Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I´m still waiting on even one example of . So far you´ve produced none.

- - - Updated - - -

Rottingham is about rape by refugees?
    You asked for examples were fools caused problems trying to do good I gave you three so far so lets add number four.

How about Zimbabwe killing all their white farmers ten starving?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You asked for examples were fools caused problems trying to do good I gave you three so far so lets add number four.

How about Zimbabwe killing all their white farmers ten starving?
    No, i asked for an example where fools tried to do the right thing and fucked up everything for everyone. You really should choose your words more carefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Putting people in camps never really solved anything. Then again, I don't really see a solution for this. Because other plans will definitely cost more money and not many leaders will get any support for that, especially with all the fear for terrorist attacks.

If you want to integrate foreigners properly you will have to force them outside of their comfort zones because otherwise they will just stick together, talking the same language and doing the same things they have been doing for ages. Piling them up in a few places in the country won't do you any good. It's no excuse for what some of them are doing though. The best you can deal with that is probably deporting and blacklisting them.

Don't worry we will get them out of those camps so they can share their love throughout Europe.

Fools trying to do the right thing are going to fuck up everything for everyone..... again
    You're right, better just kill them now before they manage to spread their filth to our neat lives.
    Mother pus bucket!

No, i asked for an example where fools tried to do the right thing and fucked up everything for everyone. You really should choose your words more carefully.
    Example five. Cutting out hearts to offer to the sun god from still living human sacrifices.

15+ Year Old Account
    Example five. Cutting out hearts to offer to the sun god from still living human sacrifices.
    ... ok you stopped making sense, how about you think at least a second about your examples befor presenting them?

Religious/political leaders subdueing their population is by no means "fools trying to do the right thing".
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

... ok you stopped making sense, how about you think at least a second about your examples befor presenting them?

Religious/political leaders subdueing their population is by no means "fools trying to do the right thing".
    They believed they were doing the right thing. Its like you wanted the sun to never rise again!

All these foolish ideas are clear in hindsight but like the refugee crisis while it was happening they were supported as the right and just thing to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    They believed they were doing the right thing. Its like you wanted the sun to never rise again!

All these foolish ideas are clear in hindsight but like the refugee crisis while it was happening they were supported as the right and just thing to do.
    No, they weren´t foolish ideas, they worked wonders. How much did they build and produce? Their populations flourished.

They were cruel and inhumane, but far from foolish.

Deleted
    These """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are a DISGRACE!
    Last edited by mmoc56c829a066; 2016-08-15 at 10:57 AM.

Deleted
    Sorry, is that an issue? I mean... When you guys propose solutions like "put them on islands and lock them there and here and that" What exactly do you think is going to happen? Do you think everything will be nice and dandy when you lock thousands of random people in isolated islands?

So yeah... don't complain, cause this is part of the package.

No, they weren´t foolish ideas, they worked wonders. How much did they build and produce? Their populations flourished.

They were cruel and inhumane, but far from foolish.
    If nothing else your determination is impressive.

Alright how about Africans building the largest slave trade the world had ever seen while still being poor?

15+ Year Old Account
    If nothing else your determination is impressive.

Alright how about Africans building the largest slave trade the world had ever seen while still being poor?
    In what world is slave trade an example of fools trying to do the right thing?

In what world is slave trade an example of fools trying to do the right thing?
    They did it to improve their lives and the lives of their families.

15+ Year Old Account
    They did it to improve their lives and the lives of their families.
    Apart from that not making it therefore the right thing, did they achieve that?

Apart from that not making it therefore the right thing, did they achieve that?
    You keep trying to move the goal post...

Is it this hard tp accept you were wrong on a point?

15+ Year Old Account
    You keep trying to move the goal post...

Is it this hard tp accept you were wrong on a point?
    I´m not, you´re the one moving from "everything for everyone" to "something for someone".

Sooo, its not possible with guards outside the toilets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Sorry, is that an issue? I mean... When you guys propose solutions like "put them on islands and lock them there and here and that" What exactly do you think is going to happen? Do you think everything will be nice and dandy when you lock thousands of random people in isolated islands?

So yeah... don't complain, cause this is part of the package.
    Child rape is part of the package? Get out of here with that bullshit. These people are fucking animals and they don't belong in the civilized world.

And seriously what the fuck is it with certain men and not beeing able to contain their FUCKING SEXUAL LUST?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Child rape is part of the package? Get out of here with that bullshit. These people are fucking animals and they don't belong in the civilized world.
    If you lock thousands of people in isolated islands with no proper working system, this is going to happen. It's the way it is. What's that, are you getting squeamish? But sure... if you don't want them in or out... what are your solutions?