Help - Mythic+ Dungeons

Hey guys, I'm having trouble on the Beta handling anything higher than Mythic+5 (where my Druid and priest breeze through) and even current mythic dungeons on live in about 690 ilvl gear,magazines with priest and Druid cooking no problem. It seems that my AoE healing just isn't sufficient for many bosses and even trash packs - I've tried both Lightbringer and BoV, lining up available burst to land in the BoV time. Oftentimes either insufficient on the spot, or another AoE wave is needed quickly after and BoV is on CD. Can anyone offer suggestions? Is this simply a paladin weakness?

I've not played at all on the Beta - does the artifact weapon help at all with our AoE healing? I've been having issues keeping crappy tanks up in Heroics who aren't using their active mitigation properly (read: at all). I've got a ~705 GS and was in a group with a similarly geared tank. Was keeping Holy Shock and Bestow Faith on cooldown while spamming Flash of Light. I managed to spam a few Light of Dawns but if the party wasn't grouped up nicely it was difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimgrin View Post
    I've not played at all on the Beta - does the artifact weapon help at all with our AoE healing? I've been having issues keeping crappy tanks up in Heroics who aren't using their active mitigation properly (read: at all). I've got a ~705 GS and was in a group with a similarly geared tank. Was keeping Holy Shock and Bestow Faith on cooldown while spamming Flash of Light. I managed to spam a few Light of Dawns but if the party wasn't grouped up nicely it was difficult.
    Not really. It has a chance to make LoD cast a second time and not spend mana, but besides that most of the things are centered around our single target abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    Not really. It has a chance to make LoD cast a second time and not spend mana, but besides that most of the things are centered around our single target abilities.
    Does it stack with the talent or is it multiplicative? Additive?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a 5-10-15 % chance increase. More if you add Relics.

Deleted
    Its just an instant effect, imagine if the game had no crit strike, and this artifact trait made LoD crit. Has no influence on talents.
    @OP. With BoV, and the 2 gold artifact traits on the left side you should have a decently okish time in Mythic+ until around Mythic 10 where you're just not a resto druid.

To anyone with experience in higher level mythic+ dungeons, have you found BoV or Lightbringer ultimately more effective?

I've seen some youtube vids of a Holy Paladin doing Mythic+ 11, so it seems doable, but i don't know how it compares to other healers though.

edit: was ZatcharyGaming, and he was even doing it with a DH tank it seems.
    Last edited by Powell; 2016-08-21 at 09:03 AM.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Something seems wrong. You should not be struggling with a hpally until 8 or 9+, I am currently 867 ilvl and +5 is a joke. Light bringer is by far the best IMO for 5 mans. If I know big aoe healing is needed on a trash pull I usually Lights hammer first, then Holy Avenger into Trys Deliverance, into LOD, into Holy shocks and fol. Usually by then you will get the power of the silver hand proc and I try to hit that on a really low dps. It can easily heal for 800k+ holy shock with beacon will also give your tank a huge heal. If your group has an aoe stun like dh, warrior, shaman, etc that can really help. Also remember you have HOJ that I always use on the most annoying mob in the pack. By the time all of that has happened the trash pack should be dead. If its an even crazier trash pull dont be afraid to pop wings its a short cd. Try what I told you, unless your group is just blatantly ignoring the affixes or mechanics you should be good to go, depending on your groups ilvl of course.
    Last edited by lilbelfpally; 2016-08-22 at 10:53 AM.