Deleted

Can i use xmog from a banned account, same Bnet?

So i have 2 accounts on the same Battlenet, one of them is banned. I got warlock CM MoP gear in the banned account, and wondering if i create a warlock on my main account - can i use the xmog?

Note : Its working in Legion Beta. I created a warlock on the beta server, and could xmog the CM MoP. But hopefully it will work in live aswell ?

You need to log onto the character for your items to get added into the appearance tab, so no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on when you got banned, as you need to log the toon,,

If you logged the toon after v7.0.3 was released and then got got banned, then the transmogs should be in your Appearances-tab.
    If not, then you are probably out of luck..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    So i have 2 accounts on the same Battlenet, one of them is banned. I got warlock CM MoP gear in the banned account, and wondering if i create a warlock on my main account - can i use the xmog?

Note : Its working in Legion Beta. I created a warlock on the beta server, and could xmog the CM MoP. But hopefully it will work in live aswell ?
    No, you cannot. It is banned, and you need to log on to make the system recognize what you have.

Of course, that is if you were banned before patch.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    CM gear is character specific anyway isnt it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    CM gear is character specific anyway isnt it?
    Nope it's class specific, so for example if you got it on a Shaman it's unlocked for all Shamans on the account.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Nope it's class specific, so for example if you got it on a Shaman it's unlocked for all Shamans on the account.
    Good to know, ty