Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I have the whole chat window disabled in unrated pvp so it doesn't affect me. I've used /spit a fair few times when killing people who try to gank me, but that's the only time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Only ever use /spit when it's one of those fucking Vanish-bandage-stealth-stun-stun-stun-OHSHITYOUSTILLALIVE?-vanish rogues.
    Thats really wrong and looks like class hate to me, Mass PVP like Arena and Rated bgs is designed for CC, slowing and stunning enemy players without killing them, so you allies can cap Flag or kill some one else from ur team while your are stunned.

When rogue stunning/CCing some one in Arena/Rated bgs/Random bgs it doesnt mean that rogue is aiming to kill him.

Deleted
    Don't use it, but I also don't really PvP. That said, I do find it supremely infantile and rather than get really angry (which is what I assume they're trying to do) my eyeballs roll so hard I can see inside my own skull.

I normally don't. If the enemy player is in some rival guild or otherwise on my bad side, I might get in some teabagging after the kill. Otherwise, I just forget it and go on about my business afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    It is funny to see people lose their cool when you do it and have to message you like you just kicked their puppy.

I mainly do it when someone attacks me or a guildie and they end up dying. I always have 2-4 guildie with me and people don't always see it and attack one of us and get rekt and soon after all of the /emotes start because the person is a moron.
    Killing some one in 5vs1 is unfair just like ganking lowbies, unless he attacked you when you had 50% hp or alot mobs on you.

I have no problem doing world pvp in group 5 friends = 2 rogues, 2 resto druids and 1 feral/moonkin but sometimes i attacked ppl in 5vs1 just luls my self, for example i need to HS and go AFK in 5mins, i attacked some one kill them with burst m and than using item that allows you cast HS like Bubble+Hs but cannot be dispelled i.e. Treeassasin Guise.

Or when i queue for BG/Dungeon and dungeon popping i see group of alot ppl i attacked 1 of them kill him they start 4vs1 on me, and i click enter bg, its fun and i never die expect times when getting DC or AFK.

I think its funny and if you get insulted by that maybe you should get a thicker skin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    It's not inappropriate or offensive at all, but I don't use it cause I'm not autistic.
    And... using the emotes in question makes someone autistic... how exactly?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

perfectly fine, there's not plenty of bm left in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Killing some one in 5vs1 is unfair just like ganking lowbies, unless he attacked you when you had 50% hp or alot mobs on you.

I have no problem doing world pvp in group 5 friends = 2 rogues, 2 resto druids and 1 feral/moonkin but sometimes i attacked ppl in 5vs1 just luls my self, for example i need to HS and go AFK in 5mins, i attacked some one kill them with burst m and than using item that allows you cast HS like Bubble+Hs but cannot be dispelled i.e. Treeassasin Guise.

Or when i queue for BG/Dungeon and dungeon popping i see group of alot ppl i attacked 1 of them kill him they start 4vs1 on me, and i click enter bg, its fun and i never die expect times when getting DC or AFK.
    Dont get me wrong, we dont roll around as a gank squad looking for people or lowbies, but out in the world we're usually out doing stuff like farming rares, going to HFC, helping fresh hunnits get gear pre invasions so we always had multiple people with us.

i always /lol at someone when they run from me and come back with a friend.

or if someone is plinking at me while i'm focused on the flag carrier, i /shoo because they're just a nuisance.

It's perfectly appropriate if used on gnomes or pandas. Otherwise it's just angsty,
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I was 1v1 this priest and I was owning him. Then this feral came and stunned me and killed me. The preist was at 11% and he /spit at me. That pussy had the nerve to spit at me. Without that feral I would have owned his purple ass.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't waste my time typing them out, or waste bar space on macros for them.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

I always take time to /spit on enemy marksman hunters during the invasion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Honestly, i'm much more impressed when enemies do it mid-fight. I try to do that. It shows how fast you can /command, how fast you can type...

Probably how fast your fingers are flying, considering that it isn't a macro.

So yes, /spit, /lol...... Do it, mid-fight.

Pussies do it to the dead.
    I do it to people i am burning down either one on one or one V two, I'll stop in the middle of combat type out /laugh then proceed to rekt both of them lol
    did it to swifty too. funny how he dont youtube all the fights with me VS him one on VS the current score is me 19 him 2 lol.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

10+ Year Old Account
    Never do it myself because I simply don't care enough. I don't really give a crap if others want to waste their time doing it either. It seems petty, regardless of the situation. Probably because it's the equivalent of hurling insults when you're getting beat on or stomping someone in an unfair way. It's a hallmark of being pathetic.

I think visual aides do more when it comes to getting to someone, like putting out a camp fire near someone's corpse after you've killed them twice in a row. That sends a clear message of your intent and capability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    I don't waste my time typing them out, or waste bar space on macros for them.
    With addons like Dominos you can have extra invisible action bars with spells and key binds on them, or extra transparent ones.

Deleted
    I love it, especially when I hunt low lvl horde with my hunter. It triggers most of them to write down my name, make a alt, and whisper threats to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only spit on people who gank and grief lowbies.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Rarely see this happen nowadays, but before the cross-realm features I would often experience the /spit /lol when ganked.