, including reinforcements. Sylvanas could have shouted "Wrynn, it's a trap! Retreat!"

Deleted
    Uh, the fel reaver came falling from the sky, summoned by Gul'dan when he saw the Alliance trying to escape. And how is Varian supposed to cut off its hand if he's trying to hold on for dear life with one hand on the ship?

Also, how the fuck was the Alliance supposed to know that was a "retreat" horn? Horns are sounded for plenty of things in battle, including reinforcements. Sylvanas could have shouted "Wrynn, it's a trap! Retreat!"
    Op's bedroom is so filled with Varian wallpapers you can't even see the walls.

Translation: You are either too lazy, too stupid, or too much of a troll to bother reading valid criticism and respond to it appropriately.

Given that, I think I will give all future posts from you exactly as much consideration as you have given those who present valid consideration: none at all.

I do thank you for confirming that you will not put any real thought or effort into a conversation though... it saves me the trouble of responding to you in the future.